Clean Up Master Guild List

Suggestion topics that have been implemented are listed here.
Ipwn_

Clean Up Master Guild List

Postby Ipwn_ » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:32 pm

I'm sure most of you know where to find the master guild list, the top thing on the tips and tricks section. (here viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1317) Now, That is a very useful list right there. Tons of information in a convenient location. However I've noticed some of the information is no longer correct and/or doesn't exist (such as anything on LP's website). I think it'd be nice for some one to go through and clean it up by adding new links to guilds and deleting guilds that are useless or contain outdated information.

Not really a priority suggestion or anything, but if people come to the forums for help, and a lot of the stuff on the master guild list isn't correct... Well it just doesn't look very good, does it?

kador

Re: Clean Up Master Guild List

Postby kador » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:43 pm

Can you make me a list of itens you would like me to update?
I wont check one by one and see if its ok or not... But I could write something once in a while...
Be the change you wanna see to the world.

Ipwn_

Re: Clean Up Master Guild List

Postby Ipwn_ » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:20 am

I just kinda went through it and it isnt actually as bad as I thought.. Just happened to be the ones I clicked on before I made this post were not what I would expect to see on a master guild list.. I'll post the links later, I'm tired now :P

Return to “Completed”