Monster Arena

Suggestions that are approved will be moved here
Dragonrajashop

Monster Arena

Postby Dragonrajashop » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:54 pm

Monster Arena can be turned into a lot more fun and helpful... Currently it's pretty boring. 2 sides fight to see who kills the most monsters.

What if we combined the teams (put everyone in the same team) and let the group try and kill as many monsters as it can. I was just thinking, that we should allow these mobs to give experience. This would be similar to an 'instance' run in WoW. (I hate always referring to WoW, but it seems WoW has thought of everything).

Also, we could try and implement some type of reward at the end for players to loot. Doesn't have to be a very big prize at all. An idea I had, was based on how many monsters you killed during the time, take that number and give experience based on how many you killed.

There is a lower level and a higher level one. So this would allow players to go there and 'invite' players across the server to join them. This could help lower levels get a group together.

I need some help brainstorming here... I can't think of everything (Y)
Symtex

Dragonrajashop

Re: Monster Arena

Postby Dragonrajashop » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:56 pm

Another idea for reward. Give a reward or point system that can be used to buy items/rares ONLY usable in monster arena.

This could be alot of fun imo...
Symtex

kador

Postby kador » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:31 pm

abirdtoldmethatsomeonewasthinkingaboutsomethinglikethat :roll:

great one brandon.
What if you were limited to use it X times a week, and after you get enough points you could buy a graded Mount (just to add some new look to the game).
Ppl dont use mounts because it gives no real benefit :greet:
Be the change you wanna see to the world.

Dragonrajashop

Postby Dragonrajashop » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:48 pm

kador wrote:abirdtoldmethatsomeonewasthinkingaboutsomethinglikethat :roll:

great one brandon.
What if you were limited to use it X times a week, and after you get enough points you could buy a graded Mount (just to add some new look to the game).
Ppl dont use mounts because it gives no real benefit :greet:

I mostly would like to see it used as a 'leveling' tool. That's why I think a limit on it would be pointless.

Just my opinion though..
Symtex

kador

Postby kador » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:15 pm

just like wow, limit the points you get (for trading) but keep the exp bonus
Be the change you wanna see to the world.

mofomaycry

Postby mofomaycry » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:27 am

make an Labyrinth,with some traps or monster ambush from the wall etc,then make an objective for example reach the the wrap point by killing certain amount of monster
I don't have the ability to communicate with retards ;s

hanmydiu

Postby hanmydiu » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:13 pm

+1

muking

Postby muking » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:08 pm

Dragonrajashop wrote:Monster Arena can be turned into a lot more fun and helpful... Currently it's pretty boring. 2 sides fight to see who kills the most monsters.

What if we combined the teams (put everyone in the same team) and let the group try and kill as many monsters as it can. I was just thinking, that we should allow these mobs to give experience. This would be similar to an 'instance' run in WoW. (I hate always referring to WoW, but it seems WoW has thought of everything).

Also, we could try and implement some type of reward at the end for players to loot. Doesn't have to be a very big prize at all. An idea I had, was based on how many monsters you killed during the time, take that number and give experience based on how many you killed.

There is a lower level and a higher level one. So this would allow players to go there and 'invite' players across the server to join them. This could help lower levels get a group together.

I need some help brainstorming here... I can't think of everything (Y)

(Y)
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
Yllse Nameless Guild - Boss
Yllse Nameless Guild - Hell Boss
New AV Club - Champion
SkY CiTY & AV Club & Yllse Nameless Guild & New AV Club - Guild Master
TinGMonArcH & TinG

Smarf

Postby Smarf » Mon May 07, 2012 4:07 am

Dragonrajashop wrote:...

Different level queues each with different mobs(can split the spawns a little more its just a pitch)

Maybe if you can live after all the spawns you get a shit ton of exp+ a G2(or high +3 or +4 [red rare]) item of your picking(within that level range [EX-137 shoes for a thief with distance or force effect for the level 1-20 range arena])

If you die(can not be ressed maybe?) no bonus exp and no bonus item for you.

You (+your team) must be with in the level range(at the start of the run) to get the bonus item. If you are level 20 at the start of 1-20 run and level to 21 you will still get said Item for your class. Also can not join a room that is higher then your level (a level 20 joining a 21-50). You can go to the lower run to help someone but that whole party will not get the bonus item, just the exp.

So you can get rushed by someone who is with in 35 levels of you BUT not get the G2(or high +3 or +4 [red rare]) item (Ex a 60 helping a level 25 in the 21-50 run).

1-20 Starts with maybe 10-15 rats, then 15-20 slimes, then 20-25 zombies, then 25-35 Nekrozen(piggies!) then maybe just a shit ton of Stirge and it keeps going with that till the team dies or maybe ends after a few spawns or after a timer runs out.

21-50 Start with Man-Eatting plants(HAHAHA warm up?) maybe 20-25, then Goblins 30-40, then Skeletons 40-50, then Orcs 50-60, then Meti 60-70, then (Flashing[bone drops!]) Yeti 60-70, then Scorpions 60-70, then end off with Muginas it keeps going with that till the team dies or maybe ends after a few spawns or after a timer runs out.

51-70 Start with Muginas 30-40, then Manscorpions 40-60, then Trolls 50-70, then Stone Golem 60-70, then Ogre 60-70, then Crystal Golem 60-70, and end off with Baku it keeps going with that till the team dies or maybe ends after a few spawns or after a timer runs out.

71-80 A shit ton of Baku :P just keep them coming for 10 mins non-stop kills more exp at end based on how many was killed total maybe.

Pill can be used for the exp from killing but not the bonus exp at end of a run.

Maybe at the end put a lil mini boss like a death knight for level 71+, a weakened Succubus for the 21-50 (muahah) or something IDK. It just what I was thinking of....

NorthernStar

Postby NorthernStar » Mon May 07, 2012 2:51 pm

This sound more like DREG in AION... might as well, have 2 nation meet in certain point in the dungeon for little pvp. Who ever wins from the pvp can kill the final boss. XD

Return to “Approved”