Legend Rework

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
Metalarg

Re: Legend Rework

Postby Metalarg » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:49 am

humm touch the bridge about one hand weapon and dual hand weapons only affect one class, and its warrior.

i think that theres a difference between the damage... dual mace fencing and dual sword hit MORE than one hand weapon....

and btw, pepsi requiered use pike, thats why more than half warriors on server must use pike, TO PEPSI, others focus on damage, and chose dual sword, dual mace, or fencing (in my case i dont have the skill requiered to make fast changes betteween f9 f10 f11 '-_- so well i use only pike for that, allow me to press f1 pepsi, and f2 extreme)

since theres a mechanic values behaind here, and i am lerning new things everyday, i just going to limit this to my personal point of view, dont took it as feedback, but try to read it and think with me how does it could work, i personally thing CRAFTED item could be more usefull than legends ones and could depends the playstyle of the player that determinated when change or switch to wear a legend, or when switch to other, well the example here:

d3 item will have more ac (i am totally agree) but the rare grade its limited to g8 (in case you have luck of grab a g8), so, lets suppose i loot a d3 g8 CA Helm, but i got a cc helm g9/10 CA.

by my personal game play, 90% of all my frags in game, and my damage output its THIS RARE! counter attack!!!!, so in that case, ill continue prefer the g9/g10 over the g8 d3 + X ac, couse well, making a balance, i think its more usefull got 2 or 1 grade more in the rare that its my MAIN sourse of damage, and my MAIN item for pk.

so, like i say before, i think that CC items rare allow up to g10, took work??? YESSS LIKE HELL!!! but well give an upgrade to the rare that you want wear or use.

second thing that i wana talk here its something about something that bluefire says "We want to see more archers and double handed warriors. We want to see more wizards and priests use staff. We want certain classes to have a choice between offense (two handed weapons) and defense (shield). We want to see players working towards completing a legend set and see tangible benefits from it. "

many points that you dont see are happening now, btw theres some facts that well maybe need a tweak, took my point with some priority or not, but KNOW that i go more than 50 or 60% of wars scenario quest castle war

-i make a proposition to solve the priest and wizard wand and staff, all ppl use it couse they can wear SHIELD (34 AC WHITE) + 1 rare of your choise, give the staff 34 white AC and you will start to see wiz and priest with wand and staff. no one answer or talk about my proposition sadly '-_-
-more than 50% of characters are priest
-archers actives are a lowest amount of characters, but those 3 or 2 make a big DISASTER ALWAYS, make a class broken will only unbalance the game, just to saw "more archers" and will give extremely advantage to those who have already an archer full.
-main warriors of the servers (those who always play warrior as me) mostly USE 2 HAND WEAPONS, only use the one hand weapon for pepsi porpuse, and on yilse more than half of main warriors only wear Dual Sword and Dual Axe, zypern Main warriors make the same, wear Dual Mace, Fencing to make damage, and pike to pepsi porpuse, so i dont stand why you say "we want to saw more dual weapon warrior", since dual weapon its the WAY when damage its what a warrior wants to make! chek mazes and you will saw what i am talking about.
-you say that you want see player working towards to completing a legend set, well i think that the highest amount of players online its when the scenario quest are on, also ppl work togheter in their guilds/nations/alliances, for example, our guild just play for fun, but we make a little tactic like help to repot skilled allys or skilled player, or move arround certain are, or hit ppl that are close to a X priest, rush boss, etc xD, its the only moment that we cordinate some and try to make something more xD.

took it as a possitive side!, i think that many thing that you wish, start to happend recently! so i have nothing to say about GOOD WORK! ITS HAPPEND NOW, Little but its something!

Karvinen

Postby Karvinen » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:54 pm

add force for mage legend staff the only reason you swap to staff is mage vs mage the MV doesn't really benefit

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:04 am

GMbluefire wrote:We are adding legends to treasure maps. You don't need low ping there. And we are exploring other ways to loot legends.

WOOHOO

They added an alternative way for high ping players to get legends. It'll take 500 hours with a 0.001% chance for a single random D1 legend. But technically it's still an alternative!

Thoughtful GMs ^_^ :love:

GMbluefire
Site Admin

Postby GMbluefire » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:54 am

ArabianArrow wrote:
GMbluefire wrote:We are adding legends to treasure maps. You don't need low ping there. And we are exploring other ways to loot legends.

WOOHOO

They added an alternative way for high ping players to get legends. It'll take 500 hours with a 0.001% chance for a single random D1 legend. But technically it's still an alternative!

We are monitoring the drop rate. It's not like we want you to spend forever to get a legend.

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:12 pm

make fireball/iceball/some lightning spell to be "physical attack typed" spell that work on staff (something similar to ice arrow/flame arrow) , that might make rare effect like bear, and mana capture rare useful on a wiz vs wiz match up :hmpf:
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:35 pm

ArabianArrow wrote:

WOOHOO

How would you know '-_-
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:30 pm

bminickw wrote:
ArabianArrow wrote:
WOOHOO

How would you know '-_-

I have my ways '-_-

If you're really curious you should ask the GMs to post a list of the drop rates :hmpf:

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”