Legend Rework

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
Ampz

Re: Legend Rework

Postby Ampz » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:18 pm

wath about priest being killed alrdy by 1ex by some kinda of archer experiment using priest spells like luck. and now this will give them a Force d3 bow ?

ok ok.

where it's the 1 hand priest weapon wich will counter this hughe buff ?

(-) to muchs buffs seeing here to warriors & archer & thief

PD: i will mount soon a party, and i will blast with my priest using this new "usefull and reworked" effect Nature Vigor. exp will rain from sure.
The Syndicate| Ampz |

Its GG :phone:

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:04 am

ArabianArrow wrote:I believe CA is more valuable than Strike, so perhaps it would be better to swap them (Put CA in Category 1 and Strike in Category 2).

agree with that.

i think the most difficult rares to craft, for the low % of chance to get its this group:

hard rares to get: CA, St, Desire, Robber, basic resist, wise
medium rares to get: smart evasion resist all
easy rares to get: force, AC, magic vigor, nature stay.

so could be usefull that group that have low chance to get get in this order

low chance to get in legend item : CA, St, Desire, Robber, Basic resist, Wise
medim chance to get in legend item : Smart, evasion, resist all
high chance to get in legend item: AC, Force, Magic vigor, nature stay

important suggestion:

about priest and mage, i have an idea, just tell me if you think its troll or something, what about make 1 hand weapon with low points requiered, like "pike", or single mace, or single sword, but with legend atribute, in that way, the wizard and the priest, can get his legend weapon without sacrifice the use of a shield!!! and also they can complete a legend kit :D

proeel

Postby proeel » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:00 am

Ampz wrote:wath about priest being killed alrdy by 1ex by some kinda of archer experiment using priest spells like luck. and now this will give them a Force d3 bow ?

ok ok.

where it's the 1 hand priest weapon wich will counter this hughe buff ?

(-) to muchs buffs seeing here to warriors & archer & thief

PD: i will mount soon a party, and i will blast with my priest using this new "usefull and reworked" effect Nature Vigor. exp will rain from sure.

It is always been an argument to whether if they can learn or not

personally, i think ONLY archers and thiefs are revenant and war saint should be ALLOW to learn mirror and luck.
Same goes to wiz magic

(But some symbols really need some SERIOUS adjustment,,,, some symbol effects just dont make sense... and weird)

No one really put it into discussion since 5 mins after they play rangers, they turn themselves into Warrior :lol:
As warrior are way too op over rangers
Last edited by proeel on Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Happy Gaming xD

proeel

Postby proeel » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:09 am

Something I think is valuable to this update

For warrior:

- reduce the white ac amount on double hand weapons, no more bonus ac amount
- apply a negative ac amount on single hand weapons, i.e. spear now apply -14 ac
(above mostly benefit rangers)

For thief:

I dont see anything that should require particular change as thiefs are more of muti-job type of character in a fight unlike archers are pure offensive

For archer:

I was thinking to apply bonus white hp for the bow but if warrior ac is lower, there is a force buff on the bows, maybe it is not necessary.

For priest:

- Staff should provide bonus white hp
(forgo 34 ac... its reasonable to get extra few k of hp... not that unreasonable and the extra hp wont change the amount of LD, why not?)

For wizard:

- Staff should provide bonus white mv
(like i mention in the rework ideas, either defensive or offensive. white mv exchange of ac)

Agree or Disagree - i think it balance out the cons of the lg rework and not pulling the gap bigger. Fair to each class.
and like i said, if you think its pure BS, then ignore it ;)
Happy Gaming xD

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:36 am

proeel wrote:Something I think is valuable to this update

For warrior:

- reduce the white ac amount on double hand weapons, no more bonus ac amount
- apply a negative ac amount on single hand weapons, i.e. spear now apply -14 ac
(above mostly benefit rangers)

For thief:

I dont see anything that should require particular change as thiefs are more of muti-job type of character in a fight unlike archers are pure offensive

For archer:

I was thinking to apply bonus white hp for the bow but if warrior ac is lower, there is a force buff on the bows, maybe it is not necessary.

For priest:

- Staff should provide bonus white hp
(forgo 34 ac... its reasonable to get extra few k of hp... not that unreasonable and the extra hp wont change the amount of LD, why not?)

