Legend Rework

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
proeel

Re: Legend Rework

Postby proeel » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:18 am

This post is about Legend rework. If you are seeing that priest are buffed in this matter feel free to address it.
Personally I dont see where priests are buffed in such manner. They require buff like shield, staff, shoe etc.
Unless you think priests are already dominating every fight, which I think it is probably not true. ;)

Metalarg wrote:also its pretty easy and 0 skill put one life drain and then one autoclick and kill a wizard

It is battle 101. Priests are designed to kill wizards. No matter how much you propose to weaken (Wizard only has...35k? or around that amount of hp)
Priests will still sure kill wizard in one auto. (btw not every priest are able to make that one last hit :P)

Metalarg wrote:sure thing, and what about a little nerf to priest survivality, its stupid that for kill a priest we should spend 4 or 5 guys hit em at same time, i think the survivality of a priest could be reduced a bit,

Well true that priests have most survival skill compare to all class but it is why only priests have revival ability. To make the fights fight-able and be the focus of each fight. Well at least in my opinion.
Once again, not saying I am rejecting your ideas. Just dont think it has anything related here.
Happy Gaming xD

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:59 am

proeel wrote:As more than 1 person thinks warriors require nerf, I will suggest you to base on current setting and nerf warrior first for testing
Just in case, you update the lg and than nerf. You may need to adjust lg setting again in regard to the nerf.
Since lg rework is a total new idea, i think nerf of the warrior should come before that.

proeel wrote:Once again, not saying I am rejecting your ideas. Just dont think it has anything related here.

i dont know if you are hypocrite or retarded now

proeel

Postby proeel » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:28 am

Metalarg wrote:i dont know if you are hypocrite or retarded now

i am sure you are not the first one since you so enthusiastic xD

To make it clear, in case you cant understand
"As people pointing out that warriors are OP, since there are more buffs from this update on warrior's side.
I suggest GM to nerf some features first for testing before their hard work of LG rework,
in case they need to go through all those coding again."
Which was also suggested by some of your friends.
Happy Gaming xD

PowerRangers

Postby PowerRangers » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:02 am

THIS IS FOR TESTING . NOT FOR PERSONAL ISSUE. POST SOMEWHERE ELSE IF YOU CANT CONTROL UR TEMPER!!!!! GEEZZZ.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:22 am

im not reading this topic any longer...

Ampz

Postby Ampz » Tue May 31, 2016 4:01 pm

It' s posible to add a NPC wich you can buy all legends parts ?

Couse with the currently hunt method it's a waste of time when you are looking for a specific part. It's can help to make the test easyer and more complete .
The Syndicate| Ampz |

Its GG :phone:

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Tue May 31, 2016 4:08 pm

Ampz wrote:It' s posible to add a NPC wich you can buy all legends parts ?

Couse with the currently hunt method it's a waste of time when you are looking for a specific part. It's can help to make the test easyer and more complete .

I'll look into doing that.
I've made them drop from mobs atm cause it was the fastest way to code it.

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:06 pm

The legends seem good.. Hopefully we will get additional ways to get legends.

Not every dungeon quest drops a legend, which seems ridiculous '-_-

IMPLEMENT ON LIVE SERVER! (Y)
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:25 pm

bminickw wrote:The legends seem good.. Hopefully we will get additional ways to get legends.

Not every dungeon quest drops a legend, which seems ridiculous '-_-

IMPLEMENT ON LIVE SERVER! (Y)

Agreed.

A few weeks ago Zypern was winning around only 1 maze per week, for about 1-2 months straight. Not having alternative ways to get legends is unhealthy for the server's growth IMO as it could create a snowball effect where the strong keep getting stronger while the weak progress much slower. We need to ensure the power balance remains relatively even so both sides don't get bored. But of course, the drop rate at mazes should be higher than the alternative method for obvious reasons.

I think every maze should have 100% of dropping at least one legend because PKing for over an hour then finishing a maze and not getting a single legend isn't exactly motivating. A guarantee of 1 legend per maze would solve that problem.

Legend rework should be ready for launch after ^these changes.

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:28 pm

iam on it, lets test in real server, and i am agree, 1 legend should be warranty !!!

PD: i am not saying 1 legend d5 g8 warranty, i just say 1 legend only warranty that means that could be any legend, any grade!!! but at last 1, i dont care if i get a shit grade 3 (happend already xD) but at last its a legend!!! :D better than nothing!

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”