Fail Nation (Second Chapter)

Post artwork, screenshots or videos of Dragon Raja here!
ADVERIC=

Re: Fail Nation (Second Chapter)

Postby ADVERIC= » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:49 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:Mimimimi, spaming MF all the time behind priests, NEVER saw you land a dbl ex, thats why you hate me so much coz you cant face me mrlobak.
The only way you guys can proud is winning BM which you guys are totally out membered us, well, i eat it.
Feel so stupid im treating with hackers about this.
Mimi more, see you guys in next tourment.

+1

SoulTaker

Postby SoulTaker » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:43 am

SimpleStupid wrote:Mimimimi, spaming MF all the time behind priests, NEVER saw you land a dbl ex, thats why you hate me so much coz you cant face me mrlobak.
The only way you guys can proud is winning BM which you guys are totally out membered us, well, i eat it.

tournament please

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:02 am

SimpleStupid wrote:Feel so stupid im treating with hackers about this.

Such vile text from Zypern scum. Nauseating. :geek:

Eleval

Postby Eleval » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:28 am

All the current Zypern players (at least those in our guild) have never hacked. Those who did are no longer in Zypern, they went in Yllse (looking at colo). And lot of hackers are from Yllse. Some never hacked (such as ting) even if they got banned but got caught due to account sharing with other yllses. Some hacked and made new characters or bought already existing characters (like PuffPuff).
Maybe it's a vile text but it's true, Yllse is the nation with the highest number of banned hackers while Zypern got a very few amount of banned people (and most of those were random CC).
Facts are facts, Zypern is a nation of fair and skilled players.
OmegaSage
Level 145 - 200 Magery
Eternal Darkness
Zypern

muking

Postby muking » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:31 am

Sorry for that this few week due to Chinese new year and my timetable, I become less active! Join less war and seldom online except weekend BM time!!
if I become more free, I will duel with u (omega) or even duelwith ss in arean likebefore we often duel!! Did you remember ss??
I also want to have some with u guy!! If gotppl andtime, wecan hv more fun for teampk!

....but now only can use mobile phone to internet unless dr can play in phone xdxd
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
Yllse Nameless Guild - Boss
Yllse Nameless Guild - Hell Boss
New AV Club - Champion
SkY CiTY & AV Club & Yllse Nameless Guild & New AV Club - Guild Master
TinGMonArcH & TinG

Marryland

Postby Marryland » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:11 am

no 1 will believe your said as long as u are a gm and a player live in zypern, go fulfill ur duty as gm first instead u posting meaningless things here.

Marryland

Postby Marryland » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:20 am

you gotta said nah im clean i gonna be my self i wont give a f*** whoever said im corrupt, please dont, you are a gm you cant be ur self as a gm and player, you have 2 position in this game so you know what people thinking in fact. think wisely.

mrlobak

Postby mrlobak » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:44 am

woah..mimimimi of burning ur ass by muti fire? T_T
Blind me with ur curse rares (Y)

Out numbered...Orz..

SS: mimimimiii

mrlobak

Postby mrlobak » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:20 am

mrlobak wrote:

woah..mimimimi of burning ur ass by muti fire? T_T
Blind me with ur curse rares (Y)

Out numbered...Orz..

SS: mimimimiii

oh, my iphone sux lol...hvnt submit my msg completely lol

U guys give me fun, y i hv to hate u lol
I hate noone,even mauro or gaz lol...

As i said, i get fun when ppl r mad..say" puff u r shittalker../come one on one in arean...lol
Tho u said u r not mad, but i laughed..lol

Buy my rares, then i quit xD

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:28 am

Eleval wrote:All the current Zypern players (at least those in our guild) have never hacked. Those who did are no longer in Zypern, they went in Yllse (looking at colo). And lot of hackers are from Yllse. Some never hacked (such as ting) even if they got banned but got caught due to account sharing with other yllses. Some hacked and made new characters or bought already existing characters (like PuffPuff).
Maybe it's a vile text but it's true, Yllse is the nation with the highest number of banned hackers while Zypern got a very few amount of banned people (and most of those were random CC).
Facts are facts, Zypern is a nation of fair and skilled players.

Fair? Doubtful.

Skilled? Most definitely not. The only really "skilled" players here in my opinion were from Yllse Karvinen, Klei, Thomas and Onroptem and from Vyseus most of the original ZT. From Zypern only Jessy pops into mind, who was originally Yllse. Stop trying to shine in a fake spotlight, Zypern scrub. You can't even land a spell properly against a lower level.

Now you're calling Yllse a hacker nation due to us having more than the others. So apparently we all hacked at some point, if not by ourselves then due to someone else using our account. Brilliant. Damn, you Zypern scum are lowskill, even at flaming someone unknown. Go ahead and blame every single loss on cheats/hacks, will make it easier for you. :lol: :lol:

Return to “Media”