Treasure Maps

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
SimpleStupid

Re: Treasure Maps

Postby SimpleStupid » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:15 pm

I didnt test vd but 100 monsters soloed in 7 mins is really fast, for new players with G4 set will take much longer even with tank, 15 mins probably?
My idea behind this is to bring player back to open world lving instead of dungeons, make them reward more from world mini boss since their exp is a joke compare to VD.
Base on Keiths info, I prefer 500 VD monsters for a map. This would probably take like one and half hour of training for most players(1 dps).
Those maps are extra things when we level up, dont think its a good idea to make it too easy to drop, but I do agree to increase their difficulty and value, like better chance of getting rare rings&boxes. Monsters between lv100 to lv130 should have a chances drop medium map besides low map. lv130+ monsters should drop medium map and have a low chance to drop high map.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Karvinen

Postby Karvinen » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:57 pm

I personally want the treasure maps to be fairly common, at least the low tier ones. Maybe instead of nerfing the drop that much, nerf the rewards. If it takes an hour and a half to get just 1 low map I personally wouldn't bother going to farm them. Reduce the drops of the low tier one where you don't get as much and have the chance for a tier better while keeping low tier map drop rates high enough that it isn't a complete grind before coming across one

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:45 am

I see your point. I would never think I will actually farm for maps lol, I treat this is only an extra fun added into boring lving.
So what do you think if we greatly increase the drop rate from open world mini boss instead of dungeon monsters for farming purpose, is a good idea?
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:10 am

I thought one of the main purposes for treasure maps was end-game content.

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:20 pm

End game content hmmmm, the reward is just random G1 rings/box, value is somewhat equal to SC. Im not sure if players would be attracted for a long time playing with it, at least low and medium maps.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:27 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:End game content hmmmm, the reward is just random G1 rings/box, value is somewhat equal to SC. Im not sure if players would be attracted for a long time playing with it, at least low and medium maps.

Currently that's how the rewards look. But they could add additional maps (higher), and start to add legends in them.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:40 pm

Im ok with LG drop from unknown map, but not low/med/high map. The "farm for legends" is just wrong.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:41 pm

SimpleStupid wrote:End game content hmmmm, the reward is just random G1 rings/box, value is somewhat equal to SC. Im not sure if players would be attracted for a long time playing with it, at least low and medium maps.

I think values go from G1-G2, also possible red rare maybe? (assuming it's like enchant hammer). If so, I would definitely grind treasure maps to progress my character. It surely beats making rares in town to complete a G10. We didn't get max level, tactic and rares just to craft items in town :cry: . I'm sure many of us would like to hunt monsters with our friends like we did as low levels.

The GM probably has bigger plans for the future in terms of content, but I think expecting the players to sit and wait for months/years for GM's large-scale project to be completed is a poor decision. That is why I believe unique items could be a great temporary time sink.

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:08 am

Fair enough. I will test the map drop rates on certain mobs this weekend, and hopefully have time for LG test=p
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

proeel

Postby proeel » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:45 am

adding more unique items will just distant more new players

how many new players have been bullied and left

adding drops that are within reasonable range is good but outside of that range, it will just distant people and make them feel harder to catch up
(referring those that are new & old players waiting for new content to come back to play)

"end game content" sure is important but once you reach the limit, you will just keep asking for more.
Keeping currently old players wont keep a server alive, at least in my opinion.
The number will just go down once people get bored of new updates.
attracting new and old players back to game is more important.
Happy Gaming xD

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”