Legend Rework

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
Metalarg

Re: Legend Rework

Postby Metalarg » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:49 pm

proeel wrote:
Metalarg wrote:maybe you are forgeting one important thing, ARCHER and thiefs are ranged.... and if warrior wear force force desire robber, no matter AC couse you die from 1 ex from thief and archer already, numbers are important but theres a differece and playstyle have an influence there.

thats number that you say, are relative, couse if a warrior wear 100-150 ac (warrior with force force desire robber) warrior will die with one extreme, and also will die with 5 arrows or knife of multiple shot if you wear distant items and play archer from safe place.

btw think that an skilled archer dont let warrior any chance..... fast speed that allow you to stay at away from warrior ratio, and if you are engaged 1 or 2 ex could beat anything easy, now priest and wizard with your sugestion will die more fast, couse sacrifice the shield to wear a legend set will make them MORE easy to kill

so i can resume simple:

skilled player with archer: its the only class that could delete any other character without give him the chance of use a potion.

unskilled player with archer: its a nightmare couse he die tons of times.

so its simple, its a class with high potential, but sadly a little amount of ppl on server have the skill requiered to play them propetly, you cant ask for nerf other class like warrior wizard and priest to compense the lack of skill of some players, if you make the wizard priest have to left his shield to wear a legend set, its already a nerf, and they will suffer more than reduce 14 ac on a warrior.

maybe you dont stand the concept of the archer at all, i am relative new but i can explain to you, archer is a damage dealer RANGED RANGED RANGED, now if you are mad couse you cant enter a teamfight when there are 6 guys mele like priest or warriors spaming LD or EX, its your fail bro... use your mind, and hit ranged with distant force set, in mele fights 90% of ppl use CA ST, so its simple stay away from 10 steps and shot multiple shot till you are secure to get inside to land the double ex to important targets like priest, next time when you use abelx, try to avoid the mass fighting and support that using ranged fire, you will make your enemys burn pots and kill them when CA ST works on those fight, when you have the chance to get inside, get in and land a double ex to a target insolated and he will die 100 % sure. but nerf the defense of 3 clases to allow you make something with your archer i think its not the way to improve the server.

Wow somehow you guys always have ways to make it sounds personal lol (how do u guys do that)
I dont play rangers and i barely play anymore. I shared accts to many different people.
So dont mistaken me as someone else ;)
I am just here to contribute and try to bring my old friends back to game.

"Without the skill required to play" <= so the current 50% of the total game population are with skills to play warrior?
(hint: are you sure that it is just not warriors are easy? you wear ac ca st smart using pepsi and while exchange to ac force desire robber and deal high damage?)

You are making rangers sounds OP but you cant change the fact that
- over half of the server plays warrior
(at least from my point of view, either played something else and change to warrior)
- how many in yllse changed from ranger to warrior?
- how many rangers you see in fight?

Just simply a suggestion to nerf the overpowering of warrior,
it doesnt mean GM will take it :P

As a priest player myself, I dont find myself benefit from any of my suggestion.
So take it easy, look at a different point of view.
Dont be so blinded and offended when a single, small suggestion is been made to warriors

Metalarg wrote:
humm i see your point, now i have a question, did you land an ex on that warrior with double sword one time in your life??? its funny fact everytime a warrior follow you you run away 10000000 meters, why you dont try one time in your life land an ex to that warrior with double sword and see what happed ^_^

btw i am agree with you, maybe put 14 white ac to d3 bows, could help a bit, btw bro, NO SKILL « you will continue die easyly no matter how gm nerf the other class, or they buff your archer, you will die with no skill (Y)

All i said is based on my years of exp here (of course im still new compare to some people)
If you are not happy/ disagree about it, you can explain where you think is wrong but leave your personal feeling out of it

Just to reply this: A warrior has higher hp, ac, damage, CA+ST choices, ability to slow.
What do you expect a ranger to do? fight you? A normal person will run and pick a easier target. Isnt that why you/warrior chasing a ranger in fight first?
From what you just said, it is pure bully and I dont see where "skill" is involved in such process.

well maybe i am explain bad, or maybe you are lack of intelligence.

fist archer its a character that required SKILL, couse if a skilled player get an archer can make anything that they want, now if the unskilled player pick archer, and then he realized that its not unskileed friendly character its a problem that wont make things better...

