Continue OPEN discussion

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
Minipp

Continue OPEN discussion

Postby Minipp » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:34 pm

MSN is not for support. Now quit whining, any answers regarding your tickets have been given in the ticket center. We as GM's decide who gets transferred where, and I do not feel that I have to justify that to you. Your chance will come if you stop behaving like a total ass towards the rest of your current nation.

Sure, MSN is not for support. Understood.. Then I would like to receive an official answer to my support ticket rather than being told on the forums that I have to 'stop being an ass to my current nation'. So you decided based on 'behaviour' whether we can transfer or not. Cool, so you don't decide based on balancing the nations??? Then what is the point of posting in the server news about who wins war and how many people are in each nation?

You're telling me, I HAVE TO treat my current nation like kings before I can transfer??? You can kiss my white ass. GMs should never get involved in game drama unless there is a threat to the server.

(VERY PROFESSIONAL might I add).These are not my words nor the words from a GM on duty.

Ok, I am sorry, I guess I misunderstood the conversation that you personally posted from OmegaSage's skype. The BOLD letters that YOU personally BOLDED to emphasize what was said. I guess thats not your emphasis either. (Very professional) Nice loop hole on the situation. I guess I can start quoting other people to get my point across.

Personally, I could care less if you transfer me or not. But when you sit here and call me "a little bitch", then you're going to get some thoughts told right back at you.

If nation transfer Yllse to Vyseus is opened (and I do agree it should be opened soon), perhaps you guys should not be allowed to move because of the constant annoying attitude. Rather than just being friendly and patient, you guys start laming around, making up stuff and throwing accusations like there's no tomorrow. Grow up.

As for you Kamos... You're one of those noob Yllse players who think they deserve respect. The funny thing is you call me a betrayer of the Yllse nation, but yesterday, you were on like 1 minute before war, and you didn't even join. Let me guess, you didn't have time to join???

I think you need to evaluate yourself and really show your NATION SPIRIT, and help your fellow nation, dont you think???

Hell, I think the GM TEAM needs to grow up and put aside their bias decisions just because they don't like where we are going, and who we are going there with.

Thanks,
Minipp :evil:
SIGNATURE FIXED YAY!

Toni

Re: Continue OPEN discussion

Postby Toni » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:00 pm

Lul, you can't fight against those points he made above, srsly he won.
Zero Tolerance
Fayen

frieza

Postby frieza » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:10 am

Would be nice that you quote the different GM from line.

From what i am reading, it sound like some spherix BS again.

He was an arrogant prick and still is. He isn't gonna change, and it suck for dr to be stuck with that unpressional, ignorant, arrogant little kid.

LadyPhoenix

Postby LadyPhoenix » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:26 am

From what I've been told and read, Brandon and kid are acting like jerks to "their own nation". At this point, I bet Yllse would be happy to bed rid of them yet the GMs are being counter-productive and encouraging this asshole-like behavior by denying the players of Yllse the luxury of being rid of these 2. I'm not quite sure what Brandon and kid are doing but it can't be much worse than what ZT does to Yllse players. They have stated that they rather be citizens of Vyseus and thus can claim that their actions are more of a proof of loyalty to their desired nation rather purely betraying their current nation. Do you really think that Yllse benefits more from having these 2 "traitors" in their nation and causing harm to innocents?

Toni

Postby Toni » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:40 am

Yeah give the 2 traitors out to vyseus, we gonna punish them ;o
Zero Tolerance
Fayen

Karvinen

Postby Karvinen » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:37 am

If you consider jerks by us allying ZT and pking them then sure other than that... na not really

ahbee

Postby ahbee » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:04 am

LOLzz...this is funny... just cant stop laughing from what the GM have posted. Well...got to know that Slashsmith & Bobsley was transferred to Zyp bcoz "GM is my friend and we have friends in Zyp" so we & they have decided to transfer us" FYI ... this word came personally from them. :D

As for Liz case...not quite sure about it. :D

Karvinen

Postby Karvinen » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:21 am

Oh, well then we won't have to transfer anyone to Vyseus I guess.

Nation transfers are looked upon case by case. We look at players online in maps, participation per nation in dungeons and wars; the levels, guild relations and other factors.

Since the population is fragile, we don't allow everyone to transfer just like that.

Yet yllse most populated in dungeons and wars, vys has the least players in global events like wars and dungeons

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:35 am

That's just it, Yllse's power relies more on mass rather than coordinated teamwork&skill. If you deteriorate the mass by moving a few high rankers the rest will panic and so called "ragequit".

frieza

Postby frieza » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:50 am

The probleme isn't that they refuse the migration. At least in my opinion.

The probleme is why they refuse it. Also, their lack of profesionalisme. Saying ''with your jerk attitude'' like if it had anything to do with balance in game. It's pure moronic from the gm team.

Return to “General Chat”