proeel wrote:May I suggest a more civilize way of actually accomplishing something on a fair base that is actually beneficial to the server instead of benefit individual’s need?
Testing topic by topic.
1. GM opens up one testing topic
2. Each participant has 3 days to test it out and write out your opinion: whether you agree or disagree on the changes or you think the change is too much or too little
3. GM collect and review ALL opinions
4. Decision: 50% from all participants and 50% from the GM team (combine both side and come up with a solution)
1. D4 weapon: make a sample of d4 weapon available in mall (doesnt have to be pretty or the exact same item)
2. Each participant has 3 days to test out the damage and effect (i.e. bonus ac or hp or whatever) and report back here whether you think if its overpowering or whatever
3. GM review feedback, may adjust the setting for further test (another 3 days)
4. Make final decision based on the testing
This is a great suggestion when they add new things to the server that needs testing. GM should start the topic.