Hello?

Chat here about anything related to the Beta Testing.
GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Re: Hello?

Postby GMSignPainter » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:54 am

ArabianArrow wrote:I think the server could benefit if this beta test transitioned to an open beta test, or if the registration to join remains open. I have yet to see a Korean representative give feedback, and they are probably the largest population of the server. There are also old players who recently returned, and they can't access this section of the forums to give feedback. I believe public testing makes more sense for a small community such as this. (Y)

We'll probably switch to open beta in the future yeah. Only issue with Korean population though is that they don't come on the forums very often I think, so hard to get their feedbacks :s. Plus most of them don't speak english very well.

PowerRangers

Postby PowerRangers » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:36 pm

Get a Korean GM to help communicating with them.But make sure that person can be trusted

PowerRangers

Postby PowerRangers » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:41 pm

Or just reach out to them .find a interptor(translator).dont need to give GM status. Tell them they can use Korean on forums too.their inputs will help .they are the largest population right now. But u never know what kind of jar u will open.haha

Return to “[Beta] Chat”