Beta-only features

Chat here about anything related to the Beta Testing.
GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Re: Beta-only features

Postby GMSignPainter » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:36 am

Please keep normal gameplay suggestions to the regular Suggestions forum.
Only suggest here features that can improve testing.

Ampz

Postby Ampz » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:55 pm

Will be apreciated if Enchant Hammer can be added to the mall, also GemStones.

Thx.
The Syndicate| Ampz |

Its GG :phone:

Irelia

Postby Irelia » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:36 pm

Ampz wrote:Will be apreciated if Enchant Hammer can be added to the mall, also GemStones.

Thx.

I would suggest add gamble coins in mall shop too.

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:44 pm

Irelia wrote:
Ampz wrote:Will be apreciated if Enchant Hammer can be added to the mall, also GemStones.

Thx.

I would suggest add gamble coins in mall shop too.

Adding all items would be the best (Y) I have plenty of things to test. Especially when legends come out.. so much to TEST!!!
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

Irelia

Postby Irelia » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:03 pm

Just trying make it easier / faster for GM, so he can start the projects asap. But yeah, adding all items would be good :?

proeel

Postby proeel » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:02 am

May I suggest a more civilize way of actually accomplishing something on a fair base that is actually beneficial to the server instead of benefit individual’s need?

Testing topic by topic.

Step:
1. GM opens up one testing topic
2. Each participant has 3 days to test it out and write out your opinion: whether you agree or disagree on the changes or you think the change is too much or too little
3. GM collect and review ALL opinions
4. Decision: 50% from all participants and 50% from the GM team (combine both side and come up with a solution)

An example:
1. D4 weapon: make a sample of d4 weapon available in mall (doesnt have to be pretty or the exact same item)
2. Each participant has 3 days to test out the damage and effect (i.e. bonus ac or hp or whatever) and report back here whether you think if its overpowering or whatever
3. GM review feedback, may adjust the setting for further test (another 3 days)
4. Make final decision based on the testing
Happy Gaming xD

proeel

Postby proeel » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:03 am

I feel like here is getting to the point that people are abusing it to do some tests that normally they cant do in the real server.

No offense. Just pointing out a more efficient way of getting things done.
Plus i have no idea what i am testing here.
Happy Gaming xD

Irelia

Postby Irelia » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:06 am

proeel wrote:I feel like here is getting to the point that people are abusing it to do some tests that normally they cant do in the real server.

GM can correct me if I'm wrong, but, while he don't tell us what's being tested (or what will be tested) why we shouldn't test some stuffs that can't be tested in main server? I mean, if it's not allowed, he can just shut down the server while nothing is being tested and prevent players that "abuse" (I really don't understand how can someone abuse of that) of beta access.

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:28 am

You are allowed to test builds and such, that's why I made rare making & such easy. That way you can help us balance the game.
And anyway for now, you don't have much to test but I will hopefully do an update today.

Also, since Test Server allows you to test builds, we will probably open it to everyone in the near future so everyone can do it.

bminickw

Postby bminickw » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:15 pm

proeel wrote:I feel like here is getting to the point that people are abusing it to do some tests that normally they cant do in the real server.

Well, we already tested the drop rates of the treasure maps that were implemented. (Didn't see you give any feedback either)

I think when they add more things to the server, we will definitely be testing those as well. For now, when there is nothing else to test, we surely would love to test our own builds for the real server. That would basically be our payment for doing all the testing for them, and when the new legends get implemented, there is going to be some major testing for rares vs legends, and keeping the balance.
Streaming Dragon Raja Gameplay -- https://www.twitch.tv/bminickwtv

Return to “[Beta] Chat”