For wizard:

- Staff should provide bonus white mv
(like i mention in the rework ideas, either defensive or offensive. white mv exchange of ac)

Agree or Disagree - i think it balance out the cons of the lg rework and not pulling the gap bigger. Fair to each class.
and like i said, if you think its pure BS, then ignore it ;)

with all those things that you are mentioned, thief and archers will recive an extremely buff, remember this, the new prototype weapon of archer and thief will become with force in legend grade!, thats allow an archer or a thief to wear Force force desire robber.

just with put force to weapons of those class will give a big buff to archers thiefs in game, if 1 ex of an archer or a thief kill aready imagine now wearing desire force, they can kill everything with one ex, if wizard and priest lost their shield, they will suffer too much, and will be very hard to survive in certains conditions, best way its make an low tier weapon with one hand "legend" to let the priest or the wizard wear a shield, and also can make the legend kit without sacrifice that shield

proeel

Postby proeel » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:54 am

Metalarg wrote:
with all those things that you are mentioned, thief and archers will recive an extremely buff, remember this, the new prototype weapon of archer and thief will become with force in legend grade!, thats allow an archer or a thief to wear Force force desire robber

Dont forget, warriors are getting buffed as well / and i didnt mention anything that will buff rangers except lower warrior AC and isnt warrior wearing force force desire robber now?

With a d4 warrior current AC with shield, a ranger wears g18 force probably hit around 4k.
and that warrior probably still able to make 7k+ damage to that ranger even with AC rares on.
HP difference is 72k and 49k (23k difference)
A ranger without ac, a warrior can simply make 6k-12k damage depends on that ranger using shield or not.
For the desire and robber effect, both warrior and ranger using same grade of rares.
Desire works better with higher damage, robber with better with more HP. <= all benefit toward warriors
(This doesnt look fair to me in any way. Higher damage, higher AC, higher HP, choice of rares: warrior have too many pros)

With lower 14-18AC (i forgot the range of bonus AC on D3 weapons)
That ranger should be able to hit around 5k (which i think its a more reasonable amount)
The damage from warrior isnt decrease. You are still able to make 6k-12k.
Even to priest or wizard or other warrior.

Maybe the damage requires adjustment after testing
(i.e still set it at G8 force weapons but may require lower the white attack on ranger weapons)

*I am just focusing on damage toward warriors right now but there may be adjustment needed for the overall damage to priest/wizard.

But I think the current setting is just not fair between rangers and warriors.

For the low-lv LG weapons:

I think it lost the purpose LG weapons, like i said before, you can simply make pike or dagger NV or MV. No need to go through all those coding for that. The best way is add bonus effect to staff, which i suggested HP and MV (white, on top of the 20G effect)
Happy Gaming xD

PowerRangers

Postby PowerRangers » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:32 am

robber/desire do not work with full hp but ca/strike do and it can deal 3-4 times more dmg than robber/desire. a g8 force d3 LG bow only add 400-500 dmg to a sfd
full ac priest which basically is nothing. With g8 desire, i tested with distant bow with max distant and g8 desire. The basic dmg is 6100, when desire worked, the dmg is 11,000 which only addded 5k dmg. with distance, you can get highest basic dmg but you can not full ex anyone because the dmg is greatly reduced when in close range. dmg will be even lower to warrior with d3 shield. in order for robber/desire to work i normally dont eat pot if i got attacked which leaves me hp to 20k or less most of the time. and i only got 75-99 ac which is nothing. for class with ca, if it worked, 37 to 41% of hp gone and which is about 20k of my hp. 1 ex is 8 arrows so this can make CA work like crazy. strike reflect 337%-374% dmg back to attacker which is 20k if attacker dmg is 6k per arrow. Class with CA/strike dont need to try hard to do full ex or -hp. i rarely 1ex anyone with full hp even half hp but 90% of the time i dead after I 1 ex someone. haha. the only class with no shield is double sword and bow, but double sword got 73k hp and 14 white ac. d3 bow with arrow the white dmg is 250 which is the lowest among all double hand weapon. Archer need more ac and hp to live longer currently. so i suggest add life to basic effect and bonus effect or give 20-25 white ac. by doing this, this class will be more balanced and more player will play this class. currently the server has 0 person play archer primarily for maze. '-_-

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:54 pm

proeel wrote:
Metalarg wrote:
with all those things that you are mentioned, thief and archers will recive an extremely buff, remember this, the new prototype weapon of archer and thief will become with force in legend grade!, thats allow an archer or a thief to wear Force force desire robber

Dont forget, warriors are getting buffed as well / and i didnt mention anything that will buff rangers except lower warrior AC and isnt warrior wearing force force desire robber now?

