Lightning Shield / Ice Armor

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
Metalarg

Re: Lightning Shield / Ice Armor

Postby Metalarg » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:22 am

proeel wrote:But HOWEVER,

this implementation is not useful in game because it does not prevent STONE.
(unless you get a wizard that will remove stone 24/7, no one will use this)

proeel wrote:I won't even bother to read in details lol. It's all up to GM to decide. I don't have to explain anything I stated to anyone except gms.

WRONG AGAIN, ligthing shield and icing armor prevent for Stun, Stone and blind.

hope gm saw the quality of your feedbacks, couse this show more that you give your feedbacks testing with your imagination and not in the server, so the quality of your feedbacks are very poor, i try to show to everyone the quality of your feedbacks about game balance.

proeel

Postby proeel » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:55 am

proeel wrote:I won't even bother to read in details lol. It's all up to GM to decide. I don't have to explain anything I stated to anyone except gms.

My feedback:
1. I don't like it. Reason stated above.
2. Using mirror or luck as an argument is weak as both warriors and rangers are able to learn.

If someone really feel terrible about immobile curse, go learn mirror. <--- simple as that (the post is about immobile curses. Stay on the topic)

It is not my job to check all grammar mistakes you guys have lol
everything is mentioned in previous replies.

Metalarg wrote:WRONG AGAIN, ligthing shield and icing armor prevent for Stun, Stone and blind.

hope gm saw the quality of your feedbacks, couse this show more that you give your feedbacks testing with your imagination and not in the server, so the quality of your feedbacks are very poor, i try to show to everyone the quality of your feedbacks about game balance.

I am sure GM appreciates your input over the last few months (Y)
Happy Gaming xD

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:09 am

Metalarg wrote:WRONG AGAIN, ligthing shield and icing armor prevent for Stun, Stone and blind.

You dont even read the patch properly like I was :hmpf:
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

proeel

Postby proeel » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:10 am

bminickw wrote:
I have to admit.. your original reasoning was due to not liking the idea of having other class, other than wiz/priest to cast buffs on themself. I just brought up the fact that thief/archer/warrior already do this. You kind of contradicted yourself with your reasoning.

Metal brought up some good points.

One thing to note, If archer were to use ice armor or lightning shield, if he switches to fire, he will lose the physical damage buff, thus making him very vulnerable. Warrior wouldn't have to worry if they were using lightning skills. Thief wouldn't have to worry much if choosing ice armor. This gives some flexibility, and gives more diversity in play styles. Could be interesting, but as you mentioned, I think we would start to see a lot of stonilization going on.

Personally, I think blind is a ridiculous spell anyway, along with stun. I really see no point keeping these spells. Completely ruins the fun in my personal opinion.

Well to clarify clearly, I dont like the idea of rangers/warriors able to fight on their own.
Z is not a necessary spell when it comes to fight priority but SFD/Pro does.

This updates basically means you can have a priest that go with 99 warriors and you win all fights.
If you actually have this update on, what is the point of immobile spell? what is the point of making masking rares?
I would like to see people using different classes in fights, instead of just using OP ones.

I dont understand why this should should be a priority or concern lol
as simply getting a pro can solve all problems lol
Last edited by proeel on Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Happy Gaming xD

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:12 am

ArabianArrow wrote:I don't like it. Maybe the GMs can share their reasoning behind this change so we can understand their perspective.

There is a "test team" said by the dev. I was wondering where it came from :oops:
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:15 am

Yep Ed's point is really clear, you need team work to counter those OP curses. I mainly play support mage in team fight, curse buff and shit. With this update, theres less thing I could do just spamming the BL, whats the fun of it. Peolpe keep crying for curses but never ever try the solutions or even think about it.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:26 am

SimpleStupid wrote:

You dont even read the patch properly like I was :hmpf:

i read like you, but the differece its that i go test there!!!! and you dont :P

SimpleStupid wrote:Yep Ed's point is really clear, you need team work to counter those OP curses. I mainly play support mage in team fight, curse buff and shit. With this update, theres less thing I could do just spamming the BL, whats the fun of it. Peolpe keep crying for curses but never ever try the solutions or even think about it.

play with those skills as main buff, will make users lost aganist other persons with SFD and PROC (talking about potions consume), couse they sacrifice defese and also make it more vulnerable to damage, also the time of refresh of those skills are very frequent in comparison with a good SFD with buff set or PROC, wich make it very unpractical in team fights with more than 5 members.

its only usefull upon a respawn, to avoid get stone until you reach a safe point, or a priest that could buff you propetly.

i know thats its your pal and you will defend him, but try to be objetive and stop use imagination to simulate situations plz, your feedbacks could be better if you guys test how it works and theres a way GO AND TEST, that why you were here no? imagination its not enought! go test, took notes, then replay good feedbacks! :roll:

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:20 am

Thanks for all the feedbacks.

Just to make it clear cause I forgot to mention it in patch notes, Ice/Light Shields also prevent Stonization.

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:39 pm

GMSignPainter wrote:Thanks for all the feedbacks.

Just to make it clear cause I forgot to mention it in patch notes, Ice/Light Shields also prevent Stonization.

So who would still need protection, or even SFD.
This idea is terrible, it will kill he support rule.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:57 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:
GMSignPainter wrote:Thanks for all the feedbacks.

So who would still need protection, or even SFD.
This idea is terrible, it will kill he support rule.

Well ice armor and lightningshield don't have the same physical damage reduction as SFD/Protection. But, I agree, this change might be too much.

However, I would like to see less long duration curses that completely negates that person.

Stun = death every time (usually).
Blind is a great crowd control tool, but the duration is way too long.
Stonilization is a great crow control tool, but again, the duration is way too long.

What about lowering the duration of these a bit? Or have a way to increase stacks on items such as Languid, Enlight, Speed Potions, Etc. These take up A LOT of space, hence why many of us bring 2-3 characters to maze for healing potions.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”