Fail Nation (Second Chapter)

Post artwork, screenshots or videos of Dragon Raja here!
LegendPro

Re: Fail Nation (Second Chapter)

Postby LegendPro » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:15 am

Eleval wrote:All the current Zypern players (at least those in our guild) have never hacked. Those who did are no longer in Zypern, they went in Yllse (looking at colo). And lot of hackers are from Yllse. Some never hacked (such as ting) even if they got banned but got caught due to account sharing with other yllses. Some hacked and made new characters or bought already existing characters (like PuffPuff).
Maybe it's a vile text but it's true, Yllse is the nation with the highest number of banned hackers while Zypern got a very few amount of banned people (and most of those were random CC).
Facts are facts, Zypern is a nation of fair and skilled players.

lol......!!!!!!!!!! Zyp is a nation of fair and skilled players? :W:
seems i only saw 100 in 1 of all zyp and she is the only future who bought on zyp
not sure who using ... but she froms vys to zyp ... only she can manage to be fair and skilled players
( Dont need to say the name out but as well every 1 know only on OmegaSage member's guild
got 1 dual 4 warrior LordKnight wit fencing) ohter i dun see a shit like her
plss eleval u r shitted in this game once in war only sure first will be dead zyp is u...
dun talk crap here ingame u do all those shit ppl post out ~~ lazy post dc 4 mage dead by hand kill noob killl and die at assasin 4xlv
wit 1 ld ... maybe some 1 say ping high .. lag !! mimimim bla bla bla bla bla ( u r a Gm Get on your job lazy ass)
doing nothing shit here.. and post shit at here for your revenge on losing war !! bm !!! and shits of pk T_T

I think some gms should discuss how to make the highest gms ^ Jills ^get back on works... (he is getting lazy as a worms ( Larva) in game walking......... :W:
this gms still lazy as a worms ... this game no future lost many (players) /wont have fun / and Omega will be a lazy worm for his mentals!!!

So please get him back to works.. i dont want to see his mental at here /posting shit comment and do shits ingame
Just get him back to works Thk Q (Y)

Regards
Mentals Of OmegaSage And Mimimimimimimim :help:

Will very thanks those GMS who get this highest Gms get back to work!!!! (Y)

mrlobak

Postby mrlobak » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:39 am

Oh, comes to the HACK again LOL
Fail!
Cya in BM/war =]

Eleval

Postby Eleval » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:12 pm

Is that even english you're speaking Big? Oo Such a weird language, looks like the language of the retards ^_^
Hmmm, if I am so shit, when there are about 15 yllses all on me, hitting me, lding me, blinding me, how can you explain that I still manage to survive longer than any wizard would and still kill half of them? While when you are encountering just 5 or less Zypern you don't even manage to kill more than the D1 and die in a few seconds after your arrival, very often to me while I play on Wednesday? Does that mean you are even more shit than me? ^o^

Even I show facts that Yllse doesn't win because they are good but because of their numbers, there are still some decents players in Yllse like Revival, PuffPuff (even if he talks shit), IMpriest and Ting. You are not part of those players Big.
OmegaSage
Level 145 - 200 Magery
Eternal Darkness
Zypern

LegendPro

Postby LegendPro » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:45 pm

talk shit post on me !!.... doing nothing in here shit post...
mimimimiim shits.... lol am i talking like them ? no!
i talking about u only omega lazy ass like (worms)
get on your job plss dun shit here and post more shits

mrlobak

Postby mrlobak » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:14 pm

Eleval wrote:Is that even english you're speaking Big? Oo Such a weird language, looks like the language of the retards ^_^
Hmmm, if I am so shit, when there are about 15 yllses all on me, hitting me, lding me, blinding me, how can you explain that I still manage to survive longer than any wizard would and still kill half of them? While when you are encountering just 5 or less Zypern you don't even manage to kill more than the D1 and die in a few seconds after your arrival, very often to me while I play on Wednesday? Does that mean you are even more shit than me? ^o^

Even I show facts that Yllse doesn't win because they are good but because of their numbers, there are still some decents players in Yllse like Revival, PuffPuff (even if he talks shit), IMpriest and Ting. You are not part of those players Big.

Haha come on it's a game lol
I just talk shit after someone typed"mimimi/owned u(tho is not me)/...."
Like the last BM, i hvnt planned to insult SS as i hvnt seen him for some BM, but he typed "mimimimi" in hege when we r fighting, i started to response the same to him whenever i killed him lol

Same as sorts in last undead, i nv flamed him too; however, he typed"lmao, die a lot" when i was using BL, i started my words too xD Toni knew this i m sure =]

Tat's y i love to join war/bm when mauro n gaz r there =]=]

Toni

Postby Toni » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:11 pm

My apologizes for the last Undead, you'r right.
Zero Tolerance
Fayen

ADVERIC=

Postby ADVERIC= » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:35 pm

LegendPro wrote:talk shit post on me !!.... doing nothing in here shit post...
mimimimiim shits.... lol am i talking like them ? no!
i talking about u only omega lazy ass like (worms)
get on your job plss dun shit here and post more shits

dude ur english is worse than mine hahaha plz back to the school or use a translator... '-_- '-_-

jesse

Postby jesse » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:56 am

Big = DarkLight, the funny dude who asked GM to change his char name but failed, u guys can figure that out from his broken english and the way he treats ppl.
Hey Miss DarkLight, even u changed ur ingame char, and changed your forum name to "LEGENDPRO" <--- LOL , u are still remembered as the noob who could not find a party anywhere, and needed to change your name so you dont get pked everyday. (Y)
Attachments
Save 2011-1-3 21-57(292).jpg
Last edited by jesse on Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

mrlobak

Postby mrlobak » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:40 am

Toni wrote:My apologizes for the last Undead, you'r right.

:party: :trade: (Y)

LegendPro

Postby LegendPro » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:18 am

lol. jesse you still think thats im DarkLight lol..
1 `He Wont help ppl
2 `He kill yllse as well
3 `Pawning own nation too
4 `That guy was leaved this game

All also listen ppl told me how come i am him ? as jesse think.
As i heard ppl say :W:

Dude` i help yllse help nation
wont pking at yllse unless have those fags like some newbie bought to yllse town and kill noob at sedless
acting how pro is him (Y)

U saw my acting bad and u think thats me ? '-_-
U think thats me and u mad on it ? '-_-

Realy Wrong dude DL was shit and have none frens
I have xD b :hmpf:

Sad some 1 looked Wrong face here T_T T_T T_T T_T

My Emails was created not in 4 month also
This was my first emails for this game and my id also.
My id created not long as well too LegendPro Charr
Dude realy over look here :W:

Return to “Media”