Suggestions that are approved will be moved here
kador

Re: Merchant Board

Postby kador » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:16 pm

Gaz wrote:How about re vamp the whole merchant board

Instead of each individual item it has the merchants name

You click the merchant name and it goes to their shop

They can then list what they want to sell and what price for what currency

great idea, but i dont think they would do it (becuase it seems to be hard)
Be the change you wanna see to the world.

Dragonrajashop

Postby Dragonrajashop » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:27 pm

Because they rather focus on 'buffing' to give more damage to classes.

It's quite sad T_T
Symtex

mrlobak

Postby mrlobak » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:54 am

kador wrote:
Gaz wrote:How about re vamp the whole merchant board

Instead of each individual item it has the merchants name

You click the merchant name and it goes to their shop

They can then list what they want to sell and what price for what currency

great idea, but i dont think they would do it (becuase it seems to be hard)

Good suggestion! (Y)

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:04 am

Dragonrajashop wrote:Because they rather focus on 'buffing' to give more damage to classes.

It's quite sad T_T

[sarcasm]Buff wizards, give them more BR chance! Buff Lifedrain, make it have more damage and longer range!
After all these 2 classes will be in desperate needs of buffs at D5 as they're already doing quite bad at D4! No future at this rate.
[/sarcasm]

sillon

Postby sillon » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:20 pm

Priest actually cant kill with LD+Click, You as an archer cant pretend to be able to kill a wizard 1 on 1, the game was designed to not being like that...

Eleval

Postby Eleval » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:27 pm

sillon wrote:Priest actually cant kill with LD+Click, You as an archer cant pretend to be able to kill a wizard 1 on 1, the game was designed to not being like that...

Using the staff as priests should actually kills anything. Ask Facu.

Regarding suggestion, RE in Merchant Board is an awesome idea. Only problem I might see from GM Team is due to the way DR is made, it might take time to make it without bugs.
OmegaSage
Level 145 - 200 Magery
Eternal Darkness
Zypern

sillon

Postby sillon » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:49 pm

dude, obviously can kill with staff, but why will ask facu if I see it myself he always on dagger because dun have balls to fight with staff in the middle of pk.
We talking about the classic complain about priest got high ac and bla bla for can kill everyone with ld+click must have whirling on, that mean can die also easy coz lack of 36 points of white ac. Priest is the most balanced class in that way, if want to kill must unwear parry and use whirling, otherwise if use parry d4 priest cant kill a d4 wiz with LD+dagger.
Priest is the class most chased by everyone because they can ress, got same HP as thieves or archers but need tank everyone. Will be good how much chance of survival got a warrior with extremly high hp and ress skill. Im sure warrior get raped easy too.
All the power given to archer with ac debuff and increasing ex´s dmg ingame made Priest class be a shit. On any change you made giving more power to some class it will be a shit for priests.

About ur suggestion, I believe isnt hard to make alternative bank where you can deposit your RE as if it where Crits, and go merchant board and being able to buy items from who selling for RE.

Eleval

Postby Eleval » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:42 pm

sillon wrote:dude, obviously can kill with staff, but why will ask facu if I see it myself he always on dagger because dun have balls to fight with staff in the middle of pk.
We talking about the classic complain about priest got high ac and bla bla for can kill everyone with ld+click must have whirling on, that mean can die also easy coz lack of 36 points of white ac. Priest is the most balanced class in that way, if want to kill must unwear parry and use whirling, otherwise if use parry d4 priest cant kill a d4 wiz with LD+dagger.
Priest is the class most chased by everyone because they can ress, got same HP as thieves or archers but need tank everyone. Will be good how much chance of survival got a warrior with extremly high hp and ress skill. Im sure warrior get raped easy too.
All the power given to archer with ac debuff and increasing ex´s dmg ingame made Priest class be a shit. On any change you made giving more power to some class it will be a shit for priests.

About ur suggestion, I believe isnt hard to make alternative bank where you can deposit your RE as if it where Crits, and go merchant board and being able to buy items from who selling for RE.

Nope because he knows how to play and knows when to switch to staff and same goes for IMpriest. Unlike people like BuLeGoN or stax who try constantly use staff and die like rats then start to mimimi.
OmegaSage
Level 145 - 200 Magery
Eternal Darkness
Zypern

sillon

Postby sillon » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:46 am

he only use staff against some random d1 warrior or against priest, all the time playing without kill anyone on dagger. Everyone see it, dont lie. :scis:

GMTempest

Postby GMTempest » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:40 pm

Let's keep this suggestion on topic.

We have always had this on our list. Other important things to go over is:
-Make auction house open to all and give merchants another benefit
-Should auction house have any fees? I.E, 5% of crit received or a fixed fee
GMTempest's corner of laughs
Videos:

Note: I am MIA for a pretty long period of time. Busy with real life. If you need me for whatever reason, PM one of the GMs to contact me

Return to “Approved”