Hi new GM

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
GMCymru

Re: Hi new GM

Postby GMCymru » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:40 pm

Tensu wrote:like me and some other players already stated, u cant get new players to this server untill there's a decent beginners tutorial and finish the help pages (this could already be done tho, i hvn't been online in ages)

The help pages have been updated already, go check it out!

GMCymru :love:

pepex

Postby pepex » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:55 pm

GMCymru wrote:Hello Knolly, as you know the key to building anything is time and planning, but a few ideas I've had so far are mass website advertising, And an event where players will receive prizes for getting friends to play DR. I'm still in my early thinking stages at the moment so please be petient and supporive

since this game seems to punish noobs and low/mid lv players before doing any strong advertisment i would strongly suggest to give a big buff to noobs and low/mid lv expirience without this most new comer will quit with a horrible opinion of the game.

outside that, welcome and i hope you succeed in bringing this game to life once again.

Tensu

Postby Tensu » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:03 pm

GMCymru wrote:
Tensu wrote:like me and some other players already stated, u cant get new players to this server untill there's a decent beginners tutorial and finish the help pages (this could already be done tho, i hvn't been online in ages)

The help pages have been updated already, go check it out!

ok so a smaller issue has been fixed, but one of the bigger issues is the need of a decent tutorial that realy prepares u for what's comming in dr...
SpyRoS
Spiritus

GMCymru

Postby GMCymru » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:45 pm

Yeah your right low level / mid level is a struggle. But im sure thats an issue that will be addressed in due time

helbreath

Postby helbreath » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:04 pm

talk less do more was the way to make server life :scis:

Minipp

Postby Minipp » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:06 pm

GMCymru wrote:Yeah your right low level / mid level is a struggle. But im sure thats an issue that will be addressed in due time

Time that is long overdue. The problem with every DR server that has been open, is the GMs want to fix things after its already too late. The downside to DR servers is the population. GMs need to focus on keeping that population up instead of letting it spike down, then scratch their heads and wonder how you can fix it.

Since you are the community GM, I would like to ask you a few questions.

:arrow: First, what are GMs plans to further develop the new features that have been added but not yet 100% complete.
:arrow: Second, long overdue promises have been swept under the carpet. Will those be ressurected? If so, which ones will be done?
:arrow: Third, What new features are the GMs planning on implementing in the near future?

Thanks,
Minipp :twisted:

GMCymru

Postby GMCymru » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:15 pm

Minipp wrote:
GMCymru wrote:Yeah your right low level / mid level is a struggle. But im sure thats an issue that will be addressed in due time

Time that is long overdue. The problem with every DR server that has been open, is the GMs want to fix things after its already too late. The downside to DR servers is the population. GMs need to focus on keeping that population up instead of letting it spike down, then scratch their heads and wonder how you can fix it.

Since you are the community GM, I would like to ask you a few questions.

:arrow: First, what are GMs plans to further develop the new features that have been added but not yet 100% complete.
:arrow: Second, long overdue promises have been swept under the carpet. Will those be ressurected? If so, which ones will be done?
:arrow: Third, What new features are the GMs planning on implementing in the near future?

Thanks,

A new update is already on the way which will contain a big new feature, DR is a broken game and development of things is slow. We have all known this for years, so just remain patient.

Minipp

Postby Minipp » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:25 pm

Typical answer to avoid the real questions at hand. If you want to go over the top and attract new people, you must show some of this so called 'DEDICATION' you have and organize some basic outlines or visuals that will show the players the GMs are working hard.

First step to organizing the GM team is to have plans. If you don't already have a basic outline of the new features that are going to be fixed/added/complete, then that means none of them have been thought out very well.

Remaining patient is impossible for me knowing what I know.

So in my opinion, I would take the questions I noted above and use them to generate your own basic outline to show the community what the GM team is working on.

Thanks,

Malakand

Postby Malakand » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:28 pm

Was up, Might even consider coming back :D:D
Zero Tolerance

USE THE FORCE!

helbreath

Postby helbreath » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:30 pm

come help yllse to fight 2 nations o.o