Marketing Ideas

Post artwork, screenshots or videos of Dragon Raja here!
Fathertime67

Re: Marketing Ideas

Postby Fathertime67 » Wed May 23, 2012 9:33 pm

It's my first time seeing this topic. But I like the ideas. Problem is GMs are lazy+people don't care enough about the game to waste their time OUTSIDE of the game making videos, blogs, etc. Youtube would help a little, maybe. :ugeek:
Blake

kador

Postby kador » Wed May 23, 2012 9:39 pm

I am in the process of finishing my Final Project at university.
As soon as I finish it, I will be able to continue on my "secret" Dragon Raja Fan Web Project (Y)

Gimme something like... 3 more months (i hope) :hmpf:
Be the change you wanna see to the world.

Fathertime67

Postby Fathertime67 » Wed May 23, 2012 9:48 pm

I'd like to know about this "secret", sir. :shock:
Blake

kador

Postby kador » Wed May 23, 2012 9:58 pm

Its an endless project. It will grow forever cuz the possibilitys are infinite...
At first, It will come with an "Trading House" (just like our Market forum, but with a descent browse system to search Buyer/Seller properly).
Then i will expand it to a Guild Corner: you may registrate your Guild with your Guild Mates. Guilds will have an Online Calendar to schedule their own events.. I hope ppl use that for something like ScreenShot/Movie events, wars... The intention is to allow a tool to schedule challenges between guilds...
Later on I will add a real full database of Monsters (remember I got a DR DB very similar to this one, except about not important things).. Then all Gears database (so you can check the itens you may equip by informing your stats and such...)
Depending on how much information DRGlobal allows me to dig, i will also add a Character Browser (like wowarmory.com)

As I said... I can do anything.. I just need time :?

kylej

Postby kylej » Wed May 23, 2012 10:35 pm

kador wrote:Its an endless project. It will grow forever cuz the possibilitys are infinite...
At first, It will come with an "Trading House" (just like our Market forum, but with a descent browse system to search Buyer/Seller properly).
Then i will expand it to a Guild Corner: you may registrate your Guild with your Guild Mates. Guilds will have an Online Calendar to schedule their own events.. I hope ppl use that for something like ScreenShot/Movie events, wars... The intention is to allow a tool to schedule challenges between guilds...
Later on I will add a real full database of Monsters (remember I got a DR DB very similar to this one, except about not important things).. Then all Gears database (so you can check the itens you may equip by informing your stats and such...)
Depending on how much information DRGlobal allows me to dig, i will also add a Character Browser (like wowarmory.com)

As I said... I can do anything.. I just need time :?

Sounds really good maybe you can show me the progress you have done via skype :)0

kador

Postby kador » Wed May 23, 2012 10:41 pm

kylej wrote:Sounds really good maybe you can show me the progress you have done via skype :)0

I am working on a customer website. Its an E-Commerce. So I didnt have much progress for DragonRaja, but so for my customer. Since both business are the same, I will be able to show something soon.

Ipwn_

Postby Ipwn_ » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:25 pm

Bump :s

Return to “Media”