Tiffany's case

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
Friday

Tiffany's case

Postby Friday » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:28 pm

Dear GMs and Players
Im the owner of Tiffany. A friend that I share account with used edit on it and casue it permanent banned. I never use any hacks on this server . I know i cannot blame this on anyone but myself for sharing account.
I just hope that GMs can give me another chance. Our main purpose is to punish the convicts not the victems. since this is 1st offense.should u guys just give a small punishment to the victem for sharing account so he wont do it anymore?
Remember Shayne's stealing account case? GM promised that they wont do anything due to the lose of sharing account. but they did help the victem and banned the convict for 3 days and people liked wut GM done due to that case. and i feel this is the same case here. so please GM. give Tiffany a chance. thx

fayen

Re: Tiffany's case

Postby fayen » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:00 am

Friday wrote:Dear GMs and Players
Im the owner of Tiffany. A friend that I share account with used edit on it and casue it permanent banned. I never use any hacks on this server . I know i cannot blame this on anyone but myself for sharing account.
I just hope that GMs can give me another chance. Our main purpose is to punish the convicts not the victems. since this is 1st offense.should u guys just give a small punishment to the victem for sharing account so he wont do it anymore?
Remember Shayne's stealing account case? GM promised that they wont do anything due to the lose of sharing account. but they did help the victem and banned the convict for 3 days and people liked wut GM done due to that case. and i feel this is the same case here. so please GM. give Tiffany a chance. thx

Y talk about shayne ? He didn't hack but took items from someone who blindly lent him even though he was his ennemy. there's no link between the 2 cases. tiffany won't get unbanned because hacking isn't a banal thing but.. a cheat which isn't tolerated. you lent ur account knowing the risks. aaron lent lightingblade to reece and reece hacked on it, should he be unbanned ? no. Same for tiffany
Use coffeeprince, if u was smart enough to make it on another account.
PS : i'm pretty sure it was you or you agreed on hacking. Your market place forum was updated often, and you had made G5 distant-G5 Force rares because you could edit xice and have the distant effect on it.
Remember when you was saying we were ruining server (ZT) by pking ? So you went hack to get a revenge ? Nice one
Zero
Tolerance

moonyjc

Postby moonyjc » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:09 am

I don't know whether i'm the right person to comment on it but i still wanna say few words.
jerry(owner of tiff) was the innocent one as he shared his acct to his frd and got banned. Why the victims is also needed to be punish? Is it a fault after the frd you trust betray you? LOL
anyway, A good server needs good players to survive.I know jerry from this server. We didn't chat a lot but I know he is a hard-working player. Really a fan of this game. When talking about contribution, everyone will see him always participate in war and maze. I remember one time vys was nearly destroy by himself alone, and we were complaining about why we always fight alone and didn't have more players to join us. and now gm gonna ban a good supporter of this game just because you think he's "helping" the convict to hack by "contribute" his acct? I think it's a shame of that.

btw, I don't think tiff need a hack for killing any players in this server LOL
Last edited by moonyjc on Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
moonyJason

moonyjc

Postby moonyjc » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:15 am

fayen wrote:

Y talk about shayne ? He didn't hack but took items from someone who blindly lent him even though he was his ennemy. there's no link between the 2 cases. tiffany won't get unbanned because hacking isn't a banal thing but.. a cheat which isn't tolerated. you lent ur account knowing the risks. aaron lent lightingblade to reece and reece hacked on it, should he be unbanned ? no. Same for tiffany
Use coffeeprince, if u was smart enough to make it on another account.
PS : i'm pretty sure it was you or you agreed on hacking. Your market place forum was updated often, and you had made G5 distant-G5 Force rares because you could edit xice and have the distant effect on it.
Remember when you was saying we were ruining server (ZT) by pking ? So you went hack to get a revenge ? Nice one

I don't want to have any offend on someone..
Just wondering why you think everyone have conspiracy to do anything =.=
i said it again, I don't think tiff need any hack to kill any player, or as you said, get a revenge ~.~
moonyJason

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:25 am

Is it really the same case? Did 2 GMs give you permission to go and edit/cheat? Most likely not. Therefore, the cases are not the same. :)

junior

Postby junior » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:19 am

tiffany :W: :W: :love:

Karvinen

Postby Karvinen » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:50 am

ArabianArrow wrote:

Is it really the same case? Did 2 GMs give you permission to go and edit/cheat? Most likely not. Therefore, the cases are not the same. :)

Is it really tyhe same case? HE didnt go ahead and edit. Did 2 GMs give him permission to go ahead and share his account? Most likely yes, they would have. Therefore, the cases are similar.

Shayne

Postby Shayne » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:10 am

GMSignBreaker wrote:
3. Modifying Game Files

Modifying game files in any shape or form is strictly prohibited. Punishment for game file modification will be a permanent ban.

GMSignBreaker wrote:10. Account Sharing

DRG does not sanction nor prohibit account sharing. However, each owner is responsible for any loss incurred as a result of account sharing. DRG is not responsible for any losses incurred due to account sharing, which includes, but not limited to, items, characters, and account status.

:lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:
Zero Tolerance

Karvinen

Postby Karvinen » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:24 am

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:46 am

Tiffany - 17/08/2010 - Permanent

Wardys

Postby Wardys » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:32 am

Shayne wrote:
GMSignBreaker wrote:
3. Modifying Game Files

Modifying game files in any shape or form is strictly prohibited. Punishment for game file modification will be a permanent ban.

GMSignBreaker wrote:10. Account Sharing

DRG does not sanction nor prohibit account sharing. However, each owner is responsible for any loss incurred as a result of account sharing. DRG is not responsible for any losses incurred due to account sharing, which includes, but not limited to, items, characters, and account status.

:lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:

i think u did the worst thing
La tenes adentro ziperiano pete! ^_^ :lol:

Return to “General Chat”