60%
NO
40%

Total votes: 10

Darkeden

INCREASING MOBS in Zypern

Postby Darkeden » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:08 pm

Hello everybody,

I'm an old player of DR and I like this game as anyone of you.
I started playing on Zypern as priest. After playing some hours I could only achieve ~18 level.

There are too few active players and the few I could find were too high level, so it becomes very hard to play and level alone.

Don't you think mobs could be increased? (every pit: zombies, goblins, wolves, orcs, scorpions, man-scorpions, trolls, ogres, etc)

Actually there are pretty decent mobs for high level players, like: brues, ettins, etc, but new players have a difficulty here.

Thanks for your attention.

Dragonrajashop

Re: INCREASING MOBS

Postby Dragonrajashop » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:15 pm

Darkeden wrote:Hello everybody,

I'm an old player of DR and I like this game as anyone of you.
I started playing on Zypern as priest. After playing some hours I could only achieve ~18 level.

There are too few active players and the few I could find were too high level, so it becomes very hard to play and level alone.

Don't you think mobs could be increased? (every pit: zombies, goblins, wolves, orcs, scorpions, man-scorpions, trolls, ogres, etc)

Actually there are pretty decent mobs for high level players, like: brues, ettins, etc, but new players have a difficulty here.

Thanks for your attention.

Well, the problem with increasing mobs for lower levels is this...

New players are not very experienced with the game. If you increase the amount of monsters they have to fight, it might be way to overwhelming for them. The pits are great for higher level monsters and new players will be more experienced by then and can handle a few more monsters.

In my opinion, now that the server has been established for a couple years. I think we could possibly increase the experience rate until say, level 100, then drop it back down to what it is currently.

Also, leveling quest to give extra experience (Similiar to OX Event Quest).

My Vote: NO
Symtex

Darkeden

Postby Darkeden » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:22 pm

So, let me move a bit the subject of this topic: "Why do you think that there are too few players ingame?"
Actually, the "outgame" community (forum, facebook) is big.

Dragonrajashop

Postby Dragonrajashop » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:13 pm

Darkeden wrote:So, let me move a bit the subject of this topic: "Why do you think that there are too few players ingame?"
Actually, the "outgame" community (forum, facebook) is big.

'-_- Well, I'm going to suggest you spend a few days reading these forums, because I seriously don't have the time to list out the issues why there are too few players in-game. Suggestions to fix certain issues have come up time and time again.

I don't consider 271 People (On Facebook) a big community at all. These forums are very inactive for any kind of 'quality' discussion. So I'm not sure what you are referring to when you say the "Outgame" community is big.
Symtex

GMSpherix
Site Admin

Postby GMSpherix » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:43 pm

The pits in Zypern will see an increase.
Check us out on Image
Or follow us on   Image

Return to “Approved”