Server project/future?

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
Noeyesee

Server project/future?

Postby Noeyesee » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:54 am

The cn's in Vysus officially annonced that they are quitting the server. Many d1 and strong vysus played migrated to yllse and zypern. Many player in arcane guild are quitting/gonna quit too.

So, where is the server going? Any project to get new player? Since the server started, we lose player everyday but never winning any. Now, every competitive player in vysus are screwed. Impossible to win wars and make dungeon. People are going to react in 2 way: Some will quit, and some will migrate to other town.

Without CN's and vysus dieing, i don't see any good future for the server. I think this case need to be adressed right now, not in a few month.

Every day since i joined the server, someone says something about zt. Them being abusive, being no life and leveling only, being helped by gm. Everyday it's something new. The fact that there is GM corruption or not change nothing actually.

People don't have fun. It's simple as that. Every time we log, it's boring. We either level solo with macro for no reason, because we can't even make DF, or dc. I spended at least 4kk in sended merchant notice to get pt, never have i received a whisper.

I think we need to make a huge brainstorm, right now, before it's too late because it's soon gonna be.

kain220

Re: Server project/future?

Postby kain220 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:03 am

I do agree on this, i barely see many people in party's levelling, guild chat is always the same few people, i barely see any new faces around town and im seeing nobody asking for a party over notices etc... I dont know what to suggest because i think its advertising and entisement to play related. The game is very good and i try to get friends into it but only 2-3 of them will play out of like 30 i ask.

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:43 am

The game is 11 years old, it's hard to make people stick to such an oldschool hardcore game. I agree, the population is dropping fast and not only in Vyseus. But there is no easy pick up & go remedy for this '-_-

春哥原地复活

Postby 春哥原地复活 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:57 am

soon,the DRG server is going to be renamed as ZT Server- -

Noeyesee

Postby Noeyesee » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:01 am

But there is no easy pick up & go remedy for this

So we wait arm crossed that the server die little by little?

Lee

Postby Lee » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:07 am

春哥原地复活 wrote:soon,the DRG server is going to be renamed as ZT Server- -

May I know why?

Noeyesee

Postby Noeyesee » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:28 am

Stop it about the ZT talk. This post is not to talk about possible corruption.

We need to do something ASAP if we want server to survive a few month. Everyone brainstorming together we might get better result.

Tensu

Postby Tensu » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:47 am

moving to a less laggy server location would do a lot already and fixing "the boxes that making ppl crash" will be a good way to get those who quit back already. cuz as far as i know, atm it's a pain to play as a cn (same for many other countries)
SpyRoS
Spiritus

Noeyesee

Postby Noeyesee » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:52 am

Yes, this is important.

Hire a CN GM? I am not a huge fan of cn people myself, but they are an important % of community in DRG. I know that more then 50% of the cn think there is corruption going with ZT, maybe a chiness gm could calm down thing a little.

WarMachine

Postby WarMachine » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:09 am

hiring a cn gm wont help with the lag they have to deal with, nor will it help fix those "boxes that crash people." fact of the matter is, the growth of this gaming community has been pretty much stunted by the promises of a better gaming experience with changes to an old game that had a great system as it was, but lacked the visual upgrades, and an actual "story" to the game to follow through quests (quests that dont revolve around "just" jobbing). yeah, i know visual upgrades are challenging and take a lot of work, and sure the staff may not even know where to begin... or maybe the do, but dont have the man-power to do it... but nonetheless, this game needs a face lift, and it needs it bad.

the staff here are great, despite any rumors, or the apparent lack of effort being shown from the staff regarding tickets, fixing bugs, implementing changes, etc. (i use "apparent lack of effort" loosely because i believe the staff has done a great job with "what they have available").

and lastly, this whole ZT thing about this being a "ZT Server" is complete bullshit. the ONLY reason they're as big as they've become (in everyones mind) is because people wont shut up about them. they're just another guild with members... i hate to compare anything to this server, but do you REALLY think "NewRaja" was "CK's Server"? No, it wasnt. Much ado about nothing. They're a guild, and yeah they may or may not have a GM in their ranks, but have they abused it (with proof)? No. Leave them alone, move on with your lives, and stop trying to find corruption in a game when you should be enjoying it instead.

/end rant.

Return to “General Chat”