second, if i took it personal... things will be in other form... but an "experience player" or "veteran player" like you proposing let wizards and priest left his shield to wear a legend kit, or nerf the warrior ac (wich i dont say i was agree or desagree) just for benefit a class who can kill EVERYTHING with one good EX, and aslo have the MOST HIGH DAMAGE of all the game give me 2 conclusions: or you are blind, or you are lack of inteligence :)

thirth, server need more ppl, and all those warriors that conect are dual 4, so ppl that left ago, have many warriors, but theres many archers or thiefs dual 4 too, that dont connect for the fact that they leave, was usefull chek the amount of new players what character they chose, if the high number chose warrior, then you are right, but on yilse and vyseous 90% of new players avoid play warrior for other class, like wizard thief or priest, well those stadistics could be analize by the gm group

btw ECL, its no sence talk with a person like you, we never could get an agreement between you and i, i have zero tolerance to hypocrate people, and i think ppl like you should be perma banned from the server, but well bro, hope we can help to make this grow !

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:58 pm

Please guys keep it on topic and don't start unecessary dramas.

proeel

Postby proeel » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:29 pm

Well I already addressed my opinion on the topic. Either you like it or not :P come on. It's game. Basically all ur posts contain your personal emotions in. Nice to see such enthusiastic person on the forum.

Chill dude. No one is attacking u lol.
Happy Gaming xD

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:52 pm

- warrior is too strong, i have said it before. Warrior boost was done way before people had any idea how to fully utilize the class.
- symbols need balancing + need to probably implement a quest to change your symbol (probably requiring all type of symbol material plus something extra)
- Will critical effect be changed? (1/32 critical hit change to 1/16 coming from G8 rare as i tested now is probably quite useless.
- Archer weapon to force is one option but other option is to leave it distant and bring back the ac drop shot as it was at start (with damage boost)
This can give archer some actual long distance fighting role. This change was also done very hastly.
- Only warrior can have robber on legend slot, where thief/archer are limited to desire only?
- Staffs for wizard/priest need rework to be popular/usable. (i will give some ideas)
I will write a bit more in -depth but now i kept it short.

Thomas

PowerRangers

Postby PowerRangers » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:15 am

Yes guys. Lets put 70% test result 20% suggestion and 10% assumption in our post. treat this like we are game testers that testing a brand new game. (Y)

Miss Q

Postby Miss Q » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:37 am

I only played thief and priest so far, so I don't think I have enough knowledge to comment on game balancing here. However, it's interesting to see other players' opinions. :)

I think it's hard for one person (GMSignPainter) or few people (the GM team) to balance everything right at the first place. Fortunately, GM already drew out the big map, so we just need to have some inputs. ;)

By the way, is it real that a game can be "perfectly" balanced? I personally don't believe so. I think the game could only be relatively balanced, so there is always room for us to keep exploring and improving. (Y)
.:: Nation: Yllse
.:: Character name: MissQ
.:: Class: Priest

GMbluefire
Site Admin

Postby GMbluefire » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:11 am

Thank you all for your feedback. I do want to point out that we are going to address the shield issue as well as shoes. We are looking at adding additional stats to staff and wand that'll be offensive in nature. We don't want to take away shields for defensive purposes.

We are looking at increasing movement speed for dual class shoes (except thief and Archer) as well as adding additional stats. These are in the brainstorming phase. So please do keep in mind the legend rework that you see was designed with other changes in mind. I understand it's hard to provide feedback when there's obvious glaring holes that aren't addressed yet.

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:33 pm

nerf damage of ex earth/lightning :hmpf:
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

proeel

Postby proeel » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:01 pm

As more than 1 person thinks warriors require nerf, I will suggest you to base on current setting and nerf warrior first for testing
Just in case, you update the lg and than nerf. You may need to adjust lg setting again in regard to the nerf.
Since lg rework is a total new idea, i think nerf of the warrior should come before that.
Happy Gaming xD

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:32 pm

proeel wrote:As more than 1 person thinks warriors require nerf, I will suggest you to base on current setting and nerf warrior first for testing
Just in case, you update the lg and than nerf. You may need to adjust lg setting again in regard to the nerf.
Since lg rework is a total new idea, i think nerf of the warrior should come before that.

sure thing, and what about a little nerf to priest survivality, its stupid that for kill a priest we should spend 4 or 5 guys hit em at same time, i think the survivality of a priest could be reduced a bit, like nerf Lethy authority or life drain dmg, also its pretty easy and 0 skill put one life drain and then one autoclick and kill a wizard

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”