Treasure Maps

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
Ampz

Re: Treasure Maps

Postby Ampz » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:15 pm

okei, to much "forobard".

For wich dont know, i will bring some important info about proeel, and he's point to avoid the god red rares on rings/boxes/capes to be posible for the rest of the server.

proeel, it's the forum account of the owner of "Ecl (the full zypern priest, wich uses full Gembox of glorys, and capes Red ac), and Abelx (the full zypern archer, wich uses another full rings and cape), and maybe another out-of-radar char".

This guy, sells things like "AC cape +6 Red AC" to they same guild, those rares never left zypern. He uses Datura (Vyseus Merchant) to operate on the market, and he deny he it's Ecl when u ask him for.

After said that, i want to tell a story, about a corruptus Gm called GMInspire. This GM, was a evil one, one of those wich spawned lot lot lot of secretly stuff wich never has been located (Like harry potter stuff, well hidden things). Obscourse, after he got discovered he got demoted, but those spawned things destinations are yet a secret.

Big friend of this evil gm, was a guy wich was taking the Job of a RC, them was really god friends, like brothers. After a time, like nobody expect, he's evil nature got exposed, a corruption act on a maze happened. With excuses of a empty server, he fininally recived his judgment, he got demoted.

I dont know wath happened with GMInspiron, dont know if he returned on any type of form to this server, but u can read his friend, wich is proeel.

:D
The Syndicate| Ampz |

Its GG :phone:

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:29 pm

Pointless post '-_-
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:58 pm

All I can see here is Proeel is providing his points which is not in the same way as metalARG does. Turns out of the endless pointless posts from both metalARG and ampz. This is a disscus thread, none of your suggestions will taken in place untill the dev team made decision, they know how to judge, those flames bring nothing good, keep the useless shits out of the board before valued players quit, if you still care this project.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:13 pm

proeel wrote:Yes. luck factor is still there but way higher than enhance hammer.

map guarantee of dropping something vs possible break from hammer
only drop useable effect and remove garbage effect vs turning your mantle into a secret
etc...

I just dont think map should be too fancy. dropping possible rare rings (your lucky, you get a good one. If you are not, try next one)
make it too fancy or easy, people get to the top too quickly, and it will be needs for more end game content again.

Agreed, it should NOT be guaranteed, BUT that depends entirely on the drop rate (which we haven't been able to test effectively because of the maps crashing). Here's an example to help you understand:

If a low level map drops 10 sards, then the drop rate of low level maps should be decreased.
If a low level map drops 2 sards, then the drop rate of low level map should be increased.

Conclusion: It comes down to Low drop rate WITH High reward VS High drop rate WITH low reward. If it becomes low drop rate + low reward, it won't even be worth the time for people, similar to monster war and local war. If it's high drop rate + high reward, that will also be bad as you stated. We want to avoid both of these extremes (Y)

proeel

Postby proeel » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:40 pm

Yes. Can't agree any more.

In this way, current game setting won't be change much:

Before: you only get enhance hammer to get rare accessory
Now: you have two "equal" ways of getting those "maps and enhance hammer". (As long as one doesn't give "too much advantage over another is fine".

This is all I wanted to say.
Happy Gaming xD

Ampz

Postby Ampz » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:57 pm

proeel wrote:Strongly disagree on adding anything that "guarantee" certain type of rare effects.

- it lost the purpose of "luck"
- not fair to those spent efforts on enhance hammers.

Everything should about the drops.

The luck it's a problem when u try to implement on a virtual enviroment, i will recomend to google about the "Dodge" and "Critical chance" effect wich was being used in the game league of legends long time ago, them found it was cousing very bigs troubles, them reworked and removed all random posibilities on it, to make the game fair. (Dunno if u know about league of legends, but in 1 word, there was 2 escenarios, 1- u could be get killed in less than 2 secs when the game started and u tried to pvp a guy using that luck factor, or 2- Your adversarie cant do nothing, couse those things nevered togglered.).

The purpuse of luck, it's get a player wich fails 22 Enchants hammers and broke 22 valuables things, and get a player wich can get a valuable rare on valuable items at the first try.

The only thing i see there, it's more distance beteween players.

I used over 200 (On beta) Enchants hammers , on 50U$S Ac capes, i could not get any +Red Ac on them.
The Syndicate| Ampz |

Its GG :phone:

proeel

Postby proeel » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:31 pm

Ampz wrote:The luck it's a problem when u try to implement on a virtual enviroment, i will recomend to google about the "Dodge" and "Critical chance" effect wich was being used in the game league of legends long time ago, them found it was cousing very bigs troubles, them reworked and removed all random posibilities on it, to make the game fair. (Dunno if u know about league of legends, but in 1 word, there was 2 escenarios, 1- u could be get killed in less than 2 secs when the game started and u tried to pvp a guy using that luck factor, or 2- Your adversarie cant do nothing, couse those things nevered togglered.).

The purpuse of luck, it's get a player wich fails 22 Enchants hammers and broke 22 valuables things, and get a player wich can get a valuable rare on valuable items at the first try.

The only thing i see there, it's more distance beteween players.

I used over 200 (On beta) Enchants hammers , on 50U$S Ac capes, i could not get any +Red Ac on them.

.....its luck.
(I dont see any factor in luck that will distant players, this is something that you have no control on. Even in mazes, ping can be a big factor that distant players (something that server cant control))
Guarantee, it does distant.

You should look it from all points of view but just not from yourself. Some of your friend got the items between 3x to 4x hammers. It just mean your not lucky at that moment (no offence)

You may think that the success rate is too low but it has always been like that for past years.
Guarantee something just not fair to those who spent effort in the past to get what they wanted.
(PS. I do know someone who is crazy enough to enhance 30+ mantles to get what he wanted)

Rares are easier to make / exp are much better / double amount of quests / more end game content is coming up
Life is already much better than before.
I just think all new implementation into the game should have equal starting points to old contents
Otherwise.... it is like changing the server into a different setting.
Happy Gaming xD

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Sun May 22, 2016 8:54 pm

Low treasure maps need to drop more often. I think the reward that I have received thus far would not be overpowered if they dropped quite often.

I assume the next level maps will be dropped from the lower map tier? IE: medium will drop from low, high will drop from medium, chaos will drop from high, insane will drop from chaos. So far the drops don't seem that bad. Got a dark best mount from an insane map!!! And a couple +3 gem boxes.... Not sure what else is possible. I've killed like 20 of them so far. No legends or anything from the ones I've killed.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Tue May 31, 2016 3:39 pm

Any new feedback after the drop rate change?

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Tue May 31, 2016 5:12 pm

Oh snap didnt noticed the map bug fixed last patch, will test it this weekend >_<
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”