New archer fleet missile

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
ArabianArrow

New archer fleet missile

Postby ArabianArrow » Thu May 19, 2016 11:43 pm

It needs a cooldown

Metalarg

Re: New archer fleet missile

Postby Metalarg » Thu May 19, 2016 11:48 pm

stun time maybe need a little tweak xD its extremely broken so hard and so far

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Thu May 19, 2016 11:50 pm

Can not wait to see it....
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Ampz

Postby Ampz » Sun May 22, 2016 12:19 am

Well, at it's current state, we can say it's is a permanent stunt.

Obscourse it's need cooldown, and the duration of the stunt it's to high, it's like 6 secs ? it's a eternity.
The Syndicate| Ampz |

Its GG :phone:

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Sun May 22, 2016 12:33 am

Something to keep in mind is that thief can get this as well.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Sun May 22, 2016 5:33 am

bminickw wrote:Something to keep in mind is that thief can get this as well.

yes, good point, thief are able to use it too

PowerRangers

Postby PowerRangers » Sun May 22, 2016 6:16 am

the speed of fleet missile is so slow it can easily be dodged by any char. i highly doubt anyone cant dodge it. i tested on d4 warrior, he can dodge all my shot. Moreover, it can get blocked by either ally and enemy and monsters, so this wont work good in maze fight but for 1 on 1 or maybe small group fight it is good skill(finally got some useful skill that can help in team fight). yes this does make rangers harder to get killed when 1 on 1 or 1 on 2 and can actually kill other classes . however, with the new lg rework, rangers are more squishier due to increasing dmg of melee classes. i think the idea of duration time of stun depends on distance is very clever( short range easy to hit but stun duration is 1sec. long range, nearly impossible to hit due to the slowness of FM and cant penetrates obstacles)

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Sun May 22, 2016 7:46 am

PowerRangers wrote:the speed of fleet missile is so slow it can easily be dodged by any char. i highly doubt anyone cant dodge it. i tested on d4 warrior, he can dodge all my shot. Moreover, it can get blocked by either ally and enemy and monsters, so this wont work good in maze fight but for 1 on 1 or maybe small group fight it is good skill(finally got some useful skill that can help in team fight). yes this does make rangers harder to get killed when 1 on 1 or 1 on 2 and can actually kill other classes . however, with the new lg rework, rangers are more squishier due to increasing dmg of melee classes. i think the idea of duration time of stun depends on distance is very clever( short range easy to hit but stun duration is 1sec. long range, nearly impossible to hit due to the slowness of FM and cant penetrates obstacles)

i am sure you make a realistic test and test aganist a pepsi target since in scenarios war or pk more than 50% of times ppl is under pepsi effect, another thing its thats reflesh the cooldown each hit, so once you hit a target its easy to hold them stun for ever ^^.

i didnt see the buff of mele damage, since mele damage dealer its the warrior and if i was right warrior have weapons force legends on the main server already, in that case i think archer and thief get buffed couse with the legend rework they have force weapons :P

if that thing release will be easy to make a macro and put 20 thiefs or archers shoting with a macro at the entrance of scenario quest or wars, hope the scenario quest have 2 entrance couse will be extremely easy for a group that have a good programmer making macros

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Sun May 22, 2016 3:53 pm

PowerRangers wrote:the speed of fleet missile is so slow it can easily be dodged by any char. i highly doubt anyone cant dodge it. i tested on d4 warrior, he can dodge all my shot. Moreover, it can get blocked by either ally and enemy and monsters, so this wont work good in maze fight but for 1 on 1 or maybe small group fight it is good skill(finally got some useful skill that can help in team fight). yes this does make rangers harder to get killed when 1 on 1 or 1 on 2 and can actually kill other classes . however, with the new lg rework, rangers are more squishier due to increasing dmg of melee classes. i think the idea of duration time of stun depends on distance is very clever( short range easy to hit but stun duration is 1sec. long range, nearly impossible to hit due to the slowness of FM and cant penetrates obstacles)

The duration is way too long with distance. Keep in mind thief can get this skill as well. There needs to be a cool down or major nerf on duration or realistically both. Another stun that can't be protected from really is in my opinion quite annoying. Chain spam stun.. Isn't hard to coordinate with your teammates to kill a target.

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Sun May 22, 2016 3:54 pm

Just put it this way. If this stays the same, I will be playing thief as main.

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”