GM Explain me that nation balance please?!!!

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
Sv1R

Re: GM Explain me that nation balance please?!!!

Postby Sv1R » Wed May 25, 2011 5:25 pm

ya becouse i made all you asked me for, i have 750 r.e in bag im guildless and sure i found people for exchange me what was required with new rules, so im waiting 1 month already even if not got a result but at least im allowed to know the progress?

SUCRILHOZ

Postby SUCRILHOZ » Wed May 25, 2011 7:47 pm

Like omega sayd... zypern have different times so cant join all the same time...
think about it ylse are like 25-30 every war... try to count 25 zypern active or inactive to join war ok?
topici s about that... no balanced, each day that more ugly cuz ylses get strongs and zyp/vys quit... there we go...
YLSE PLAYER

OiaFacaaa - D1 THIEF (ACTIVE)
SUCRILHOZ - D3 WIZARD
MirieL - D2 PRIEST
Fuzinhu - D2 WARRIOR
Nefertine - D2 ARCHER

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Wed May 25, 2011 7:58 pm

As someone said, dr wont be balance since the initial game setting, which is 3 nations.
Back to the war. Im happy that im a wiz and really have fun there, especially without ting and stax haha.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

mrlobak

Postby mrlobak » Wed May 25, 2011 8:22 pm

i use stax previous of 2 war and i use ting last war, guess u hate my life drain =P

mrlobak

Postby mrlobak » Wed May 25, 2011 8:24 pm

:Sucrilhoz

oh yea oh yea, just let it man, guess not a single of yllse willing to go zypern ^o^

SimpleStupid

Postby SimpleStupid » Wed May 25, 2011 8:28 pm

mrlobak wrote:i use stax previous of 2 war and i use ting last war, guess u hate my life drain =P

Yea, priest is pretty tough to wiz, especially with blue and slow.
顺风速上可装逼,逆风回城可挂机 8-)

mrlobak

Postby mrlobak » Wed May 25, 2011 8:31 pm

ur bloodlightning is too powerful '-_-

Toni

Postby Toni » Wed May 25, 2011 10:13 pm

Ok, here is a little story: Months ago there was this little Nation called Yllse, the people inside this Nation were alot, but their problem was, they weren't not near as strong as Vyseus or Zypern. In other words, Yllse was full with d1 Players, but they were focusing on Wars , no matter what, while Vyseus and Zypern saw this, they started laughing " hauahauahau D1's can't do shit in War, no need to bother join tue War, I'm already strong and notbing to archieve there for me" so the little Yllse Nation kept joining the Wars, with their overpopulation they started winning each War, which, oh dear who would believe this, gave them alot DF and Fame (things that a high Chara doesn't really need) so the d1's became d3's and d4's and they won this by themselves, so I'm asking, wtf is there to blame them for? Things are just fine the way they are, smarten up.
Zero Tolerance
Fayen

MeganFox

Postby MeganFox » Wed May 25, 2011 11:07 pm

so jill , i didnt get yet ur answer.. is the nation balance or not ?
u got the people , but they didnt show up at the same time.. how to make they show up in same time? by transfering more ppl to zypern ? ^^

i hope zypern put some effort to win the war..

or u can take revival , alvin , screw , and stax .. let yllse become d1 nation! and u can win the game.. gg.com

Crowley

Postby Crowley » Thu May 26, 2011 10:16 am

Toni wrote:Ok, here is a little story: Months ago there was this little Nation called Yllse, the people inside this Nation were alot, but their problem was, they weren't not near as strong as Vyseus or Zypern. In other words, Yllse was full with d1 Players, but they were focusing on Wars , no matter what, while Vyseus and Zypern saw this, they started laughing " hauahauahau D1's can't do shit in War, no need to bother join tue War, I'm already strong and notbing to archieve there for me" so the little Yllse Nation kept joining the Wars, with their overpopulation they started winning each War, which, oh dear who would believe this, gave them alot DF and Fame (things that a high Chara doesn't really need) so the d1's became d3's and d4's and they won this by themselves, so I'm asking, wtf is there to blame them for? Things are just fine the way they are, smarten up.

That is the true, i was there and saw it happen, but what happen in the end changes, The d3 and D4 got a invitation to join war against Vys ,going to a more powerfull nation, where the GM's playing. So to "balance the game" ,some guys got tempted and decide to move to Zyp... :hmpf:
[URL=http://img23.imageshack.us/i/drplayers.jpg/]Image

Left to Right - front line- Crowley,Bocklove,Stax,Snirfe
BAck line- TripZinRJ, Hook0,Marcaum and GAMEOVER

Return to “General Chat”