Treasure Maps

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
User avatar
SimpleStupid
Posts: 1376
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:17 am

Re: Treasure Maps

Postby SimpleStupid » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:56 pm

I like those lists except two things: no dual items should be dropped(those items should only be found from maze bosses), and the check/sard/leaf amount should be limited, 10m in low map is quite crazy.
Yes make the map drops more often on open world mini bosses, and double the drop rate like monthly double exp weekend, bring back the old outdoor pk days <3
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

User avatar
proeel
Posts: 373
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:00 am

Re: Treasure Maps

Postby proeel » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:40 pm

Strongly disagree on adding anything that "guarantee" certain type of rare effects.

- it lost the purpose of "luck"
- not fair to those spent efforts on enhance hammers.

Everything should about the drops.
Happy Gaming xD

Metalarg
Posts: 419
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:25 pm

Re: Treasure Maps

Postby Metalarg » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:38 pm

i think that some maps should be warranty some random g2 or r2 effect on the item, this will be to put close the space of ppl that plays 7 or 10 years ago and new ppl

btw in that way server will become a bit easy, and well, many ppl is asking to put them a bit easy.

about the macro for butch those secret map, i just gona to say that everything in this game its macro viable, but well requiered too much knowledge and a good programmer to make them work

i want to propose that drop secrets of castle war could be get a bit high, in that way we are going to force ppl to play them!!! most ppl only conect for play mazes couse mazes have good rewards, well, if castle war start to drop high map warranty, then many ppl will start to play castle war!!!! its the way to make an event popular!! good prices!

ArabianArrow
Posts: 1981
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:44 am

Re: Treasure Maps

Postby ArabianArrow » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:12 am

proeel wrote:Strongly disagree on adding anything that "guarantee" certain type of rare effects.

- it lost the purpose of "luck"
- not fair to those spent efforts on enhance hammers.

Everything should about the drops.


Hmm isn't the luck factor still there? Since it's not 100% that a rare box/ring will drop, so there's still a lot of luck involved, especially when you consider that you need a medium map for a high level map, and you need a low level map for medium map.


Ampz wrote:
  • High map Rares poll :
    All usefull rares are on the game, excluding critical, accurate, null, nature vigor, priest magic dmg etc.


I think what Ampz is trying to do is still leave the random factor, but get rid of the garbage effects. This way if you don't get the effect you want, perhaps you can trade it or sell it, effectively boosting the trade market. I just used enchant hammer on some gemboxes and got the following:

Image
Image
Image
Image

I'm not even sure why some of these are still in the game ^_^

User avatar
proeel
Posts: 373
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:00 am

Re: Treasure Maps

Postby proeel » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:46 am

Metalarg wrote:i think that some maps should be warranty some random g2 or r2 effect on the item, this will be to put close the space of ppl that plays 7 or 10 years ago and new ppl

i want to propose that drop secrets of castle war could be get a bit high, in that way we are going to force ppl to play them!!! most ppl only conect for play mazes couse mazes have good rewards, well, if castle war start to drop high map warranty, then many ppl will start to play castle war!!!! its the way to make an event popular!! good prices!


Personally, i dont think its about the drop. It is the time. Not everyone is online for those time.
(and please dont say, people should make time to join. It is an old game... people do have jobs)

Current most active times are 14:00 and 2:00 but I dont see anything on the 2:00 except mazes.

Metalarg wrote:about the macro for butch those secret map, i just gona to say that everything in this game its macro viable, but well requiered too much knowledge and a good programmer to make them work


Yes. Everything is macro viable but there are rules regarding on such action.
The problem right now is lack of management personnel to management such action and probably i will say afraid of banning people from it because lack of players.... but it does not justify its "okay" to do such things.
Last edited by proeel on Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Happy Gaming xD

User avatar
proeel
Posts: 373
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:00 am

Re: Treasure Maps

Postby proeel » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:53 am

ArabianArrow wrote:Hmm isn't the luck factor still there? Since it's not 100% that a rare box/ring will drop, so there's still a lot of luck involved, especially when you consider that you need a medium map for a high level map, and you need a low level map for medium map.


Ampz wrote:
  • High map Rares poll :
    All usefull rares are on the game, excluding critical, accurate, null, nature vigor, priest magic dmg etc.


