Treasure Maps

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
Metalarg

Re: Treasure Maps

Postby Metalarg » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:43 pm

proeel wrote:
Metalarg wrote:cmon guys lets focus in the topic, nobody care about historys of the past, the history its just usefull to avoid make the same mistakes

Just to correct you,

You cant call those as "mistakes". It is not fair to the GM teams. They have no obligation to serve us.

Lets call them. missed opportunities.

bro you stand what i try to say there??? where i talk about mistakes, i just say that history of everything only worth that ppl dont make the same mistakes, its a pylosofy phrase but you already confirmed that you have no brain, so its ok!!!

and for your kind of answer i think you feel touch, well thats confim that you are 0 brain person, and also hypocrite

ill give you an example here, lets suppose that i was a GM,

and i give to ECL RC, couse i trust in him, then i realized that ECL its corrupt and its abusing of their power, then i was the one who make the mistake couse i trust in a bad person, did you catch the example?

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:52 pm

I have reworked the way treasure map items drop, it'll be added in the next update.
Meanwhile, please make posts with list of items (including rares) you'd like to see the treasure maps drop.
And split your list between Low, Medium, High and Unknown maps.

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:41 pm

proeel wrote:
Metalarg wrote:cmon guys lets focus in the topic, nobody care about historys of the past, the history its just usefull to avoid make the same mistakes

Just to correct you,

You cant call those as "mistakes". It is not fair to the GM teams. They have no obligation to serve us.

Lets call them. missed opportunities.

Just to correct you,

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4821&p=53325&hilit=mistake#p53325

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=23417&p=127241&hilit=mistake#p127241

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=18707&p=102465&hilit=mistake#p102465

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1777&p=22941&hilit=mistake#p22941

We can call those as mistakes, as even the GM calls them mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes, there is nothing wrong that. We're all grateful for the GM's continued dedication. Again, I have no idea what your post contributes to the topic at hand. XDD ^_^

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm

Just as I've said on the other topic, please keep it on topic guys.

proeel

Postby proeel » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:38 pm

Personally I'm referring to the events I mentioned in early post (tt200/rewards from events) I don't know what those posts are as I wasn't even here at those dates.
Give the gm team some breaks. Be nice to them.

Reply to earlier post: Yea, I am sure im the badass in this server lol you probably dont know the history because you are so new. You know what, im not telling u lol in case focus get removed again lol

Updated* see below
Last edited by proeel on Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Happy Gaming xD

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:20 pm

proeel wrote:I will suggest
low: high chance of dropping g1 +1 ring boxes
mid: low chance of droping g1-g2 +1 +2 ring boxes
high map: drop one g1-g2 +1 +2 ring box with a chance of dropping a 2nd one (g1+1)
unknown map: drop one G3 or +3 rings with random effect with chance of dropping a 2nd one (g1-g2 or +1+2)

chance of getting the maps:
low: farmable (like what we tested last few weeks)
mid: low chance but farmable and low chance of dropping from low map (5% drop rate)
high: small events and low chance of dropping from mid map (2.5% drop rate)
unknown: bigger events

of course, other stuff like sards, leafs, gemstones, bills are included as well

I like this list. I would just make a slight change with regards to medium map:
Low: G1 blue and/or +1 red (Guaranteed, but random effect)
Medium: G1/G2 blue and/or +1/+2 red (You will either get [G1 OR G2] and/or [+1 OR +2], basically a hybrid map between low and high level)
High: G2 blue and/or +2 red (Guaranteed, but random effect)
Unknown: G3 blue and/or +3 red (Guaranteed, but random effect)

This way there is a direct increase in rewards with regards to the treasure maps.

Similarly, I would say:

Low: drops +2 stats gembox
Medium: drops +5 stats gembox
High: drops +10 stats gembox
Unknown: drops +12 stats ring

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:32 pm

I like the idea of treasure maps dropping random rare rings/boxes!
It should be red and blue both with random effect with map level increasing the rate.

proeel

Postby proeel » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:49 am

proeel wrote:low: chance of dropping g1 +1 ring boxes
mid: low chance of droping g1-g2 +1 +2 ring boxes
high map: drop one g1-g2 +1 +2 ring box with a chance of dropping a 2nd one (g1+1)
unknown map: drop one G3 or +3 rings with random effect with chance of dropping a 2nd one (g1-g2 or +1+2)

chance of getting the maps:
low: farmable (like what we tested last few weeks)
mid: low chance but farmable and low chance of dropping from low map (5% drop rate)
high: small events and low chance of dropping from mid map (2.5% drop rate)
unknown: bigger events

of course, other stuff like sards, leafs, gemstones, bills are included as well

To add into my own suggestion:
I think "farming" on map should be discouraged (not saying its wrong, of course you have the right to spend the time and make the hard work pay off)
I just think that we should not make the drops "too obvious" that everyone is fighting over leveling ground just to farm maps or afk marcoing maps
Like what SS mentioned, a little surprise to the leveling groups.

