Should we wait with releasing dual class 5?

Suggestion topics that have been implemented are listed here.

Should we wait untill we have more content for Dual Class 5 before releasing the rank?

Yes
81%
No
19%

Total votes: 16

GMSpherix
Site Admin

Re: Should we wait with releasing dual class 5?

Postby GMSpherix » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:23 pm

Thanks for the input! Do note that I welcome these suggestions, but please don't start a discussion on the suggestions for other content being suggested. This topic is meant for us to see if the players really want Dual Class 5 already, or that we should wait until we develop more stuff as suggested in the other topic.
Check us out on Image
Or follow us on   Image

lemonbone

Postby lemonbone » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:54 pm

if you can ride db when d5, I will vote no =)
IMpriest

Gaz

Postby Gaz » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:10 am

I would love to see -

:idea: Revamp on leveling system

:idea: UI for Achievements (To be honest i want it like the wow achievement system< with titles to get and even some achivements give re or nice items)

:idea: More World PVE quests - What I mean by this is , The Vampire Quest is spawned on a certain time during the week , same as ifirt and dragon turtle , but not many people really know or give a shit about it. Make more quests that can be repeated like and give 5 fame and 5 dual fame from the quest npc but the monster npc will drop things like Gembox + 10 , secrets. Items that aren't OP but people still want.

:idea: Low level Bosses. Ok So Ice Dungeon is level 31- 60 - It has a deathknight at the top, its rubbish, Why not make it 10 times harder with chances of GOOD loot, the dragon mantles for instance with G3 Hardest , Magic AND Nature Vigor and Force,and gembox + 2 or 5. New players will feel like they have something to do except just grind , and it could encourage players to make Alts > Increase snow war :!:

:idea: War Stones last 2 Health Increased By Double. The reason I say this, because it will make the war last alot longer than it does especially if 1 war is unbalanced.

:idea: New Dungeons - This wont happen for a long time, but a new dungeon would be fantastic, if anybody has been in Lethe Region, (with cyclops) and in the very top right of the map is what looks like a dungeon entrance but leads nowhere- This would be a perfect entrance to a new dungeon. It would only have to happen once a week but it would be harder than BM , ABYSS and UNDEAD - So hard in fact that PK would have to be off because the whole server would need to work together - The loot would be the same as BM , UNDEAD and ABYSS , but higher dual fame.

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:42 pm

:idea: Revamp on leveling system

Already a future project for GMs. They promised to add quests and possibly NPC helpers. I hope they actually do ._.

:idea: UI for Achievements (To be honest i want it like the wow achievement system< with titles to get and even some achivements give re or nice items)

Already suggested and future project I think, I hope they gets this done too.

:idea: More World PVE quests - What I mean by this is , The Vampire Quest is spawned on a certain time during the week , same as ifirt and dragon turtle , but not many people really know or give a shit about it. Make more quests that can be repeated like and give 5 fame and 5 dual fame from the quest npc but the monster npc will drop things like Gembox + 10 , secrets. Items that aren't OP but people still want.

Agree.

:idea: Low level Bosses. Ok So Ice Dungeon is level 31- 60 - It has a deathknight at the top, its rubbish, Why not make it 10 times harder with chances of GOOD loot, the dragon mantles for instance with G3 Hardest , Magic AND Nature Vigor and Force,and gembox + 2 or 5. New players will feel like they have something to do except just grind , and it could encourage players to make Alts > Increase snow war :!:

This is another good idea. Useless dungeons could be made into timed instances like the star crest quest. You need an entry item and you go to kill bosses etc... Low Level bosses were already promised once again, but not yet delivered. ._.

:idea: War Stones last 2 Health Increased By Double. The reason I say this, because it will make the war last alot longer than it does especially if 1 war is unbalanced.

Completely disagree, bad idea. Increasing the health on the 2 last stones makes it more unfair towards more active war participants. The first 3 stones should have their health increased instead as they are the easiest to attack. First to strike should gain the advantage, not last to join...

:idea: New Dungeons - This wont happen for a long time, but a new dungeon would be fantastic, if anybody has been in Lethe Region, (with cyclops) and in the very top right of the map is what looks like a dungeon entrance but leads nowhere- This would be a perfect entrance to a new dungeon. It would only have to happen once a week but it would be harder than BM , ABYSS and UNDEAD - So hard in fact that PK would have to be off because the whole server would need to work together - The loot would be the same as BM , UNDEAD and ABYSS , but higher dual fame.

You are repeating your points. :D

Gaz

Postby Gaz » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:33 pm

For the 'New Dungeons' I meant completely new map and puzzles

GMSpherix
Site Admin

Postby GMSpherix » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:10 pm

GMSpherix wrote:nor is it for suggestions for content to add

Topic closed, we know enough, we will continue development on the game and Dual Class 5 specific content. Thanks for everyones input!
Check us out on Image
Or follow us on   Image

Return to “Completed”