Free Reset Suggestion

Suggestions that are approved will be moved here
Ipwn_

Free Reset Suggestion

Postby Ipwn_ » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:04 pm

Figured I'd at least put something out here since nothing else seems to be being added to the game recently...

Anyway, Idk how many people mess up the stat reset whenever they get it for free because they are lvling with autoclicker/using some sort of macro/ typing, but when I originally got my stat reset, I was messed it up because I was typing and I didn't get it (made a ticket, problem solved). What I suggest is instead of having that window pop up, make an edited version of the stat reset (call it 101 reset or smthing) that can be used just like other stat resets. It would be non-tradeable of course and would only be useable from levels 101-104. If people are leveling at the moment, it'll give them some time to finish their leveling and not mess up the party (especially if they are healer/tank). If used at lv 105 or higher, just give like make it give 1m and give you a message saying it failed.

Is it really an important thing to add? Nope not really, but I don't think it'd be that difficult and it might save a few tickets.

GMSpherix
Site Admin

Re: Free Reset Suggestion

Postby GMSpherix » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:35 pm

We should definately do somehting with this. We receive quite a number of tickets were people have messed up, this could prevent it.
Check us out on Image
Or follow us on   Image

Return to “Approved”