legends are all now g8?

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
OKH

legends are all now g8?

Postby OKH » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:36 am

does that mean only legends on beta server will be g8 for testing purpose?
or is it going to be implemented to real server as well?
if it is going to be implemented in real server, whats going to happen on current legends that we have? are they going to be upgraded to g8?
I am kinda confused about this

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Re: legends are all now g8?

Postby GMSignPainter » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:29 am

All the new Legends will be G8 on live as well. As for the old ones, we are still discussing about wether or not we should make them G8 as well.

OKH

Postby OKH » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:46 pm

GMSignPainter wrote:All the new Legends will be G8 on live as well. As for the old ones, we are still discussing about wether or not we should make them G8 as well.

hmm okay
I want to hear other peoples opinion about this
There are pros and cons ..

however my opinion is that
I think it will help people to get full g8 lg sets which is good, but at the same time if its too easy, people will demotivated once they all get d3 g8 sets.
I think maybe only d1~d2 are always g8 but keep d3 as it is now. (g6~g8) random.
so that newbies like me can compete in events with easily obtainable d1 or d2 g8 lgs. and other old and heavy players can seek for d3 g8 and keep them motivated.

I dont have any full lg sets and heavent played this game for long so I might be wrong, but I think that any and every rpg games should reqire a large effort for the highest tier items(for heavy users). but let the 2nd tier items be quite easy to obtained for the light users. So that light users can still compete with heavy users and at the same time heavy users can put extra effort for the best items and be motivated.

jss0216

Postby jss0216 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:55 am

agree with OKH
how about this?
D1 : g8
D2 : g7~g8
D3 : g6~g8

Spray

Postby Spray » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:52 am

i think all g8 is really not good...