Community update: our plans for the future

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
ADVERIC=

Re: Community update: our plans for the future

Postby ADVERIC= » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 pm

kylej wrote:Jill want a little 1 on 1 once my thief is done ^^

if he dnt get ban before dc4 i will see that fight

Imadori

Postby Imadori » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 pm

ADVERIC= wrote:
kylej wrote:Jill want a little 1 on 1 once my thief is done ^^

if he dnt get ban before dc4 i will see that fight

XD

lemonbone

Postby lemonbone » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:52 pm

Imadori have the ability to go off topic on every single post lol

plan suggestion: 1st fix buggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggs
IMpriest

Fathertime67

Postby Fathertime67 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:58 am

lol
Blake

Imadori

Postby Imadori » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:56 pm

lemonbone wrote:Imadori have the ability to go off topic on every single post lol

plan suggestion: 1st fix buggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggs

hahah sorry :p

BlackVampire

Postby BlackVampire » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:02 am

I hv an suggestion for rare:
could open for making D1/D2/D3 rares? could set more harder like need darkbear skin or cyc skin or yeit skin to make it

or open ring making on rare, just make it a bit hard to do it,

also the point it, could make those D1~D3 rare up to G2 and more like G5 or G10 ~

Imadori wrote:why dont delete the blind and stonizatrion spells?
why u never put some points on thiefs and archers?
u always edit war wizzard spells...
why decrease the thiefs dmg, a thief dual 2 cant kill wizzard d4 with ac and ds... why u make that things if u dont know what is better for all the class...
i think u are edditing the classes for our own benefit.

if a D2 theif can kill a D4 wiz that with ac rares and DS on, then why need a wiz?? who will play wiz??

I want to know why need to delete blind?
If yes, so theif could delete pesi?
wiz delete stun and stone and slow?
priest delete curse also?
posion skill also need to delete?

then only for the rest what play in game just see who hv the highest damage and def???

i think you really not know why DR over 10 yesrs, still hv many ppl enjoy it even the graphic suck, that's becoz DR hvn't got the most strongest char*, only hv how you make ur Char* to be...
different magic make different way to play and fight, blind? if you are a theif with mana, you could learn slow, after curse magic you could still using skill, like my archer learn blind, bilnd and then move to EX-fire or run away, that's the way to play ~

pesi was the strongest curse, why not delete it first? wiz get pesied and without recover speed pot, most of the way are die, bilnd wont make you die as well ~ just hard to attack only ~

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:07 pm

D1-D3 rares exist, they are called Legendary items, most high lvl players use them
And the Horn of iceberg is called PEPSI

BlackVampire

Postby BlackVampire » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:03 am

i know D1-D3 rares exist, but if not the LEGEND just normal one, like G1 won't useful?? maybe D3 rares G1 will better then a G5 99lv rares, but how about G7? G8 or G9?

so, seem D1-D3 normal rares, not much useful if without ways to making...

and Legend item rares effect was fixed, maybe you get the whole set of it, that's will be strong, but if only hv 1 of it, depends on what kind effect on it, some like hv G11 effect, but some only G7 or lower ~

LEGEND and normal rares are different, if LEGEND in a set, it will hv extral effect...
that's mean at this moment, you only hv choice for LEGEND or 99lv rares, that's empty bwtween 99lv rares and LEGEND rares ~

katekuo

Postby katekuo » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:45 pm

Crowley wrote:Something that would be awesome is, at lvl 11 archers/thiefs/warriors get 2 free skill book(or 2 skill points) and be able to use 1 point in multishot/ice blast and 1 point in recovery rage/stamina or cp wherever you guys call(bbr/adp), and the next one would be able to get lately about lvl 35(ish) .

That probably would be good fun for noob archers and thiefs,they can see at list the firts stage of their power. :)

Bring new players to the server been a hard task, cause player had bad experiences with other servers, like laging,overpower nations,high lvl pking in noob areas without punishment.

I agree your point that there are several pkers may let the new players have bad image. Although we can have screeshot to report them, I don't think this is a long-term solution. One chractor can be suspended maybe for 7 days, then there is another one coming , and then another one. There is no ending. There are several places that are already allowed to pk, therefore, I think maybe some places such as mmd, vd, etc. can be set to pk off. That would make the playing environment more friendly to beginners, and also to us. Thanks.
:go:

Return to “General Chat”