how many- - ?

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
Cov

Re: how many- - ?

Postby Cov » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:15 pm

GMNyx wrote:currently we dont have the man power to work on website AND game features. and its not as bad as ppl make it sound since we have gotten new players ingame (fact) told by old players to go die in a corner (fact)

:help:

if you want to see new blood dont be asses to new players, simple as that :D

+1!

But even so, I've seen a couple of players that claim to be decent to skilled webdesigners offering theyre help for free to upgrade the website, maybe you guys should consider accepting that help, It would make you guys have one less thing to worry about and It would be beneficial to the whole DR community.

GMNyx

Postby GMNyx » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:22 pm

Cov wrote:
GMNyx wrote:currently we dont have the man power to work on website AND game features. and its not as bad as ppl make it sound since we have gotten new players ingame (fact) told by old players to go die in a corner (fact)

+1!

But even so, I've seen a couple of players that claim to be decent to skilled webdesigners offering theyre help for free to upgrade the website, maybe you guys should consider accepting that help, It would make you guys have one less thing to worry about and It would be beneficial to the whole DR community.

if you can point me to the direction id be gratefull, think ive missed those posts o_o

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:24 pm

GMNyx wrote:
Cov wrote:

+1!

if you can point me to the direction id be gratefull, think ive missed those posts o_o

I read in one of LP's posts you had turned down her offer '-_-

Cov

Postby Cov » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:39 pm

Well, in page 5 on the server project/future mastered0000 said he could help with the site for some RE, maybe working something out with him is actually cheaper than getting a designer to help out.

In page 6 of the same thread LP showed that she has offered to help out with the website a couple of times, I think maybe it would be cool to accept that, she could open a thread in the suggestion section and ask for everyone to say what they would like to see in the website and perhaps she could do that by the side while you guys work on the game itself..

I'm 100% sure that there was at least one more person, and I'll track down his reply in all the suggestions and general chat threads from the last couple of weeks. Unfortunatly I'm leaving now to do a pretty wicked test and since I havent slept and need to deliver 2 papers tomorrow, I won't be returning here today or tomorrow until late at night. But as soon as possible I'll find his comment.

Please consider accepting outside help, DR is by far my favorite game and I believe thats true also for a handfull of people here. We all want to see this server prevail, so please let us help out the way we can.

GMNyx

Postby GMNyx » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:55 pm

täisdibla wrote:
I read in one of LP's posts you had turned down her offer '-_-

LP was never considered for website design but for other stuff that was critically needed in the team at that time

GMNyx

Postby GMNyx » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:55 pm

Cov wrote:Well, in page 5 on the server project/future mastered0000 said he could help with the site for some RE, maybe working something out with him is actually cheaper than getting a designer to help out.

In page 6 of the same thread LP showed that she has offered to help out with the website a couple of times, I think maybe it would be cool to accept that, she could open a thread in the suggestion section and ask for everyone to say what they would like to see in the website and perhaps she could do that by the side while you guys work on the game itself..

I'm 100% sure that there was at least one more person, and I'll track down his reply in all the suggestions and general chat threads from the last couple of weeks. Unfortunatly I'm leaving now to do a pretty wicked test and since I havent slept and need to deliver 2 papers tomorrow, I won't be returning here today or tomorrow until late at night. But as soon as possible I'll find his comment.

Please consider accepting outside help, DR is by far my favorite game and I believe thats true also for a handfull of people here. We all want to see this server prevail, so please let us help out the way we can.

I will contact mastered0000 and request some samples from him :) thanks
problem with most web devs is that they cannot make efficent pages that work in multiple browsers and are easy to add PHP or other scripting languages into

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:33 pm

I'd like to see samples from Mastered0000 as well. :hmpf:

Return to “General Chat”