Reset!

Suggestions that have been rejected are moved here.
kador
Posts: 1662
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:08 pm
Location: RJ - Brasil
Contact:

Re: Reset!

Postby kador » Tue May 22, 2012 6:18 pm

FlexFit wrote:I see you werent kidding when you said u just read the title. Try read the first line, you know, the one I say I don't expect this to happen. It was just an hypothetical situation. Anyways, I said this idea could be more studied for next servers (if happens). Dragon Raja it's way too easy to finish, every server has a life time bout 2~3 years, and for some players this is not enough (since it's so addictive).


I really hate this idea.
This is not by far a solution imho. I guess It would just completly ruin this game. And I also doest expect this to happen, because I believe (correct if I'm wrong. dont worry) GMSignPainter would hate it as well...
This game ends in 2~3 years because we are skipping the lower lvls (like lemonbone said) and rushing to D4 lv 150.

To make it more attractive, we must create new attrations. Not make up old boring stuff.
I wonder why not even you trust on it :greet:

This is my own opinion and I respect (in my way :mrgreen: ) yours.
Be the change you wanna see to the world.

User avatar
Dragonrajashop
Posts: 1015
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:35 pm

Re: Reset!

Postby Dragonrajashop » Tue May 22, 2012 7:37 pm

More content is the solution.

Enough said.. The other ideas to reset/wipe/start over are just plain stupid. No MMORPG game you should ever have to reset/wipe. That's why there is 5 classes to make a character with.
Symtex

User avatar
GMSignPainter
Site Admin
Posts: 2432
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:18 pm
Location: Lyon - France
Contact:

Re: Reset!

Postby GMSignPainter » Tue May 22, 2012 7:56 pm

kador wrote:
FlexFit wrote:I see you werent kidding when you said u just read the title. Try read the first line, you know, the one I say I don't expect this to happen. It was just an hypothetical situation. Anyways, I said this idea could be more studied for next servers (if happens). Dragon Raja it's way too easy to finish, every server has a life time bout 2~3 years, and for some players this is not enough (since it's so addictive).


I really hate this idea.
This is not by far a solution imho. I guess It would just completly ruin this game. And I also doest expect this to happen, because I believe (correct if I'm wrong. dont worry) GMSignPainter would hate it as well...
This game ends in 2~3 years because we are skipping the lower lvls (like lemonbone said) and rushing to D4 lv 150.

To make it more attractive, we must create new attrations. Not make up old boring stuff.
I wonder why not even you trust on it :greet:

This is my own opinion and I respect (in my way :mrgreen: ) yours.

Correct, I don't like the idea. I'd rather give something special to the Dual Classes (other than a warrior Symbol everyone already takes).

kador
Posts: 1662
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:08 pm
Location: RJ - Brasil
Contact:

Re: Reset!

Postby kador » Tue May 22, 2012 8:03 pm

i knew you wouldnt let me down :love:
Be the change you wanna see to the world.

User avatar
FlexFit
Posts: 219
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 5:11 pm

Re: Reset!

Postby FlexFit » Tue May 22, 2012 8:56 pm

Well, I hope someone have an epiphany and solve the problem of players. Yllse ok, zyp ok, vys dead '-_-
Image

Put your head over my chest, and you won't hear any sound, still, I'm alive.

User avatar
Dragonrajashop
Posts: 1015
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:35 pm

Re: Reset!

Postby Dragonrajashop » Tue May 22, 2012 9:02 pm

FlexFit wrote:Well, I hope someone have an epiphany and solve the problem of players. Yllse ok, zyp ok, vys dead '-_-


Vyseus is only dead if the TWs are sleeping. Otherwise it's not dead at all.

:hmpf: But yes, I would like to see more content added to attract some of the old players back and then attract some new players to the game period.
Symtex

kador
Posts: 1662
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:08 pm
Location: RJ - Brasil
Contact:

Re: Reset!

Postby kador » Tue May 22, 2012 9:06 pm

We got 3 nations.
Yllse is always crowded...

Vyseus and Zypern always alternate. Each server one of them is empy =/
Be the change you wanna see to the world.

User avatar
SoulTaker
Posts: 722
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:17 pm

Re: Reset!

Postby SoulTaker » Thu May 24, 2012 7:37 pm

kador wrote:Ok. I will explain my points to disagree:

1 - This is boring.
2 - It will bring no real good. At lv 150 D4 you already have too many extra points that you dont really need it.
3 - Soon we will see Priests running like Thieves using Warrior's Pikes hitting like 8k. Archers casting FlameWeave wearing Warrior Armors. Mages wearing Priest/Warrior Armors. Thieves ... fk the thieves. They are good the way they are :mrgreen:
4 - That would ruin the game play.
5 - We got a max stats cap, wich we would have to re-think.
:greet:

Is that enough? I could list some other minor points...



better now (Y)

pepex
Posts: 413
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:34 pm

Re: Reset!

Postby pepex » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:13 pm

GMSignPainter wrote:Correct, I don't like the idea. I'd rather give something special to the Dual Classes (other than a warrior Symbol everyone already takes).


I have always been of the idea that dual simbols should give something unique, a skill or a pasive that define a role intead of a free rare.

i think two of the biggest problem with the game are:
the lack of content in the low-mid lvs, those lvs are considered stepping stone, something to rush as fast as posible.

poor variety is another problem, the game has lots of weapons,spells and skills yet most characters are a copypaste leaving to rot most of those skills,spells and weapons. a small change like making hand to hand have a higer chance to cause a critical or make 2h axe/sword have some inate splash on hit or lethys increase physical def aswell as giving a % damage boost based on wis stat could open new builds.

kador
Posts: 1662
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:08 pm
Location: RJ - Brasil
Contact:

Re: Reset!

Postby kador » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:33 pm

Lethys gives physical def as well already :roll:
just saying
Be the change you wanna see to the world.


Return to “Rejected”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest