Legend Rework

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
proeel

Re: Legend Rework

Postby proeel » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:10 am

if its going to be a potential problem, why not solve it now?

I dont see diversity.... all i see is getting yourself a LG set, you are good to go. You dont have to craft rares as everything you need will drop from a maze or farm from mobs. Crafted rares will eventually get replaced by LG because LG are just so OP.
I just think having 48G as a set is way too OP considering the certain class are already OP as hell.

Anyways, not replying anymore. Wont give anymore feedback on this topic.
Lastly, I just wanted to say... instead of having so much update all at once, I will say implement one by one. So you know where best to adjust and what to do next. It will be difficult to adjust when there are many implementation that needs to be take into consideration.
Happy Gaming xD

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:14 am

Dude Im giving feedbacks, if you dont agree point it out, its an open discussion. GMs have their decisions as you said no?
Your reply is kinda discourage me to contribute. I know I might be too serious about those changes, does that mean its bad for it? I dont know wheres the "test team" is but i doubt they really tested something, just feel hmmm this should be fine that should be ok, probably they only play 1 or 2 classes out of 5. I dont have a "my class" for this case, if you stands on "your class" viewing the picture, sure its beautiful.
I guess we leave it to GM to decide ;)
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:51 am

feedback about legend rework (constructive) ampz and wardys also think the same as i, so its a common agreement between ampz wardys and I.

- Totaly agree with the change of legends, add many new features, and the most beatifull part its that we are going to work like niggas in dungeons to get a good effect rare (we are tired of loot SATAN EVIL or smart g3 xD)

- we think that warrior rare types could have a little CUT, we saw many divercity on warrior rare types, could be good if we get out robber desire for example, and we saw low amount on wizard could be awesome if wiz get some more rare types.

-we think that the STAFF or WAND of priest and wizard could have same white AC as a shield, this will allow priest and wizard use a legend set with the propetly rares bonus without sacrifice the white ac of the shield, in that way a wizard and priest will stop play with a sword or pike and will look more cool, like a real wizard as gandalf « TROLOLOLOLO xD. a priest will saw more like a priest as the papa fransisco « TROLOLOLOLO xD

- we think that archer and thief with the new legend weapons will recive a buff!, couse now they got force rare, also the boots! now with a good rare type on boots legends d3 for example, you have a buff to mov speed :D anyways like i say before force loss too much efficient aganist target with high ac + sfd.

- we think that we need sacrifice one day of the week ALL TOGHETER, and go test ALL TOGHETER!!!!!!!!!!!! ZYPERN VYSEOUS AND YILSE UNITED ONE DAY AT A COMMON HOUR TO TEST IN DEEP TOGHETER, its impossible make a real team fight and we need each other to go test!!!!!! (glad if we go all togheter thuesday 02:00 ST, theres a monster war that nobody goes, we can go that day and test togheter, and talk THERE, in that way we should stop fighting here)

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:46 pm

proeel wrote:if its going to be a potential problem, why not solve it now?

I dont see diversity.... all i see is getting yourself a LG set, you are good to go. You dont have to craft rares as everything you need will drop from a maze or farm from mobs. Crafted rares will eventually get replaced by LG because LG are just so OP.
I just think having 48G as a set is way too OP considering the certain class are already OP as hell.

Anyways, not replying anymore. Wont give anymore feedback on this topic.
Lastly, I just wanted to say... instead of having so much update all at once, I will say implement one by one. So you know where best to adjust and what to do next. It will be difficult to adjust when there are many implementation that needs to be take into consideration.

Way to contradict yourself. SMH.. :hmpf:
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

GMbluefire
Site Admin

Postby GMbluefire » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:25 pm

I appreciate all feedback, even if I don't agree with the conclusions being made. Please refrain from attacking each other. We need to accept that we have different ideas and perception.

That being said, i want to spell out two core designs that will not change:

- legends being better than crafted rares. We want players who are D1+ to eventually switch towards legends. Does that make crafted rares obsolete? I don't think so. You are still able to compete in crafted rares, but the advantage will tilt towards those who have legends. And we want that.

