Maybe GM can hire some players to help with the tickets

Suggestions that are approved will be moved here
RETURN

Maybe GM can hire some players to help with the tickets

Postby RETURN » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:30 pm

i think a lot dr players willing to help GM out with all the tickets. coz they love dr and this server.Many of them start playing since the beginning .
So GMs can recruite some turstworthy players who willing to help out. Like forums , in game and so on.
please consider this suggestions. i do see lots people losing patient.

Players, if u support my idea and willing to help. post below. for the sake of dr

best wisehes
KILL FOR PEACE

Ipwn_

Re: Maybe GM can hire some players to help with the tickets

Postby Ipwn_ » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:18 pm

Personally, I feel like this is treating the symptom. If we wish to progress we need to fix the code so that we don't have these issues again. The ticket system should be used to make the GM's aware of issues in game so that they can fix them along with replacing whatever was lost/broken. The way we have been doing things, we deal with the same bugs over and over again because its quicker (at first) to just return what was lost rather than fixing the code so it doesn't happen again.

The way I see it, people shouldn't complain so much about why tickets aren't be solved quickly, and why the same tickets need to solved over and over again instead of being fixed.

kador

Postby kador » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:06 pm

Ipwn_ wrote:Personally, I feel like this is treating the symptom. If we wish to progress we need to fix the code so that we don't have these issues again. The ticket system should be used to make the GM's aware of issues in game so that they can fix them along with replacing whatever was lost/broken. The way we have been doing things, we deal with the same bugs over and over again because its quicker (at first) to just return what was lost rather than fixing the code so it doesn't happen again.

The way I see it, people shouldn't complain so much about why tickets aren't be solved quickly, and why the same tickets need to solved over and over again instead of being fixed.

Exactly what I always say...
Be the change you wanna see to the world.

Titus

Postby Titus » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:19 pm

RETURN wrote:i think a lot dr players willing to help GM out with all the tickets. coz they love dr and this server.Many of them start playing since the beginning .
So GMs can recruite some turstworthy players who willing to help out. Like forums , in game and so on.
please consider this suggestions. i do see lots people losing patient.

Players, if u support my idea and willing to help. post below. for the sake of dr

best wisehes

Hard to find trustwothry players these days. Know someone? I have 2 jobs now, can help only while im working.

muking

Postby muking » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:38 pm

It is a nice idea, but hard to apply! Coz support system (Ticket) is only GM power (Or supporting group staff)
SO, may be invite /hire few more GMs for solving ticket!
SkY CiTY-
AV Club - Doomsday
AV Club - TopOfTheWorld
AV Club - KingOfTheWorld
Yllse Nameless Guild - Boss
Yllse Nameless Guild - Hell Boss
New AV Club - Champion
SkY CiTY & AV Club & Yllse Nameless Guild & New AV Club - Guild Master
TinGMonArcH & TinG

Return to “Approved”