2X Experience

Suggestions that have been rejected are moved here.
Titus

2X Experience

Postby Titus » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:10 pm

Make a command like /experience to activate the 2x experience.

Instead of 48 hours the last weekend give the players the chance to activate the 2x experience when they want to.

/experience on to turn on
/experience off to turn off

Instead of 48 hours give them 12 hours per month, they will not have pk off but they will select when they can level up.

For those who dont have much time during weekends, its a good idea i think.

GMSignPainter
Site Admin

Re: 2X Experience

Postby GMSignPainter » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:47 pm

That's why there are double experience pills. The rest are just events.

Titus

Postby Titus » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:21 am

GMSignPainter wrote:That's why there are double experience pills. The rest are just events.

I know , but pill + event/command = 4x .

Thats what im suggesting, to decide the event hours.

KarvinenDR

Postby KarvinenDR » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:24 am

seems useless -1

Titus

Postby Titus » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:32 pm

KarvinenDR wrote:seems useless -1

No comments for cheaters. U just level afk dont need pill or event.

Dragonrajashop

Postby Dragonrajashop » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:41 pm

Titus wrote:Make a command like /experience to activate the 2x experience.

Instead of 48 hours the last weekend give the players the chance to activate the 2x experience when they want to.

Instead of 48 hours give them 12 hours per month, they will not have pk off but they will select when they can level up.

Why make the game easier than it already is? You have double experience pills for people who want to level when they want too. The 2x Experience from events, is exactly that, an EVENT. You won't see GMs giving you prizes because you can't make it to the event will you? Simple logic...

Use double experience pills...
Symtex

Titus

Postby Titus » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:46 pm

Dragonrajashop wrote:
Titus wrote:Make a command like /experience to activate the 2x experience.

Why make the game easier than it already is? You have double experience pills for people who want to level when they want too. The 2x Experience from events, is exactly that, an EVENT. You won't see GMs giving you prizes because you can't make it to the event will you? Simple logic...

Use double experience pills...

Those who cant play on weekends will never have access to those events. Perhaps event should be the last 2 days of the mounth instead the last weekend.

Same with mace and monster war, its really hard for asian people to join it.

Im not trying to make the game easier, im trying to make it fair for all. Im sure u cant understand this, because you are so selfish for that. Spam all you want, im not going to answer you anymore.

Dragonrajashop

Postby Dragonrajashop » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:04 pm

This is very similiar to the arguement many MMORPGs have. Casual Players VS Hardcore Players

I don't agree with your current suggestion and you call me a spammer. That's just pathetic. If I don't agree with you, you get all mad about it. Grow up!

You came up with a new suggestion, adding experience event to the last 2 days of the month, no matter if its weekday or weekend. I believe this is a good suggestion.
Symtex

kador

Postby kador » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:23 pm

Dragonrajashop wrote:You came up with a new suggestion, adding experience event to the last 2 days of the month, no matter if its weekday or weekend. I believe this is a good suggestion.

If they can make it automatic (without the need of a GM to set it up) It would be great.
But if some GM must activate it, then this should be discussed to address their best time... They already forget to activate it on last weekend of each month (wich should be a good time for them, since they picked it).
Be the change you wanna see to the world.

sillon

Postby sillon » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:11 pm

Titus wrote:
KarvinenDR wrote:seems useless -1

No comments for cheaters. U just level afk dont need pill or event.

Why do you make this kinda of comment toward other player the 100% of time? You should realize people dont like or doesnt care the 99.9% of ur suggestions. Accept it, if you dont like this hacker comunity delete ur char , who are you, a "nun"?

Titus wrote:Those who cant play on weekends will never have access to those events. Perhaps event should be the last 2 days of the mounth instead the last weekend.

Those who cant play at weekends got friends who can do it for them, those who doesnt have friends stay like you with low tactics and low level. This is a game.. take as it.

Return to “Rejected”