corruption

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
helbreath

Re: corruption

Postby helbreath » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:54 pm

Xendro wrote:Only one man fit for the job,

its me :W:

feriksson

Postby feriksson » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:58 pm

GMSignPainter wrote:A few weeks ago, I was convinced Torment was using a edited extrem-fire. Not knowing back then anything about that hack, I asked Jon (monsterx) to tell me more and show me. I then took screenshots from Torment's client (we GM can do that) and showed those screenshots to Jon to ask his opinion if there was hack or not. Judging this wasn't a good proof, I build a anti-hack especially for that hack, to be then sure if there were hack or not. Anti-Hack prooved Torment wasn't using any hack at all. However, it prooved that LookOut (Jon's char) was using it, which ended in banning him. I thought I could trust that guy when making the anti-hack, I thought wrong, and my mistake was showing him those screenshots.

I would like therfor to appologize to Torment about those screenshots and privacy that became public.

Regards

-the Sign Painter

nice job really :love:

Kamos

Postby Kamos » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:59 pm

GMSignPainter +1 for honesty

Minipp

Postby Minipp » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:59 pm

GMSignPainter wrote:A few weeks ago, I was convinced Torment was using a edited extrem-fire. Not knowing back then anything about that hack, I asked Jon (monsterx) to tell me more and show me. I then took screenshots from Torment's client (we GM can do that) and showed those screenshots to Jon to ask his opinion if there was hack or not. Judging this wasn't a good proof, I build a anti-hack especially for that hack, to be then sure if there were hack or not. Anti-Hack prooved Torment wasn't using any hack at all. However, it prooved that LookOut (Jon's char) was using it, which ended in banning him. I thought I could trust that guy when making the anti-hack, I thought wrong, and my mistake was showing him those screenshots.

I would like therfor to appologize to Torment about those screenshots and privacy that became public.

Regards

-the Sign Painter

Who wrote this for you? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Sorry....

Thanks,
Minipp :twisted:

Karvinen

Postby Karvinen » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:20 pm

10$ on signbreaker!

csguarezi

Postby csguarezi » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:32 pm

give me 50$ to dont tell what i know.... :D :D :D :D :D

u have 24 hours

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:14 pm

lolwut

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:34 pm

monsterx wrote:so far i gave a hacked tooth to OmegaSage known as (GMSignPainter)
i kept it as a secret cause for the first time i bugged abyss for legends ?? he only banned me for 7 days and made up a story to cover it for me, alot of chars were in there too but only banned 3 of my chars .Thanks jill

monsterx wrote:for the 2nd time me and my partners edited on carmichael and other chars GMSignPainter msg me on MSN telling me to stop edit and he wont ban me for this time
i still have all msn history with me here...tell me if u need prove

Can a GM comment on these quotes?

GMSignBreaker

Postby GMSignBreaker » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:10 am

We'll investigate his claims, although I don't put much faith into accusations put forth by someone who just got banned. Nonetheless if there is a cause for concern for corruption then we won't hesitate to look into the matter. And of course the accused GM will not take part in the investigation.

Shayne

Postby Shayne » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:33 pm

Regards

-the Sign Painter

Lmao. Classic. (Y) + 1 for honesty GMSignPainter. Let's hope that kind of behaviour isn't repeated. Lmao @ jon for accusing Torment of edits, when he was just jealous that he wasn't as good as him, so had to cheat to compete. Never gets old. :W: T_T
Zero Tolerance

Return to “General Chat”