5 Sec God mode w/ entering new map

Suggestions that are approved will be moved here
Dragonrajashop

Re: 5 Sec God mode w/ entering new map

Postby Dragonrajashop » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:25 pm

ZAX wrote:Lets all play ss if this happen :D

Explain please. Why would this cause people to play SS?
Symtex

ZAX

Postby ZAX » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:17 pm

I am trying to point out, this will give plenty of time to cast ss once enter a map in war.
Since Gm nerfed piercing, there's really limited ways against SS
I do think if this rule is shorter to 2 secs will be better
In addition , u can't cast spell or take damge and of cause ur enemy cant cast on u either
This way, u don't die once u walk in and hv a chance of surviving
At the same time, u cant cast ss immediately and play like a sissy :D

Smarf

Postby Smarf » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:21 am

ZAX wrote:I am trying to point out, this will give plenty of time to cast ss once enter a map in war.
Since Gm nerfed piercing, there's really limited ways against SS

I said as soon as you START casting a spell or move at all the god mode will be taken off so the first part of what you said is untrue.

Also they did not nurf piercing in fact its better all u do is AC drop on someone with SS and Boom all skills spells and attacks WILL hit that person, A thief can kill a SSed priest now as long as the thief has a warrior AC drop them. TRUE STORY (Y)

ZAX wrote:
In addition , u can't cast spell or take damge and of cause ur enemy cant cast on u either
This way, u don't die once u walk in and hv a chance of surviving

I have no clue what your saying there. You are just taking what I said and re saying it to make your self sound smart? idk why you even posted :hmpf:

ZAX

Postby ZAX » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:55 pm

Im actually supporting ur idea , what are u crying about
Ur statment wasn't clear enough in the first place
And the main point is 2 sec , not 5.
BTW How do a thief break through ss ? teach me :D

jesse

Postby jesse » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:58 am

Smarf wrote:I hate that fact you can just camp a door and totally screw someone over due to no buffs. New Raja did it so why cant this server do it too.

Nah. dont care about New Raja did this or not, your idea doesnt make sence in two ways.

1. Tactical reason, it is unreal. In real life war/battle, defenders on a building/area always has advantage on the invaders. If a building/area is guarded, and the guards know a group of robber is coming in, they will all be pointing their guns tward the door, and shoot as soon as they appear. Where do u find this 5 secs god mode in real life?

2. In game, it is stupid. The door/gates are the basic concepts for the attack/defense to exist in war. If you get 5 secs god mode on the gates, all attackers can buff and run away, why do we even need gates? We can just put all nation's stone on the grass land map and finish the war there.

If you get screw on the gate with no buff, its your fault, you should get more ppl before you go in.

lemonbone

Postby lemonbone » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:54 am

I will say disallow magic cast on the person just like u can't physical hit them. Because somtime im still stuck in the loadng screen and get stone/stun already but range attack/magic still work.
IMpriest

Dragonrajashop

Postby Dragonrajashop » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:18 pm

jesse wrote:
Smarf wrote:I hate that fact you can just camp a door and totally screw someone over due to no buffs. New Raja did it so why cant this server do it too.

Nah. dont care about New Raja did this or not, your idea doesnt make sence in two ways.

1. Tactical reason, it is unreal. In real life war/battle, defenders on a building/area always has advantage on the invaders. If a building/area is guarded, and the guards know a group of robber is coming in, they will all be pointing their guns tward the door, and shoot as soon as they appear. Where do u find this 5 secs god mode in real life?

2. In game, it is stupid. The door/gates are the basic concepts for the attack/defense to exist in war. If you get 5 secs god mode on the gates, all attackers can buff and run away, why do we even need gates? We can just put all nation's stone on the grass land map and finish the war there.

If you get screw on the gate with no buff, its your fault, you should get more ppl before you go in.

But when you open that door/gate, you're not blinded for 3 seconds either. And I'm talking about the black screen that loads when you change map. So thus, giving you the 3 second god mode (till you see) but if you move or cast a spell, it turns off.
Symtex

Ipwn_

Postby Ipwn_ » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:52 pm

Could you just make curse magic invalid for 3 seconds? Jesse makes a good point.

Smarf

Postby Smarf » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:54 am

jesse wrote:

In real life war/battle

Yo bro my grandpa died a few years ago but since we are saying real life and DR are the same can I just get a priest to come ress him, right? OH and In real life I hit my friend with this sword that is twice my size and he just tanked it like a champ and he fired 16 arrows in my face but we both totally lived cuz DR and real life are the same right!?! I have 210 def In real life with sfd on and my g10 smart underwear on I cant die to anyone, RIGHT?!. I mean I can summon fire and ice with but a word can't you?? I can totally bring dead people back to life can't you? I mean WHO CANT DO THIS IN REAL LIFE

That argument is invalid. Don't talk about real life in a video game, In other games I can buff my self and move maps and the buffs do not go away so I'll just bright your way of arguing into this... but since DR cant do this I was suggesting this to make the game better and more fair.

That is fine Ill just make a new mage camp at a door with full curse rares and stone you that is totally cool right? ill make it so all that mage has is the stats for stone then pure int/con/movp so i can only stone at door with fastest casting rate possible and can just out run you and tank your hits (dont quote me on this that it wont work cuz I know it wont I was just saying)

ZAX wrote:Ur statment wasn't clear enough in the first place

What is not clear? People also misreading what I said about the moving and start casting part when the god mode will be taken OFF, why is it i needed to say this 2 times so far(now 3) and STILL people cant see it or something. If you make any action in the new map you are kill able ANY ACTION AT ALL THEN YOU ARE FAIR GAME!

ZAX wrote:BTW How do a thief break through ss ? teach me :D

A WARRIOR HITS ME WITH Lightning SHOCK when I have SS on, thus lowering my ac with AC drop (making me go yellow/green) THEN A thief (or anyone for that fact) can HIT me full damage with any attack skill spell

Is that clear? or did they fix this bug yet cuz its happened to me more then once.

Eleval

Postby Eleval » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:20 am

AC Drop on SS isn't a bug, it is meant to be like that. When you have SS and get AC droped, instead of having your AC droped you get your SS nulled by 20% per stack.
OmegaSage
Level 145 - 200 Magery
Eternal Darkness
Zypern

Return to “Approved”