Treasure Maps

Give us your feedbacks on what you've played on the Test Server.
Please give feedbacks only regarding features you've tested on Test Server that are not present yet on the Main Server.
bminickw

Re: Treasure Maps

Postby bminickw » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:01 pm

Low Level treasure map drop rate seems good. I also was able to get a medium map from low level treasure map, but that's all the farther I got. I would imagine its a pretty heavy grind to get the high,chaos, and insane maps.

(Y) IMPLEMENT TO LIVE SERVER!
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:10 pm

The drops and drop rates look good. I would only suggest to incorporate packs of dark signets to the maps. Since dark signets were recently added, I feel like they haven't been fully integrated with other features such as treasure maps and coins. These signets won't help the strong become stronger, but they will definitely help the weak become stronger which is always good for new (or veterans returning) players.

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:43 am

Would be great if anyone can update the drop rate testing result.
But I do like to see this being implemented. Nothing really disagreed here.
Hope this could fix the open world mini boss being underrated for lving.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:50 am

Tested 36 Fatals in Lethe, none drop from boss, 1 low map from summoning worn;
Tested 36 Succus in Hege, 3 low maps dropped, not sure the source;
Tested 20 Balrocs in Hege, none drop from boss, 2 low maps from summoning klutta.

I think the rate from mini boss could be higher, it is not worth to try farming/training at those pits at all, all my testing is based on one hour of training for most players on live(in my opinion).

My suggest is to make Fatal has at least 5% drop rate on low map;
Succus has at least 5% drop rate on low map, and 1% drop rate on med map;
Balroc has at least 5% drop rate on low map and 3% drop rate on med map.

Havent tested in VD or tower, those pits have much better exp than fatal and balroc, also you can easily blast them with macro, the drop rate shouldnt be too much as I suggested before.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Karvinen

Postby Karvinen » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:47 am

Had a medium map saved from a castle war, dropped a high level map and the high map one of the monsters dropped a low level map
Spent 5min farming vd1 and got a low level map
One of the 2 low maps gave me another medium

Seemed like decent drop rates for next level maps only thing I would like to mention is that the low level map is incredibly easy and I don't think a map that can only be obtainable from level 100+ mobs should contain monsters less than level 100 (slimes, ogres, etc). Maybe just buff the monsters in low level maps slightly

As well as maps being in nation zones where vys/zyp can not go to maybe make them in all neutral maps or add an npc you can talk to that will switch the location of the map

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:40 pm

I usually get around ~2 maps after 30 minutes in VD1. Some rooms I get 0 maps :hmpf:

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:51 pm

ArabianArrow wrote:A party of D4s hunting in VD1 for treasure maps is silly. I think new pits of bosses should be added in various maps; WG, Hege, Lethe river/reign, North/east/west wanen, and others. These bosses would have a higher chance of dropping a map than in VD1 or other leveling areas (we don't want D4s fighting D1s for pits). However, D4s fighting D4s over pits could be fun. ^_^

bump

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:53 pm

ArabianArrow wrote:
ArabianArrow wrote:A party of D4s hunting in VD1 for treasure maps is silly. I think new pits of bosses should be added in various maps; WG, Hege, Lethe river/reign, North/east/west wanen, and others. These bosses would have a higher chance of dropping a map than in VD1 or other leveling areas (we don't want D4s fighting D1s for pits). However, D4s fighting D4s over pits could be fun. ^_^

bump

That's planned (Y)

Metalarg

Postby Metalarg » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:34 pm

stupid ratios of drops, seems that the best way to get its mount a pt on vd 1 and put 3 blaster to clear the pit :angry:

Return to “[Beta] Feedbacks”