Continue OPEN discussion

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
Eleval

Re: Continue OPEN discussion

Postby Eleval » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:34 pm

Minipp wrote:What players are we not respecting???

Thanks,
Minipp :evil:

Ermm, a lot of players? Remember the Mazes (both with PK and not) while you and Kid were talking shits about other players? This is not respecting other players.
OmegaSage
Level 145 - 200 Magery
Eternal Darkness
Zypern

Karvinen

Postby Karvinen » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:36 pm

Eleval wrote:
Karvinen wrote:People have to earn my respect, and most of them fail. Like you.

And what are you? A sort of king?

No? Don't know how people having to earn my respect makes me a sort of king.

Karvinen

Postby Karvinen » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Eleval wrote:
Minipp wrote:What players are we not respecting???

Thanks,

Ermm, a lot of players? Remember the Mazes (both with PK and not) while you and Kid were talking shits about other players? This is not respecting other players.

You say respect yllse, we didn't disrespect yllse... there was 1-2 after the "betrayal" that msged me calling me scum and other insults who of course I'll shit talk, or like BOCKLOVE and Stax who said they would no longer repay me, and Liz who has owed me 8k RE for a very long time now.

Eleval

Postby Eleval » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:42 pm

Karvinen wrote:You say respect yllse, we didn't disrespect yllse... there was 1-2 after the "betrayal" that msged me calling me scum and other insults who of course I'll shit talk, or like BOCKLOVE and Stax who said they would no longer repay me, and Liz who has owed me 8k RE for a very long time now.

Last week's thursday Undead, I didn't do anything to you guys, neither said anything. Yet, Brandon started talk a lot of shit about me and about other people that didn't do anything to him.
OmegaSage
Level 145 - 200 Magery
Eternal Darkness
Zypern

Karvinen

Postby Karvinen » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:46 pm

Eleval wrote:
Karvinen wrote:You say respect yllse, we didn't disrespect yllse... there was 1-2 after the "betrayal" that msged me calling me scum and other insults who of course I'll shit talk, or like BOCKLOVE and Stax who said they would no longer repay me, and Liz who has owed me 8k RE for a very long time now.

Last week's thursday Undead, I didn't do anything to you guys, neither said anything. Yet, Brandon started talk a lot of shit about me and about other people that didn't do anything to him.

Didn't you see when I said people fail to earn our respect and you were one of them? Who are these "other" people? Pretty sure you aren't our nation anyway, and the problem at hand seems we aren't treating out nation "right", although if were never allied ZT and then asked to move to zyp I bet we would have been there.

Minipp

Postby Minipp » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:47 pm

Eleval wrote:

We will show you and yllse real disrespect... and then you can compare the two.. How about that??

Thanks,
SIGNATURE FIXED YAY!

Eleval

Postby Eleval » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:55 pm

Minipp wrote:We will show you and yllse real disrespect... and then you can compare the two.. How about that??

Thanks,

And can I ask you, what gives you the right to do that?
OmegaSage
Level 145 - 200 Magery
Eternal Darkness
Zypern

Karvinen

Postby Karvinen » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:56 pm

Eleval wrote:
Minipp wrote:We will show you and yllse real disrespect... and then you can compare the two.. How about that??

Thanks,

Open PK, that's what

Fabers wrote:The fact that you were allowed to witness this and escape with your life should be counted as a life-fulfilling accomplishment as Karvinen is widely known as part of Calm Down Rookie's esteemed top.

frieza

Postby frieza » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:59 pm

Eleval wrote:

Thanks,

What gives the right to a gm, thats doesn't even play the game to come and deal with server issue by his personal feeling& old grudge?

Minipp

Postby Minipp » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:59 pm

Eleval wrote:

Thanks,

Why not???? You already saying I'm disrespecting palyers right??? So I guess I will just continue (START).. to really disrespect players...

Whats stopping me?

Thanks,
SIGNATURE FIXED YAY!

Return to “General Chat”