- Bridge the gap between one handed and two handed weapons. We want to see archers and double handed warriors be close in power with one handed weapon classes. The goal of shifting AC from shield to helm/shoes was precisely to achieve this goal. It lowers the advantage shields bring. If this doesn't go through, we will look at other ways of bridging the gap.

I hope this sheds light into some of our changes. Please feel free to ask questions and give us your feedback.

Ampz

Postby Ampz » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:06 am

GMbluefire wrote:We need to accept that we have different ideas and perception.

For sure lol !.

GMbluefire wrote:legends being better than crafted rares.

Sure, but 11 ac vr 22 ac, it's a little ... ¿To much? xD you are talking about make the crafteable option trash :D.

GMbluefire wrote:We want players who are D1+ to eventually switch towards legends. Does that make crafted rares obsolete? I don't think so.

Did you know the time with a player will remain on D1 (2 weeks?, 1 month ?), and 11 ac from crafted to 22 ac from legend make crafted items obsolete. (200% dif).

GMbluefire wrote: You are still able to compete in crafted rares, but the advantage will tilt towards those who have legends. And we want that.

Perfect, more adavtange for the old users against the new players :D that make sense.

Now.. explain how to pick legends when your ping it's 190+ ? :O did the "test team" even test to pick with a proxy to simultate ping ? :O.

GMbluefire wrote:Bridge the gap between one handed and two handed weapons

Do not exist another way to gap the diferences beteween 2 types of warriors ?. oo ok.

GMbluefire wrote:We want to see archers and double handed warriors be close in power with one handed weapon classes.

Okei, all archers on the game asked for survivality, at them currently state them can kill all other classes with easy. You are adding a Stunt, and D3 Force bow to them. wich will make them even more OP than them are now in damage.

Them was asking for survivality, them got more damage. ok

-

Will be great if the "Test-team" start to think in a better game for the new players, and not to buff the olders ones wich has legends store and ready to switch for.

Wath about the players wich had a rare in his hat, wich alrdy dont exist in the legends wich are on the server ? them cant update to this changues.

ok.
The Syndicate| Ampz |

Its GG :phone:

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:10 am

Don't forget to compare it this way:

Crafted Items --> Dual 1
Dual 1 --> Dual 2
Dual 2 --> Dual 3

Not like this:

Crafted Items --> Dual 3

Ampz

Postby Ampz » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:46 am

bminickw wrote:Don't forget to compare it this way:

Crafted Items --> Dual 1
Dual 1 --> Dual 2
Dual 2 --> Dual 3

Not like this:

Crafted Items --> Dual 3

So, do u need to think the proyection of this, when D4 & D5 items come in. The diference will be a lot biggers than it's right now. Turning the crafted ones even more trash againts legends.
The Syndicate| Ampz |

Its GG :phone:

GMbluefire
Site Admin

Postby GMbluefire » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:10 pm

Ampz wrote:
GMbluefire wrote:We need to accept that we have different ideas and perception.

For sure lol !.

GMbluefire wrote:legends being better than crafted rares.

Sure, but 11 ac vr 22 ac, it's a little ... ¿To much? xD you are talking about make the crafteable option trash :D.

GMbluefire wrote:We want players who are D1+ to eventually switch towards legends. Does that make crafted rares obsolete? I don't think so.

Did you know the time with a player will remain on D1 (2 weeks?, 1 month ?), and 11 ac from crafted to 22 ac from legend make crafted items obsolete. (200% dif).

GMbluefire wrote: You are still able to compete in crafted rares, but the advantage will tilt towards those who have legends. And we want that.

Perfect, more adavtange for the old users against the new players :D that make sense.

Now.. explain how to pick legends when your ping it's 190+ ? :O did the "test team" even test to pick with a proxy to simultate ping ? :O.

GMbluefire wrote:Bridge the gap between one handed and two handed weapons

Do not exist another way to gap the diferences beteween 2 types of warriors ?. oo ok.

GMbluefire wrote:We want to see archers and double handed warriors be close in power with one handed weapon classes.

