Legend Rework

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
User avatar
SimpleStupid
Posts: 1381
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:17 am

Re: Legend Rework

Postby SimpleStupid » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:39 am

I may be the only one disagree with the release of the LG rework.
The major reason is the staff and shoes arent balanced for casters, the improvement still under development? I think set the dual shoes have the same movement speed as studded shoes(match D1), long shoes(match D2), harper shoes(match D3), and hide shoes(match D4) could be a good idea. About staff I have no clue how could you do, simply increasing spell damage or physical damage is not going to work Im sure.
The class bonus set is not clear, most of them are just useless.
Just took a look again at LG rares, priest LG should have BR in it, also why warrior LG has robber but not thief and archer? WTF is going on with the warrior game?

Sorry for my late update. Please take it into consideration.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

User avatar
bminickw
Posts: 835
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:27 pm

Re: Legend Rework

Postby bminickw » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:18 am

SimpleStupid wrote:I may be the only one disagree with the release of the LG rework.
The major reason is the staff and shoes arent balanced for casters, the improvement still under development? I think set the dual shoes have the same movement speed as studded shoes(match D1), long shoes(match D2), harper shoes(match D3), and hide shoes(match D4) could be a good idea. About staff I have no clue how could you do, simply increasing spell damage or physical damage is not going to work Im sure.
The class bonus set is not clear, most of them are just useless.
Just took a look again at LG rares, priest LG should have BR in it, also why warrior LG has robber but not thief and archer? WTF is going on with the warrior game?

Sorry for my late update. Please take it into consideration.


Priest LG should have BR in it?

Also, I would agree with the robber/desire not on thief/archer. Should be added imo.

Warrior is way to powerful T_T
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

User avatar
SimpleStupid
Posts: 1381
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:17 am

Re: Legend Rework

Postby SimpleStupid » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:44 am

bminickw wrote:Priest LG should have BR in it?

Since NV is on the list.
Dont you want to see another play style? Like shadow priest^^
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

ArabianArrow
Posts: 1981
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:44 am

Re: Legend Rework

Postby ArabianArrow » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:49 am

I think the only way for staff legends to work is to transfer the AC from shield to the staff. It'll be real cool seeing them use staff as intended. The only problem is the physical damage that comes with the staff. I don't see it being a huge problem if mages get the extra physical damage, but for priests it'll make them even more OP.

User avatar
bminickw
Posts: 835
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:27 pm

Re: Legend Rework

Postby bminickw » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:19 am

SimpleStupid wrote:
bminickw wrote:Priest LG should have BR in it?

Since NV is on the list.
Dont you want to see another play style? Like shadow priest^^


Hah! I see your point .. But there is no way a priest could survive. We wouldn't have near enough damage output to justify going "shadow priest". I've tested g20 NV + G10 BR.. And with dual 3 spell... It was quite disappointing. The spell is too random.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

User avatar
SimpleStupid
Posts: 1381
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:17 am

Re: Legend Rework

Postby SimpleStupid » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:37 am

bminickw wrote:
SimpleStupid wrote:Since NV is on the list.
Dont you want to see another play style? Like shadow priest^^


Hah! I see your point .. But there is no way a priest could survive. We wouldn't have near enough damage output to justify going "shadow priest". I've tested g20 NV + G10 BR.. And with dual 3 spell... It was quite disappointing. The spell is too random.


You cant expect it as strong as BL, but we could make it powerfull enough to remind those full force rangers put their eva on lul. Randomization is actually the most danger part of Farencha ^^
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

User avatar
proeel
Posts: 373
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:00 am

Re: Legend Rework

Postby proeel » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:49 pm

In case people forget,

I already suggested bonus hp on priest and bonus mv on wizard.
I am half and half on bonus ac. Since if it's going to be bonus ac. Why not make it staff with shield (way COOLER) if you are worried about too much ac, simply make staff -ac and it will balance out total number.

About the shoe, I like the idea of improving the speed but I think it's necessary to add a little bonus (ac or speed or hp or whatever) since u want to distinguish Harper and dual class shoes.
Happy Gaming xD

User avatar
SimpleStupid
Posts: 1381
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:17 am

Re: Legend Rework

Postby SimpleStupid » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:56 am

Just did few test on Thief, the Toreador set is broken as f***.

218AC with smart, force, eva, plus set bonus G8 crit and force, add back 10ac from shield total 228AC. Able to floor all archers and most wizs(AC200+) with a single X, but able to eat all X fire(g18 force with d3 bow and g8 crit, max luck archer on atk mantle) and FULL FWs(G19MV,G10BR).

I know its extremely hard to complete a good set, but in end gaming circumstances this is too beefy. Sorry for the late update, will test warrior in a later time.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

User avatar
proeel
Posts: 373
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:00 am

Re: Legend Rework

Postby proeel » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:39 am

SimpleStupid wrote:Just did few test on Thief, the Toreador set is broken as f***.

218AC with smart, force, eva, plus set bonus G8 crit and force, add back 10ac from shield total 228AC. Able to floor all archers and most wizs(AC200+) with a single X, but able to eat all X fire(g18 force with d3 bow and g8 crit, max luck archer on atk mantle) and FULL FWs(G19MV,G10BR).

I know its extremely hard to complete a good set, but in end gaming circumstances this is too beefy. Sorry for the late update, will test warrior in a later time.


:arrow: Everything is broken.
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=24410&start=20 <== AC problem!

Even with macro, making rares still needs efforts and time, sards, skins or ores whatever.
I dont see how crafted rares are able to compete with LG rares now.
Happy Gaming xD

User avatar
bminickw
Posts: 835
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:27 pm

Re: Legend Rework

Postby bminickw » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:47 pm

proeel wrote:
SimpleStupid wrote:Just did few test on Thief, the Toreador set is broken as f***.

218AC with smart, force, eva, plus set bonus G8 crit and force, add back 10ac from shield total 228AC. Able to floor all archers and most wizs(AC200+) with a single X, but able to eat all X fire(g18 force with d3 bow and g8 crit, max luck archer on atk mantle) and FULL FWs(G19MV,G10BR).

I know its extremely hard to complete a good set, but in end gaming circumstances this is too beefy. Sorry for the late update, will test warrior in a later time.


:arrow: Everything is broken.
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=24410&start=20 <== AC problem!

Even with macro, making rares still needs efforts and time, sards, skins or ores whatever.
I dont see how crafted rares are able to compete with LG rares now.


Legend rares are supposed to be top tier items, which makes them more valuable now, instead of using crafted items. I guarantee you won't be able to complete that legend set for a very very very long time. If I were to guess, from reading GMbluefire's comments, there will be additional changes.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv


Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest