Update the game rules

Suggestion topics that have been implemented are listed here.
miatatu
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:58 pm

Update the game rules

Postby miatatu » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:01 pm

Please update the game rules in topic viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3181
It should put an end to the never ending debate on deleting client files for one.
It could save lots of time explaining "the rules of the week" and make clear what will be allowed and what not
It may even save on amount of support ticket.

Clear public easy to find rules may help in people quiting the game (like i did)

GMTempest
Posts: 502
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:08 am

Re: Update the game rules

Postby GMTempest » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:08 pm

Done.

Updated modification to general rather than specific.
Added Pcloud to bug exceptions.
GMTempest's corner of laughs
Videos:

Note: I am MIA for a pretty long period of time. Busy with real life. If you need me for whatever reason, PM one of the GMs to contact me

User avatar
DrLymoC
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:02 pm

Re: Update the game rules

Postby DrLymoC » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:38 pm

miatatu wrote:Please update the game rules in topic viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3181
It should put an end to the never ending debate on deleting client files for one.
It could save lots of time explaining "the rules of the week" and make clear what will be allowed and what not
It may even save on amount of support ticket.

Clear public easy to find rules may help in people quiting the game (like i did)

if you quit the game its because you get max lvl, dual 4 and you dont like PK = all that for nothing= quit.
Image

kador
Posts: 1662
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:08 pm
Location: RJ - Brasil
Contact:

Re: Update the game rules

Postby kador » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:25 pm

I'd suggest to add it to main Webpage, but I would be ignored as well...
Be the change you wanna see to the world.

miatatu
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:58 pm

Re: Update the game rules

Postby miatatu » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:14 pm

GMTempest wrote:Done.

Updated modification to general rather than specific.
Added Pcloud to bug exceptions.


Thanks for the fast action

miatatu
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:58 pm

Re: Update the game rules

Postby miatatu » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:15 pm

DrLymoC wrote:
miatatu wrote:Please update the game rules in topic viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3181
It should put an end to the never ending debate on deleting client files for one.
It could save lots of time explaining "the rules of the week" and make clear what will be allowed and what not
It may even save on amount of support ticket.

Clear public easy to find rules may help in people quiting the game (like i did)

if you quit the game its because you get max lvl, dual 4 and you dont like PK = all that for nothing= quit.


And who hacked my account and made me dual 4 ?
if you know what i think , figure what i think now...

User avatar
DrLymoC
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:02 pm

Re: Update the game rules

Postby DrLymoC » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:16 pm

you are d3 i think but it doesnt matter, you already max lvl and nothing motivate you to keep playing here.
You talking as if hackers not getting punished or what they did wrong ddnt get rollbacked.
This is the first time a DRServer got good security and you know it, here hackers got no chance to hack without get caught.
Image

kit8989
Posts: 753
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:40 pm

Re: Update the game rules

Postby kit8989 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:08 am

GMTempest wrote:Done.

Updated modification to general rather than specific.
Added Pcloud to bug exceptions.


Thank for the fast action
good job GM! (Y)
~~God Bless You All~~

DragonRaja-Kingdom~
DragonRaja-Kingdom~God of Arena
GamEKinG (dual Class 4 wizard)
Screw (first dual class 4 in yllse)
FunGandTinG (dual class 2 warrior)


Return to “Completed”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest