107C

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
SimpleStupid

107C

Postby SimpleStupid » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:38 am

Symbol rework is HUGE. Like the concept behind it, the diversity is what needed for DUAL CLASS. With overlapping with blue rares:
1. AC symbol is completely broken due to how defense calculated, warrior could easily reach 255+ defense, its way too much almost impossible to die, able to survive a max tt/force/critical archer's double ex without smart and sfd, red damage on hit, also tried 50+ FW and BL from G24MVG14BR grandwiz, none of those made the kill, only wear G7 eva. 240+ AC Templar and Warlock are really tough as well, not mentioning the HP boost, it simply a pain in the ass for physical dealers. Indeed need an adjustment on it.
My suggest is to lower the AC symbol to red grade(cut to half), remove the extra white ac bonus on warrior dual armors(41), make them have equal value(36) as other classes, lower dual shield AC, make it slightly better than DS shield. AC candle should definitely change to blue rares. Im expecting at least orange damage on sfd warrior with full AC build from a full force/tt archer, and yellow damage on sfd templar/cosair/warlock full AC build.
2. Critical/BR/Wise symbol worked out fine for me, I didnt test much on overlapped critical, it feels not much difference, need more testing. Basic resist worked out good, GW is definitely an option for aggressive play style, still need luck on that. Saint is super fun to play with overlapped wise, instant LD/HC and fast Whoarencha definitely worth a try, especially with high orison, Whoarencha needs a damage boost, its great for rangers/mirror fight but not a thing for warrior(83K HP).
3. Speed builds are great as well, G10 speed cap same value as G20, looking forward to see more swash, fallen, tzigane!

Monster war no longer requires different level range to kill towers, good move. Amurtart's HP seems got buffed alot, much harder to beat her on time with buffed summons, lets see how it goes on live, no bugs found.

Will do more tests regarding symbol rework.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

OKH

Re: 107C

Postby OKH » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:45 am

+1
ac definetely need an adjustment.

e8180kimo

Postby e8180kimo » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:19 pm

ac need some adjustment for sure. Cut in half would be a good idea.
I agree that ac of warrior's armor should be similar to other classes.
If you want to be a jerk in-game, fine...let's be a jerk

mewraja

Postby mewraja » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:20 am

The change of symbol from blue rare to red rare is too good as they stacked.

38% basic resist with 354 magic vigor seems a bit excessive with 220 tt, although it's glass cannon.

Ac symbol needs adjustment for sure, given how d5 hp has increased.

The change to speed rare will be a game changer.
Full glass cannon build wiz can forget about getting ac, go GW symbol and just run around in invis with op speed.
G8 already gives (52?) move speed increase.
Just put on g9-g10 br, g9-g10 mv, double rare speed/mv, then go nuts with agi candle or ds+invalid curse.
Or full Tzigane set glass cannon for g16 mv, g16 speed, g8 br, g8 smart, g8 life/ac (not likely in live server given lg drop rate is horrendous).

I think wizards are very happy with the changes so far in beta D5, as are warriors and priests.

Relevance of thieves and archers to be assessed further but I feel like these two classes benefit the least from the symbol change.

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:26 pm

mewraja wrote:Relevance of thieves and archers to be assessed further but I feel like these two classes benefit the least from the symbol change.

It is because of the AC symbol, we will see what they can do adjusting the high AC end to fit better against high attack power.

Speed actually benifits priest and warrior the most.

Warriors 83K HP is a big problem to spell dealer, as I said a high end GW still unable to floor a G7Eva LordKnight, high AC will just put rangers on ignore list.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Miss Q

Postby Miss Q » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:05 am

SimpleStupid wrote:My suggest is to lower the AC symbol to red grade(cut to half).

I am ok with the idea of cutting the AC symbol to half, but not sure about the red grade since it can be too good for physical defence.
.:: Nation: Yllse
.:: Character name: MissQ
.:: Class: Priest

Miss Q

Postby Miss Q » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:50 am

Just realised the AC effect calculation has been changed, so what I thought before may not be an issue.
.:: Nation: Yllse
.:: Character name: MissQ
.:: Class: Priest

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”