2X Experience

Suggestions that have been rejected are moved here.
Dragonrajashop

Re: 2X Experience

Postby Dragonrajashop » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:18 pm

His suggestion to make it the last 2 days of the month is very reasonable.

As KADOR said, probably need it to be automatic though, so it doesn't waste GM time to set it. (Another thing GM could implement to save him time in the future)
Symtex

sillon

Postby sillon » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:23 pm

to save what time?

Dragonrajashop

Postby Dragonrajashop » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:26 pm

sillon wrote:to save what time?

Save GM time... to do other things :hmpf:
Symtex

sillon

Postby sillon » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:36 pm

we only heard just GMSP working for all, and no time at all for save...

Titus

Postby Titus » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:42 pm

"Those who cant play at weekends got friends who can do it for them, those who doesnt have friends stay like you with low tactics and low level. This is a game.. take as it."

No comments for cheaters

sillon

Postby sillon » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:27 pm

Titus wrote:"Those who cant play at weekends got friends who can do it for them, those who doesnt have friends stay like you with low tactics and low level. This is a game.. take as it."

No comments for cheaters

you dont even know how to simple quote, but everyone stend here you still doing comments even when you saying you wont do any :love:

KarvinenDR

Postby KarvinenDR » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:32 pm

Titus wrote:
KarvinenDR wrote:seems useless -1

No comments for cheaters. U just level afk dont need pill or event.

Don't know why you are always personally attacking me. I know I'm a big deal and all but I'm not into you.

I never afk leveled. The RC's checked my 3-4 times a day and not once was I afk, you say I cheated but you don't even know the facts so why don't you back off? Who knows maybe I'll let you take notes on how to play

kador

Postby kador » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:52 am

KarvinenDR wrote:Don't know why you are always personally attacking me. I know I'm a big deal and all but I'm not into you.

Relax. Its nothing personal. He is doing that to everyone. Seems he is the only gentle here :lol:
Be the change you wanna see to the world.

Titus

Postby Titus » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:00 am

Relax. Its nothing personal. He is doing that to everyone. Seems he is the only gentle here :lol:

I dont answer to cheaters, the problem is that there are many people in the bann list.

GMTempest

Postby GMTempest » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:37 pm

Let's say we do make it the last 2 days of every month. Potentially, the way calenders are set up you're looking at 50% of the times not falling on weekends (Either saturday, sunday, or both)

The poll from the past shows the vast majority of people would prefer the weekends. In order for this to happen, there would need to be more people who cannot level in the weekends than more people who would not be able to level otherwise.

So rather than making a poll, I`ll do a preliminary questionnaire. How many of you have working schedules on weekend? And how many on weekdays? Working in this case being common in recurrence.
GMTempest's corner of laughs
Videos:

Note: I am MIA for a pretty long period of time. Busy with real life. If you need me for whatever reason, PM one of the GMs to contact me

Return to “Rejected”