D5 sotry line overview. user experience

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
dboylu

D5 sotry line overview. user experience

Postby dboylu » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:16 am

After completly done the D5 quests i have a few words about the story line. 1st I thank GMs who put these together. this is a good reward to me and many players like me for 5 years loyalty to this game server (Y).

Now lets talk about the strory line for D5:

the only part of the story line that interested me is when u reture the sword pieces to the guy who can talke to spirits( very interesting). the rest are plain. especially the script from each npc when u found them. moreover, the sotry makes Armutart as the final boss is somehow im not buying. We have fought these bosses, Barlog, the lich, red dragon tones of times, and we pked each other while we fight those bosses. but Armutart, even it comes late in the game, we dont have a feeling fot it and dont think it can make the final boss. 1st , it not over power, too easy to access and kill. 2nd no lg drop from it, less attractive. 3rd, kill towers to get there is kind of boring but annoying as well( need different lv chars to kill different tower). but this just some feedbacks from my personal feels about the story line only from the user experience side. Making D5 happen is (Y) (Y).

dboylu

Re: D5 sotry line overview. user experience

Postby dboylu » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:38 am

plus . i hate g3 ghost cape. what the hack.. give me a g1 or h2 ac/robber cape. :hmpf:

dboylu

Postby dboylu » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:00 am

just want to say. if they stroy line is alone a life story of a Dragon Raja or the adventures of a group of dragon rajas instead of independent request of each npc, would that be more interesting ?

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:17 pm

I think they are working on the monster war to make it more challenge and fun to play, hopefully Amurtart will become a badass and punish those kids(including you) who dare to touch her. :lol:
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

dboylu

Postby dboylu » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:04 pm

sounds good. one more suggestion. we can see the d5 quest item is from murshroom orb to armutart sword so this means from moster lv 100-150. we can make players can start turn in d5 quest items when they lv100 so they dont need to store all the items in bank until they reach lv 150(if thats the request for d5).however, u can only do last d5 quest when reach lv150. also i suggest we add "Elite monster" that spawn randomly among those normal monsters which has much higher dmg and ac or unique skills to drop d5 quest items. this can be more fun and meanwhile can kill players who macro hopfully. i know people like macro, i like it too. however, there s/b some limit to macro.

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”