d5 quest materials

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
OKH

d5 quest materials

Postby OKH » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:02 am

I might be over worrying about this but I have one question about this new d5 quest materials.
So apparently we need to kill some of mobs to get those quest materials, which is perfectly fine,
but my concern is that the dragon's heart? and barloc wing, are those only obtainable through the last bosses in dungeons?
If that is the case, I am worrying that if one nation constantly loses events, they will probably never gonna be able to reach d5.
because only constantly winning nation can get those materials and would have more and more d5 players, which make them easier to win the next maze, and get more d3 g8 lgs, and more materials which then leads to more d5, and so on.
I am worrying if that will break the balance between nations forever and losing nation might not be able to catch up forever.

this new quest is great and will be fun if the balance between nations are pretty equal. but if the balance is broken, well... I think it will only make it worse.
I don't know if gm team is thinking about adding alternative way to get those materials (maybe on maps or something), but I really hope there is some alternative way to get those materials, so that losing nation can at least work on something to catch up the winning nation.

The entire update haven't been on yet, so I might be over worrying but this is just my opinion.

dboylu

Re: d5 quest materials

Postby dboylu » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:21 am

no worry. those situation u mentioned happened many times during these years. they will work out themselves eventually. people come and goes. the server stays.

jss0216

Postby jss0216 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:35 am

dboylu wrote:no worry. those situation u mentioned happened many times during these years. they will work out themselves eventually. people come and goes. the server stays.

nah
if i also quitted when all the yllse players quitted you guys would only playing by yourselves now
you guys will have fun winning maze everyweeks. so more of you will play
and the other nation players will quit more because they don't find the reason to play if they can't reach D5

gm said don't worry about the balance
so i hope they are planning some solution to these issues
Last edited by jss0216 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

OKH

Postby OKH » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:40 am

dboylu wrote:no worry. those situation u mentioned happened many times during these years. they will work out themselves eventually. people come and goes. the server stays.

yeah I heard that nation balance have changed a lot in the past.
So far I know of current situation is that zyp lost maze for months, so zyp players decided not to come to maze anymore.
and because there are no enemies to fight with, many of the yllse and vys players stopped playing.
so right now yllse and vys have only few people left participating in events, and zyp is winning most of the events. am I right?

well, I guess that is the natural cycle of this server, but I wish that all the players and gm team discuss and think together to use best of this upcoming big update,
so that we can make this server well balanced for long time, if possible.
I mean no matter winning or losing, unbalance is no fun at all for both sides.

e8180kimo

Postby e8180kimo » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:46 am

OKH wrote:

So far I know of current situation is that zyp lost maze for months, so zyp players decided not to come to maze anymore.
and because there are no enemies to fight with, many of the yllse and vys players stopped playing.
so right now yllse and vys have only few people left participating in events, and zyp is winning most of the events. am I right?

Good story (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)
If you want to be a jerk in-game, fine...let's be a jerk

OKH

Postby OKH » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:48 am

e8180kimo wrote:
OKH wrote:

Good story (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)

;p
if thats not true im sorry

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:11 pm

Have to agree here, people lose motivation to play if the game goes to one side most of the time. Winning nation(s) become stronger and stronger while losing nation(s) become weaker and weaker, its simply a disaster for a sandbox MMO, and unfortunitely we dont have a healthy player base to sandboxing.
By giving an alternative to those players unable to join/win events will keep them stay active in game, not saying an easy way but at least give hope to those players who think they will never be able archive it. A reworked gamble system featuring those items would be a good option, since we already have dual items like tooth, eye, ds in it.
Cheers.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Spray

Postby Spray » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:57 am

i agree with you
if do that like now i will be quit

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”