Bank Space

Suggestions that are approved will be moved here
Ipwn_

Bank Space

Postby Ipwn_ » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:31 pm

Using tons of mules is something that kind of sucks. In my oppinion, mules shouldnt actually be a necessary thing in any game. How many mules you have isn't a question of skill or anything so I don't see any reason for them to be a necessity. So in order to fix that, I have 2 ideas.

1. Make items stack to infinity in bank. Not just typically stackable items, but also everything else.

2. Make bank pages go to infinity, automatically creating a new bank page whenever there is an item added to the current last bank page.

Cell

Re: Bank Space

Postby Cell » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:46 am

Bottomless bag ey ^o^

Ipwn_

Postby Ipwn_ » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:18 am

Cell wrote:Bottomless bag ey ^o^

It'd be having over 9000 mules (Y)

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Postby GMSignPainter » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:00 am

We've already made many items stackable and increased bank space by two pages.
Perhaps something like wow's void could be done (or w/e it's called), where you pay to deposit items.

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:44 am

GMSignPainter wrote:We've already made many items stackable and increased bank space by two pages.
Perhaps something like wow's void could be done (or w/e it's called), where you pay to deposit items.

Just do it.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Ipwn_

Postby Ipwn_ » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:26 am

GMSignPainter wrote:We've already made many items stackable and increased bank space by two pages.

Oh ya, i know. It makes a lot of things a lot nicer too :) youve done a great job with what youve done so far :)

Part of the thought in making this post was to try and get some conversation started in the suggestions portion of the board. Its seemed very dead recently :/ but i do like the idea of that bag you could pay for. The bank is already set up to charge a monthly fee based on how much you have in the bank, isnt it? Maybe you could make there be another button that would be called paid storage where you actually have to pay that monthly fee (probably make it more expensive) but it gives a lot more space (maybe unlimited? Up to you i guess) this way people can either continue to have mules or pay for the convenience of storage on their character. Have the money come straight out of the deposited crit and if they run out of crit in the bank, make the items impossible to withdraw until the debt is paid off

xLexotan-irmao

Postby xLexotan-irmao » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:41 pm

Creat 99999 mules its real unreal!!! Something must be done with itens space.
Last edited by xLexotan-irmao on Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pokemon Master

Postby Pokemon Master » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:22 am

I have to agree with this one...

Return to “Approved”