Should we wait with releasing dual class 5?

Suggestion topics that have been implemented are listed here.

Should we wait untill we have more content for Dual Class 5 before releasing the rank?

Yes
81%
No
19%

Total votes: 16

GMSpherix
Site Admin

Should we wait with releasing dual class 5?

Postby GMSpherix » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:31 pm

I've read many yes/no stories, topics about balancing the rank and so on. It seems some of you want Dual Class 5 to be released as we have it right now, other say we should wait untill we can add more content specifically for that class.

This topic is not about balancing the rank, nor is it for suggestions for content to add, that can be done in this topic.

What Dual Class 5 currently has in store if it would be released:
- Dual Class 5 symbol (G5)
- Quests & various conditions to become D5
- 'Dragon Slayer' rank

Arguments on why to or not to release D5 as it sits above are welcome in this topic, content suggestions will have to be made in the other one to keep information central.
Check us out on Image
Or follow us on   Image

Ipwn_

Re: Should we wait with releasing dual class 5?

Postby Ipwn_ » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:40 pm

No content means no real reason for old players to come back. This could be the server's last big hope to bring old players back, don't screw it up.

kador

Postby kador » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:43 pm

If thats all you have, so there is no reason for releasing it.
Be the change you wanna see to the world.

Gaz

Postby Gaz » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:42 pm

Grade 5 Symbol is OP and should never be released.

Imagine a priest with g5 symbol (g4 is equivalent to g7.3) They wont even need to equip AC rares....

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:50 pm

Yes, wait. Rebalance the game a bit before you release this. (Y)

Fathertime67

Postby Fathertime67 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:50 am

Wait and add more content first.
Blake

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:32 am

When i saw this three contents, i feel really disappointed. At least show us some more details like how to balance the symbol and etc.
However, I dont know why i vote NO, maybe bored of this game? I believe there are many D4 players feel the same as me. We are waitting this shit for a long time, and I believe it will take months(or even years) to get real contents for D5.
You have to consider between the lose of current players and the "chance" to get old player roll back. You know what I mean.
And there will be D6 in the future, am i right?
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

Marryland

Postby Marryland » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:12 am

I saw alot of taiwan neebs starting in vyseus , if we stand on their position as new comer to think, i dun accept dual 5 to come so quick. so i vote no to release d5, maybe 2-3months later (Y)

kador

Postby kador » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:21 am

Well... releasing D5, D6, D7 and so on the way the game is right now wont change much... except about symbol...
The game doesnt really have gear for those extra stats, neither its prepared for such a strong people. Look at war... how long does it take to break down a stone? Those "various" conditions to become D5, i bet you reach it within a month or two (ok.. now that i said, they are gonna completly change it to make it harder haha.. j/k)

Its not a real upgrade for the game, and I doubt people will feel attracted to this...D5 challenge is the same as D4... once you reach D5 you will look foward and say: "ok.. so what now?"
Be the change you wanna see to the world.

Dragonrajashop

Postby Dragonrajashop » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:21 pm

Dual 5 is not needed at this time.

Other content should be upgraded and avaliable for players to enjoy. A few things I can note is the New Arena System and Achievment System and Monster Arena.

Bring PVP back into the game. Upgrade the new arena system to allow dual 4 players to PVP. Dual 4 is balanced the best that it will be balanced. Allowing players to get D5 Symbol is over powered (known from previous servers).

Upgrade the achievement system to allow players to get new titles, ranks, cosmetic items, etc.

Make content hard but doable and fun. Make current things a little harder as well. Make war stones stronger in all ways. Make monster war a little harder or add more content into it. Various ideas.
Symtex

Return to “Completed”