I think what Ampz is trying to do is still leave the random factor, but get rid of the garbage effects. This way if you don't get the effect you want, perhaps you can trade it or sell it, effectively boosting the trade market. I just used enchant hammer on some gemboxes and got the following:

I'm not even sure why some of these are still in the game ^_^


Yes. luck factor is still there but way higher than enhance hammer.

map guarantee of dropping something vs possible break from hammer
only drop useable effect and remove garbage effect vs turning your mantle into a secret
etc...

I just dont think map should be too fancy. dropping possible rare rings (your lucky, you get a good one. If you are not, try next one)
make it too fancy or easy, people get to the top too quickly, and it will be needs for more end game content again.

Ampz wrote:10% = Tradeable Key. (tradeable by ticket, for enchant any item +3 or your choice).

This is what I think is 100% against the idea of enhance hammer
I think this is something that should leave it for events (like the rare ring events many years ago, which im hoping it to happen soon lol)
Last edited by proeel on Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Happy Gaming xD

Metalarg
Posts: 419
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:25 pm

Re: Treasure Maps

Postby Metalarg » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:58 am

proeel wrote:
Metalarg wrote:i think that some maps should be warranty some random g2 or r2 effect on the item, this will be to put close the space of ppl that plays 7 or 10 years ago and new ppl

i want to propose that drop secrets of castle war could be get a bit high, in that way we are going to force ppl to play them!!! most ppl only conect for play mazes couse mazes have good rewards, well, if castle war start to drop high map warranty, then many ppl will start to play castle war!!!! its the way to make an event popular!! good prices!


Personally, i dont think its about the drop. It is the time. Not everyone is online for those time.
(and please dont say, people should make time to join. It is an old game... people do have jobs)

Current most active times are 14:00 and 2:00 but I dont see anything on the 2:00 except mazes.


Yes. Everything is macro viable but there are rules regarding on such action.
The problem right now is lack of management personnel to management such action and probably i will say afraid of banning people from it because lack of players.... but it does not justify its "okay" to do such things.


you are forgeting vyseous, they are the nation active at 04:00 16:00 ST, and for sure they are the most nation active at the moment. but its ok, you will defend your time zone to avoid others get advantage while you are working.

also if a little time of the event modify a bit, for example change the wendesday monster war for a castle war, could be very attractive

User avatar
proeel
Posts: 373
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:00 am

Re: Treasure Maps

Postby proeel » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:00 am

Metalarg wrote:you are forgeting vyseous, they are the nation active at 04:00 16:00 ST, and for sure they are the most nation active at the moment. but its ok, you will defend your time zone to avoid others get advantage while you are working.

also if a little time of the event modify a bit, for example change the wendesday monster war for a castle war, could be very attractive


I agree that Thursday monster war has no attraction and there is no quest on Sunday 2:00?
(why does 14:00 have both monster and castle war but 2:00 only get monster war? lol)
The number of quests have DOUBLED since a year ago. Changes are mostly for 2:00 and 20:00&23:00

So now the schedule are more like:
2:00 have players // Thursday and Monday still need some changes
14:00 have players // currently fully scheduled
20&23 have players join? probably less than 14:00 and 2:00 for sure. (why not move one or two things from here to maximize 2:00? just a thought)

Metalarg wrote:you will defend your time zone to avoid others get advantage while you are working.


Like I said, you are good at getting things personal ;)
In my posts, I have not mentioned anything about defending time zone since I barely log :P
Maybe you should read comment carefully before you blindly go into discussion lol
Happy Gaming xD

Metalarg
Posts: 419
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:25 pm

Re: Treasure Maps

Postby Metalarg » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:48 am

proeel wrote:
Metalarg wrote:you are forgeting vyseous, they are the nation active at 04:00 16:00 ST, and for sure they are the most nation active at the moment. but its ok, you will defend your time zone to avoid others get advantage while you are working.

also if a little time of the event modify a bit, for example change the wendesday monster war for a castle war, could be very attractive


Maybe you should read comment carefully before you blindly go into discussion lol
I agree that Wednesday monster has no attraction and there is no quest on Sunday 2:00?
The number of quests have DOUBLED since a year ago. Changes are mostly for 2:00 and 20:00&23:00

So now the schedule are more like:
2:00 have players // Thursday and Monday still need some changes
14:00 have players // currently fully scheduled
20&23 have players join? probably less than 14:00 and 2:00 for sure. (why not move one or two things from here to maximize 2:00? just a thought)

Metalarg wrote:you will defend your time zone to avoid others get advantage while you are working.


