Ress pots / Revival bags in Quests

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
ArabianArrow

Ress pots / Revival bags in Quests

Postby ArabianArrow » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:03 am

Will anything be done regarding this? I know it's 'part of the game', but so was SS and other things that have been changed. Rich people already gain a huge advantage over the normal players, being immortal is just too much imo.

Jarlaxle

Re: Ress pots / Revival bags in Quests

Postby Jarlaxle » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:45 am

Why are you complaining you have 50 guild members to re kill him.

Karvinen

Postby Karvinen » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:58 am

are u complaining about Klei in the undead that one time? we used normal ress pots u can make in game, he just had the tile fish and jinseng to make more last i checked, lvl 10s could do the same, poor or rich

fayen

Postby fayen » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:58 pm

These fish/Jinseng shouldn't be stackable. There also should be a limit of mall egg equipable, like 4.
It's just stupid that u can make 200 revival elixirs without going town.
Zero
Tolerance

Tensu

Postby Tensu » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:09 pm

ress pots and ress eggs arent overpowered at all altho i wouldnt mind ress eggs (the ones from mall) to be more expensive cuz they do give some advantage
SpyRoS
Spiritus

Minipp

Postby Minipp » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:52 pm

Make your own ress pots then? Is it really that hard?

Being immortal means you can't die. Did I die in undead? Yes I sure did, because you outnumbered us.

Thanks,
Minipp :twisted:
SIGNATURE FIXED YAY!

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:58 pm

Imo this should NOT be changed (Y)

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:29 pm

Jarlaxle wrote:Why are you complaining you have 50 guild members to re kill him.

Same could be said about SS, yet it was changed right? Wizards have dispel and melee can charge their skills before getting SS'ed. Kill the priest when he's out of SS.

Karvinen wrote:are u complaining about Klei in the undead that one time? we used normal ress pots u can make in game, he just had the tile fish and jinseng to make more last i checked, lvl 10s could do the same, poor or rich

The ress pots people make in-game are fair game. My main concern is the ones from the DRMall with 5 dura.

Cov

Postby Cov » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:55 pm

Being poor or rich has nothing to do with buying mall items. I never donated $$ to the server and I've got over 30k RE. I even denied other 30k re on the g7 item I have. If the mall item is there its to be bought, if you dont want to waste your RE with the item, thats up to you, but dont spoil it for who does.

You dont want to buy revivals, make your own, Ive got 80 jinseng seeds, wanna buy em?

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:21 pm

Cov wrote:Being poor or rich has nothing to do with buying mall items. I never donated $$ to the server and I've got over 30k RE. I even denied other 30k re on the g7 item I have. If the mall item is there its to be bought, if you dont want to waste your RE with the item, thats up to you, but dont spoil it for who does.

You dont want to buy revivals, make your own, Ive got 80 jinseng seeds, wanna buy em?

Like I said earlier, the exact same can be said about SS, YET IT WAS CHANGED. Why do I keep needing to repeat this to get it to your head? T_T :help:

Translation from the way I see it:

"Being poor or rich has nothing to do with making masking rares and using SS. I've never donated to the server and got g20 masking. If the spell is there it's to be used, if you don't want to spend your time making it, that's up to you, but don't spoil it for who does."

PS: I noticed most of you haven't been to quests in the previous server. Maybe NR was similar? Who knows...

Don flame me 10q.

Return to “General Chat”