With a d4 warrior current AC with shield, a ranger wears g18 force probably hit around 4k.
and that warrior probably still able to make 7k+ damage to that ranger even with AC rares on.
HP difference is 72k and 49k (23k difference)
A ranger without ac, a warrior can simply make 6k-12k damage depends on that ranger using shield or not.
For the desire and robber effect, both warrior and ranger using same grade of rares.
Desire works better with higher damage, robber with better with more HP. <= all benefit toward warriors
(This doesnt look fair to me in any way. Higher damage, higher AC, higher HP, choice of rares: warrior have too many pros)

With lower 14-18AC (i forgot the range of bonus AC on D3 weapons)
That ranger should be able to hit around 5k (which i think its a more reasonable amount)
The damage from warrior isnt decrease. You are still able to make 6k-12k.
Even to priest or wizard or other warrior.

Maybe the damage requires adjustment after testing
(i.e still set it at G8 force weapons but may require lower the white attack on ranger weapons)

*I am just focusing on damage toward warriors right now but there may be adjustment needed for the overall damage to priest/wizard.

But I think the current setting is just not fair between rangers and warriors.

For the low-lv LG weapons:

I think it lost the purpose LG weapons, like i said before, you can simply make pike or dagger NV or MV. No need to go through all those coding for that. The best way is add bonus effect to staff, which i suggested HP and MV (white, on top of the 20G effect)

maybe you are forgeting one important thing, ARCHER and thiefs are ranged.... and if warrior wear force force desire robber, no matter AC couse you die from 1 ex from thief and archer already, numbers are important but theres a differece and playstyle have an influence there.

thats number that you say, are relative, couse if a warrior wear 100-150 ac (warrior with force force desire robber) warrior will die with one extreme, and also will die with 5 arrows or knife of multiple shot if you wear distant items and play archer from safe place.

btw think that an skilled archer dont let warrior any chance..... fast speed that allow you to stay at away from warrior ratio, and if you are engaged 1 or 2 ex could beat anything easy, now priest and wizard with your sugestion will die more fast, couse sacrifice the shield to wear a legend set will make them MORE easy to kill

so i can resume simple:

skilled player with archer: its the only class that could delete any other character without give him the chance of use a potion.

unskilled player with archer: its a nightmare couse he die tons of times.

so its simple, its a class with high potential, but sadly a little amount of ppl on server have the skill requiered to play them propetly, you cant ask for nerf other class like warrior wizard and priest to compense the lack of skill of some players, if you make the wizard priest have to left his shield to wear a legend set, its already a nerf, and they will suffer more than reduce 14 ac on a warrior.

maybe you dont stand the concept of the archer at all, i am relative new but i can explain to you, archer is a damage dealer RANGED RANGED RANGED, now if you are mad couse you cant enter a teamfight when there are 6 guys mele like priest or warriors spaming LD or EX, its your fail bro... use your mind, and hit ranged with distant force set, in mele fights 90% of ppl use CA ST, so its simple stay away from 10 steps and shot multiple shot till you are secure to get inside to land the double ex to important targets like priest, next time when you use abelx, try to avoid the mass fighting and support that using ranged fire, you will make your enemys burn pots and kill them when CA ST works on those fight, when you have the chance to get inside, get in and land a double ex to a target insolated and he will die 100 % sure. but nerf the defense of 3 clases to allow you make something with your archer i think its not the way to improve the server.

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:00 pm

PowerRangers wrote:robber/desire do not work with full hp but ca/strike do and it can deal 3-4 times more dmg than robber/desire. a g8 force d3 LG bow only add 400-500 dmg to a sfd
full ac priest which basically is nothing. With g8 desire, i tested with distant bow with max distant and g8 desire. The basic dmg is 6100, when desire worked, the dmg is 11,000 which only addded 5k dmg. with distance, you can get highest basic dmg but you can not full ex anyone because the dmg is greatly reduced when in close range. dmg will be even lower to warrior with d3 shield. in order for robber/desire to work i normally dont eat pot if i got attacked which leaves me hp to 20k or less most of the time. and i only got 75-99 ac which is nothing. for class with ca, if it worked, 37 to 41% of hp gone and which is about 20k of my hp. 1 ex is 8 arrows so this can make CA work like crazy. strike reflect 337%-374% dmg back to attacker which is 20k if attacker dmg is 6k per arrow. Class with CA/strike dont need to try hard to do full ex or -hp. i rarely 1ex anyone with full hp even half hp but 90% of the time i dead after I 1 ex someone. haha. the only class with no shield is double sword and bow, but double sword got 73k hp and 14 white ac. d3 bow with arrow the white dmg is 250 which is the lowest among all double hand weapon. Archer need more ac and hp to live longer currently. so i suggest add life to basic effect and bonus effect or give 20-25 white ac. by doing this, this class will be more balanced and more player will play this class. currently the server has 0 person play archer primarily for maze. '-_-

humm i see your point, now i have a question, did you land an ex on that warrior with double sword one time in your life??? its funny fact everytime a warrior follow you you run away 10000000 meters, why you dont try one time in your life land an ex to that warrior with double sword and see what happed ^_^

btw i am agree with you, maybe put 14 white ac to d3 bows, could help a bit, btw bro, NO SKILL « you will continue die easyly no matter how gm nerf the other class, or they buff your archer, you will die with no skill (Y)

proeel

Postby proeel » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:51 pm

Metalarg wrote:maybe you are forgeting one important thing, ARCHER and thiefs are ranged.... and if warrior wear force force desire robber, no matter AC couse you die from 1 ex from thief and archer already, numbers are important but theres a differece and playstyle have an influence there.

thats number that you say, are relative, couse if a warrior wear 100-150 ac (warrior with force force desire robber) warrior will die with one extreme, and also will die with 5 arrows or knife of multiple shot if you wear distant items and play archer from safe place.

btw think that an skilled archer dont let warrior any chance..... fast speed that allow you to stay at away from warrior ratio, and if you are engaged 1 or 2 ex could beat anything easy, now priest and wizard with your sugestion will die more fast, couse sacrifice the shield to wear a legend set will make them MORE easy to kill

so i can resume simple:

skilled player with archer: its the only class that could delete any other character without give him the chance of use a potion.

unskilled player with archer: its a nightmare couse he die tons of times.

so its simple, its a class with high potential, but sadly a little amount of ppl on server have the skill requiered to play them propetly, you cant ask for nerf other class like warrior wizard and priest to compense the lack of skill of some players, if you make the wizard priest have to left his shield to wear a legend set, its already a nerf, and they will suffer more than reduce 14 ac on a warrior.

maybe you dont stand the concept of the archer at all, i am relative new but i can explain to you, archer is a damage dealer RANGED RANGED RANGED, now if you are mad couse you cant enter a teamfight when there are 6 guys mele like priest or warriors spaming LD or EX, its your fail bro... use your mind, and hit ranged with distant force set, in mele fights 90% of ppl use CA ST, so its simple stay away from 10 steps and shot multiple shot till you are secure to get inside to land the double ex to important targets like priest, next time when you use abelx, try to avoid the mass fighting and support that using ranged fire, you will make your enemys burn pots and kill them when CA ST works on those fight, when you have the chance to get inside, get in and land a double ex to a target insolated and he will die 100 % sure. but nerf the defense of 3 clases to allow you make something with your archer i think its not the way to improve the server.

Wow somehow you guys always have ways to make it sounds personal lol (how do u guys do that)
I dont play rangers and i barely play anymore. I shared accts to many different people.
So dont mistaken me as someone else ;)
I am just here to contribute and try to bring my old friends back to game.

"Without the skill required to play" <= so the current 50% of the total game population are with skills to play warrior?
(hint: are you sure that it is just not warriors are easy? you wear ac ca st smart using pepsi and while exchange to ac force desire robber and deal high damage?)

You are making rangers sounds OP but you cant change the fact that
- over half of the server plays warrior
(at least from my point of view, either played something else and change to warrior)
- how many in yllse changed from ranger to warrior?
- how many rangers you see in fight?

Just simply a suggestion to nerf the overpowering of warrior,
it doesnt mean GM will take it :P

As a priest player myself, I dont find myself benefit from any of my suggestion.
So take it easy, look at a different point of view.
Dont be so blinded and offended when a single, small suggestion is been made to warriors

Metalarg wrote:
humm i see your point, now i have a question, did you land an ex on that warrior with double sword one time in your life??? its funny fact everytime a warrior follow you you run away 10000000 meters, why you dont try one time in your life land an ex to that warrior with double sword and see what happed ^_^

btw i am agree with you, maybe put 14 white ac to d3 bows, could help a bit, btw bro, NO SKILL « you will continue die easyly no matter how gm nerf the other class, or they buff your archer, you will die with no skill (Y)

All i said is based on my years of exp here (of course im still new compare to some people)
If you are not happy/ disagree about it, you can explain where you think is wrong but leave your personal feeling out of it

Just to reply this: A warrior has higher hp, ac, damage, CA+ST choices, ability to slow.
What do you expect a ranger to do? fight you?
(like when he hits you 4k-6k and you have 72k of hp, and you hit a ranger 8-12k per hit when he only has 49k of hp?)
A normal person will run and pick a easier target. Isnt that why you/warrior chasing a ranger in fight first?
From what you just said, it is pure bully and I dont see where "skill" is involved in such process. It does not mean that you/warrior are skilled.
Happy Gaming xD

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”