Like I said, you are good at getting things personal ;)
In my posts, I have not mentioned anything about defending time zone since I barely log :P
Maybe you should read comment carefully before you blindly go into discussion lol



if you have half brain you will note that big rewards on events motivate ppl to connect to get those rewards!!!!

but its ok bro you show me that you have 0 brain so ill explain you with this facts

-events with more ppl online are the dungeon quest, also the dungeon quest drops better prices !!! have the biggest rewards!
-events with no reward, like wars, have low amount of ppl playing, couse the reward its only fame and dual fame
-events like double exp make many ppl connect to could train that weekend!!! also many of them avoid go dungeons or wars those weekend couse they are focus on level

CONCLUSION: big reward motivate ppl to connect to fight for those rewards, events with 0 to useless rewards have low amount in comparison with events with good rewards!

then if REWARD its the motivation of some ppl to connect, why dont bring them a chance to test what happend if we put a little buff to castle war and chek the progresion of the event.

dont think i get personal, i just give my feedbacks about the topics thinking not only how to improve, i want that things that i propose also can motivate more ppl connect, its called popular changes, like let the cap TT leach rise to 200, like put unique item a bit easy, but well seems that you are not agree with those with stupid arguments, or its just becouse you dont want others have the same chances that you have in the past (200 tt leacheable, access to unique item by events, etc)

back to topic, i think the castle war should be the unique place for high teasure map, also events, its a fast event (1 hour) also the secret zone could be more difficult if the high teasure map its a reward, something a bit hard, with that you avoid that a group of low amount of ppl farm that event when theres low amount of ppl online

User avatar
proeel
Posts: 373
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:00 am

Re: Treasure Maps

Postby proeel » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:22 am

Metalarg wrote:if you have half brain you will note that big rewards on events motivate ppl to connect to get those rewards!!!!

but its ok bro you show me that you have 0 brain so ill explain you with this facts

-events with more ppl online are the dungeon quest, also the dungeon quest drops better prices !!! have the biggest rewards!
-events with no reward, like wars, have low amount of ppl playing, couse the reward its only fame and dual fame
-events like double exp make many ppl connect to could train that weekend!!! also many of them avoid go dungeons or wars those weekend couse they are focus on level

CONCLUSION: big reward motivate ppl to connect to fight for those rewards, events with 0 to useless rewards have low amount in comparison with events with good rewards!

then if REWARD its the motivation of some ppl to connect, why dont bring them a chance to test what happend if we put a little buff to castle war and chek the progresion of the event.

dont think i get personal, i just give my feedbacks about the topics thinking not only how to improve, i want that things that i propose also can motivate more ppl connect, its called popular changes, like let the cap TT leach rise to 200, like put unique item a bit easy, but well seems that you are not agree with those with stupid arguments, or its just becouse you dont want others have the same chances that you have in the past (200 tt leacheable, access to unique item by events, etc)

back to topic, i think the castle war should be the unique place for high teasure map, also events, its a fast event (1 hour) also the secret zone could be more difficult if the high teasure map its a reward, something a bit hard, with that you avoid that a group of low amount of ppl farm that event when theres low amount of ppl online


Go back to previous posts and you will see, people already point out that adding unique items will distant new players more and more.

Big award motivate people to connect/participate. What do you propose when people asking GM for events
(Come on, all these quests happens daily, weekly, what kind of BIG AWARD are you expecting)
It is not like GM have time 24/7 to develop new/better item for you/anyone to refresh you in game experience

FYI. i wasnt here when any of those event happened :P never even get a chance to participate
regarding on the tt bug, it was there for 5 years+ and accessed by only gods knows how many players
Perhaps, you are not happy because you missed it? :?

Respectfully done here :P Just wait for GMs next update and provide more feedback ;)
Happy Gaming xD


Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron