feedback on priest changes

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
proeel

feedback on priest changes

Postby proeel » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:46 pm

hearing so much about it
good to see some changes
but just some concerns

dont you think weakening priests' magic and physical defenses ALL AT ONCE is a little extreme?
not sure how many priest players provided feedback but myself, as a priest player who usually get beat up by a group of ppl, i would like to make a few points

I need to admit priests are unkillable at 1v1 fights but if you apply those changes to team fights, priests are just too weak.
With the ac change, you literally need to be using SFD (after lethy update, alreay 95% of ppl use SFD) but right now, the magic defense is even lower, without high grade of resist and eva on, a wizard can kill a priest easy. The update is forcing priests to use lethy if they dont wear magic resist rares

I used to think that one class counter another class, like how priests counter wizard and wizard counter warrior and warrior to rangers but right now i dont see it at all.

I feel like all class except priests benefits from this symbol update but priests not just doesnt beneift much but also weaken themself by limited spot to wear different effects (required two pieces of ac at all time and required eva/resist rares to live)
Priest literally doenst have any more advantage.

Warriors are always the strongest class and i thought there will actually be a nerf in d5 but in this case, i think the gap is becoming bigger

+1, the 220 tt cap update also doesnt benefit priests AT ALL, it just make the ac change even worst
Not to mention g25 force changes.

Having some friends who actually planning on quitting priests after the update, i feel like this will be an issue.
Its just not fun anymore to be honest. (I wont even bother to remake rares since its complete waste of time, its just not fun anymore)

Please dont say that im against it just because i play priest (i also play other class) im happy to see a nerf in priests but its just too extreme if you apply all changes together. (I guess probably tests are done under 1v1 but whats the point playing under 1v1?)

Non-templar players: highest ac are around 235 up and down and that limited yourself with 2 effects to wear
(even you have 235 ac, that is like 215 in currently setting. With 220tt cap and g25 forces, I dont see how non-templar priests can live in fights)
Magic defense: affects all class, forcing priests to use lethy, which probably not gonna help as we all know in current setting, a priest with 215 ac using lethy, what kind of damage he/she will be seeing

and please, dont say anything like the extra hp is going to help, because all class get extra hp when they get to d5 :hmpf:
Happy Gaming xD

bminickw

Re: feedback on priest changes

Postby bminickw » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:51 pm

I feel like this update is going to set apart the skilled priest, from the priest who just have rares, and know how to smash potions until they run out. This is also great against nations that stack priest just to win.

Smart symbol is huge buff (over 37%)
Life buff is huge for priest
Speed buff is huge for priest
Evasion symbol is huge buff

I do believe mass pvp will expose a little more, and unfortunately we don't have that on beta server. I'm sure we will see future tweaks later on.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

Ampz

Postby Ampz » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:04 am

bminickw wrote:I feel like this update is going to set apart the skilled priest, from the priest who just have rares, and know how to smash potions until they run out. This is also great against nations that stack priest just to win.

Smart symbol is huge buff (over 37%)
Life buff is huge for priest
Speed buff is huge for priest
Evasion symbol is huge buff

I do believe mass pvp will expose a little more, and unfortunately we don't have that on beta server. I'm sure we will see future tweaks later on.

Oo skilled "priest", wtf this changue gona extinct priest or all of them gonna get floored on 1 single ex-bl. Gonna laught when all the ghosties gonna start to ask for ress and buff with only 1 priest on the entire map "Klei" hahah.

Overwatch has touched their brains and maybe them want move the priest to a more supportive role, fragile and with low survival chances.
The Syndicate| Ampz |

Its GG :phone:

proeel

Postby proeel » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:09 pm

bminickw wrote:I do believe mass pvp will expose a little more, and unfortunately we don't have that on beta server. I'm sure we will see future tweaks later on.

Yeah, just make sure it wont cause another group of players leaving the game.
Happy Gaming xD

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:11 am

proeel wrote:
bminickw wrote:I do believe mass pvp will expose a little more, and unfortunately we don't have that on beta server. I'm sure we will see future tweaks later on.

Yeah, just make sure it wont cause another group of players leaving the game.

ppl use to adapt to changes.

i think that ppl quit when they have 5/6 months with 0 pk on mazes or wars becouse one nation prefer avoid go a maze if they know they are going to loss, this actitude destroy the game....

many ppl are going to back with this changes... MANY.... hope we dont saw this shit of avoid go mazes or some shit like that

PD: want to gift skins » contact MetalARG (yilse)

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”