Items that guaranteed in each level of map are: Sards, leafs
Items that has a chance to drop: tooth, eyes, ds, d5 sword, gemstones, enhance hammer and bills (from 5 million to 5 billion)

Low map:

50% of droping G1 or R1 rings/+2 box and 50% of normal ring/+2 box
# of sards and leafs, % chance of dropping 5 million to 10 million bill, tooth, gemstones

Med map:

50% of dropping G1 or R1 rings/+5 box and 50% of dropping G2 or R2 rings/+5 box
## of sards and leafs, %% chance of dropping 10 million to 50 million bill, eyes, gemstones, enhance hammer

High map:

100% guaranteed of dropping G2 or R2 rings/+10 box and a chance of dropping 2nd rare ring that is G1 or R1
### of sards and leafs, %%% chance of dropping 50 million to 1 billion bill, ds, gemstones, enhance hammer

Unknown map:

100% guraranteed of dropping G3 or R3 rings and a chance of dropping another G2 or R2 rings/+10 box
#### of sards and leafs, %%%% chance of dropping 1 billion to 5 billion bill, d5 sword, gemstones, enhance hammer

Note a) of course, higher the map, the chance of dropping bills, gemstones, enhance hammer is higher.

Note b) Blue rare should be 66% of the drop, and red rare to be 33% of the drop. (Something I think is really important)
Blue rare are less valuable as red rare works on top of the rare grade limitation. Also Blue rare has more effects than Red rares.
To balance out the TOTAL TYPES of rare effects, I think Blue should appear more than Red for sure.
If you make it 50% blue and 50% red, overall red effect will have a higher drop rate

Note c) Does castle war right now drops low or med map? Med map if i remember correctly? (only been there once, im not sure)
If Castle war already guaranteeing giving a map or two, I think it is fair enough to lower drop rate to not farm-able in level grounds
as I believe some castle war does not even have many participants. It is beneficial to those who would like to farm on maps already.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

map drop rate:

Low map: Farm-able but not too high as im afraid of afk macroing for maps and pking on level grounds

Med map: Farm-able (rare:5%-10% of each map drop) but also drop-able from low map (rare:5%)

High map: Common events (i.e. LMS, Monster vs Players, hide and seek etc) but also drop-able from med map (really rare:2.5%)

Unknown map: Major events, not drop-able from high maps
Happy Gaming xD

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:27 pm

A party of D4s hunting in VD1 for treasure maps is silly. I think new pits of bosses should be added in various maps; WG, Hege, Lethe river/reign, North/east/west wanen, and others. These bosses would have a higher chance of dropping a map than in VD1 or other leveling areas (we don't want D4s fighting D1s for pits). However, D4s fighting D4s over pits could be fun. ^_^

Ampz

Postby Ampz » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:28 pm

Here it's my list:

• Low treasure map :

• Item drop chances :
      25% = Sards pack x5.
      25% = Random Secret.
      25% = 5M Crit check .
      20% = 1 Dollar coin.
      5% = Medium map.
    • Low map Rares poll :
      No rares items are droped on lows maps.
    • Extra rewards chances :
      35% = Dark Signets pack x 5.
      35%= Some extra sards / leaf.
      30% = Nothing.
  • Medium treasure map :

• Item drop chances :
      50% = Rare random ring with +1 red effect, or g1 blue effect.
      45% = Rare random box of justice (+5 Stats) with +1 red effect, or g1 blue effect.
      5% = High Map.
    • Medium map Rares poll :
      All rares of the game are in this poll.
      20% = Secret
      20% = 5 Dollar Coin.
      20% = Dark Signets pack x 10.
      20% = Some extra sards / leaf.
      20% = 10 Millon check.
  • High treasure map :

• Item drop chances :
      70% = Rare Box of glory (+10 stats) with +2 red or blue g2 effect.
      25% = Rare Ring (+12 stats) with +2 red or blue g2 effect.
      5% = Unknown Map.
    • High map Rares poll :
      All usefull rares are on the game, excluding critical, accurate, null, nature vigor, priest magic dmg etc.
      30% = Dark signets packs x25.
      25% = Sard packs / leafs packs x25.
      25% = Gold coin.
      20% = 100 Millon Check.
  • Unknown treasure map :

• Item drop chances :
      70% = Rare Box (+10 stats) with +3 red effect.
      20% = Rare ring (+12 stats) with +3 red effect.
      10% = Tradeable Key. (tradeable by ticket, for enchant any item +3 or your choice).
    • Unknown map Rares poll :
      rolls into (Red Magic vigor, Red Increase item attack & Red Ac)
      30% = Dark signets packs x50.
      25% = Sard packs / leafs packs x50.
      25% = 500 Millon Check.
      20% = 1.000 Millon Check.

I will suggest this list, maybe i can be missing something, but the posibility of escalation for a better map on each step it's really important to keep the players interested on this treasures.
Last edited by Ampz on Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Syndicate| Ampz |

Its GG :phone:

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”