Okei, all archers on the game asked for survivality, at them currently state them can kill all other classes with easy. You are adding a Stunt, and D3 Force bow to them. wich will make them even more OP than them are now in damage.

Them was asking for survivality, them got more damage. ok

-

Will be great if the "Test-team" start to think in a better game for the new players, and not to buff the olders ones wich has legends store and ready to switch for.

Wath about the players wich had a rare in his hat, wich alrdy dont exist in the legends wich are on the server ? them cant update to this changues.

ok.

You're comparing CC item to D3 item. Of course the discrepancy will be high. That's what we want.

Old users will ALWAYS have an advantage over newer players. Do you think new players have access to g9+ rares? If anything, what you want is to protect your own interests since it seems you have quite the number of rares made. I see nothing wrong with newer players having the chance to loot legends that can compete better than your crafted rares.

We are adding legends to treasure maps. You don't need low ping there. And we are exploring other ways to loot legends.

You are complaining about D3 force legends. Then you complain about adding AC to dual class items. That's PRECISELY why we wanted to add more AC. So damage doesn't go overboard. You can't criticize both changes when they go hand in hand.

Current legend items that people have will be obsolete. You have G4 Satan and G5 evil legends lying around everywhere. You have distant bows and knives. You have accurate armor pieces. New legend update will make those trash because there's no point completing a set that has bad stats on it. Please tell me how we're buffing older players.

I find it baffling you speak from the point of view of newer players when your interest obviously lies with your own gains and losses. I don't play DR anymore so I have no vested interest in seeing older players gain an advantage. If anything, my interest lies in seeing newer players have a chance of catching up. Game design requires to look at the overall picture and see how each element influences each other. I hate to make conclusions and make guesses into other people's motives, but it's hard to not see where your interest lies as an older established player with bad ping and playing a priest class. Am I wrong to say you won't complain much if you had better ping, playing an archer, and D1 with not so good rares?

I would love to receive feedback, even one that is biased. Because it's important to know these things and have fresh perspective. But what I don't like is hypocritical feedback masked in righteousness. There's nothing wrong with being selfish and letting us know why you don't like the changes from your point of view. But please understand that our job is to make balance changes that is good for DR overall.

We want to see more archers and double handed warriors. We want to see more wizards and priests use staff. We want certain classes to have a choice between offense (two handed weapons) and defense (shield). We want to see players working towards completing a legend set and see tangible benefits from it.

We don't want to continue the status quo. We don't want to see shields being the best and only choice. The game will only get more and more stale if we keep the status quo just because you're comfortable in it and have significant investment in it.

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:30 pm

Ampz wrote:
bminickw wrote:Don't forget to compare it this way:

Crafted Items --> Dual 1
Dual 1 --> Dual 2
Dual 2 --> Dual 3

Not like this:

Crafted Items --> Dual 3

So, do u need to think the proyection of this, when D4 & D5 items come in. The diference will be a lot biggers than it's right now. Turning the crafted ones even more trash againts legends.

Again.. Compare it like this:

Crafted ---> Dual 1 (Currently only 2-4 AC difference)
Dual 1 ---> Dual 2 (Currently only 2-4 AC difference)
Dual 2 ---> Dual 3 (Currently only 2-4 AC difference)

Currently, the difference between these sets are only 2-4 AC. Many players sacrifice that by making the 2nd to last item (since materials take a lot of time to get).

I thought the AC changes were good, by giving legends more AC, thus making them worth using. Now they are not really that much better, so players have no reason to accomplish legend sets. New players would have a better opportunity to be on the same playing field by farming for legends (through treasure maps), looting legends through mazes, get handed down Dual 1 or Dual 2 legends from guild mates, and other ways that GMs decide to implement.

Crafted rares are great for starting out, but takes a ton of time to make. Without macros or multiple sard characters, it takes ALOT of time to make a solid G9 set. New players can get legends, and build their set by playing the game, rather than macroing the game.

Quite sad you think only about yourself, and pretend to think about new players.

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”