Beginner tutorial (BETA)

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
Minipp

Re: Beginner tutorial (BETA)

Postby Minipp » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:12 pm

Oh and what the hell is up with the rating of classes? How are you determining that?

I give her (The GM) credit for trying ... but, it needs a lot of work.

Thanks,
Minipp :twisted:
Last edited by Minipp on Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Karvinen

Postby Karvinen » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:12 pm

helbreath wrote:well done GMCymru, at least hes trying to help. +1 and keep on!

??? that doesn't help, more help deleting his link and acting like it was never posted

GMCymru

Postby GMCymru » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:19 pm

omgosh, its in its early stages guys, i dont get payed to do it, i do it for you guys, i just wanted to post it to show what ive started making.. sigh
illegal content removed i will add coords into it, see instead of just putting everything i do down you could just say "why dont you add coords into the tutorial"

Karvinen

Postby Karvinen » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:23 pm

GMCymru wrote:omgosh, its in its early stages guys, i dont get payed to do it, i do it for you guys, i just wanted to post it to show what ive started making.. sigh
illegal content removed i will add coords into it, see instead of just putting everything i do down you could just say "why dont you add coords into the tutorial"

sry, why dont u add usefulness into the tutorial??

Minipp

Postby Minipp » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:25 pm

GMCymru wrote:omgosh, its in its early stages guys, i dont get payed to do it, i do it for you guys, i just wanted to post it to show what ive started making.. sigh

I'm pretty sure all of us here know what we are doing by now. Finish the product for the 'real noobs'.. If you want feedback or help with it, then take what we are saying and use it to fix the guide. (Don't take everything so seriously) This is where you will break as a community GM.. You always have to be professional and calm. Stop arguing.. At least for me.. I am trying to help you out. It may be in a very blunt way, but listen and learn.

Thanks,

LadyPhoenix

Postby LadyPhoenix » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:26 pm

My point was to say that your guide isn't very well thought out. I can pull that out of my ass in 5 minutes too... that doesn't mean that I did real "work". The fact that you didn't even proofread for obvious mistakes is another indication that it was made on the spot. Also, most of the things you say in your guide were not thought out very well thought out or at all. You made a guide that old players would understand but you're missing some things that completely new players would not understand.

And as Brandon said, don't take everything to heart. I'm harsh but from what I've experienced, you need to hit a DR player on the head with a brick before anything will get through to them.

GMCymru

Postby GMCymru » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:33 pm

Minipp wrote:Oh and what the hell is up with the rating of classes? How are you determining that?

Thanks,

Didnt i say in my first post that it will have flaws?? yes i did

Karvinen

Postby Karvinen » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:35 pm

GMCymru wrote:
Minipp wrote:Oh and what the hell is up with the rating of classes? How are you determining that?

Thanks,

we were expecting part to be non-flawed tho

Minipp

Postby Minipp » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:39 pm

GMCymru wrote:

Thanks,

I'm pretty sure all of us here know what we are doing by now. Finish the product for the 'real noobs'.. If you want feedback or help with it, then take what we are saying and use it to fix the guide. (Don't take everything so seriously) This is where you will break as a community GM.. You always have to be professional and calm. Stop arguing.. At least for me.. I am trying to help you out. It may be in a very blunt way, but listen and learn.

Are you on your period? Didn't you read what I just posted? Re-read it, and understand it.

Thanks,

Tensu

Postby Tensu » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:13 pm

Make sure to start at the basics and slightly leave the basics by the end of ur tutorial and for new players it is better to do the ingame guide first... Maybe ask some more experianced players to help u out when u dont really know what u're talking about.
SpyRoS
Spiritus

Return to “General Chat”