Dual 1+ Shield changes

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
Minipp

Re: Dual 1+ Shield changes

Postby Minipp » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:36 am

Alexxxx wrote:Healing enemies
And here i was talking about war. So healing other nations in war
Now, i'm talking about ssing and use the only mate left to heal myself while ressing.
Have you ever seen a priest using ss to ress against a warrior and no mates around? It would be suicide...
Let say you have 4 dead people asking for ress (in war still) and 1 guy who is fighting hard almost dying.
You use SS but the warrior wont let you ress , then you mate come next to you and you miracle him to heal while he's hitting the warrior....

And i wont make my suggestions cuz the ones i have will make people who already chose their dual class cry a lot.
But i've a lot of stupid ideas such as these ideas taken on the last update

Yes yes, you waste time casting miracle recover while you have your finger on your potbox ready to use a pot....... instead of casting ress for the 4 dead people.

Yep, I understand perfectly. Thank you for clarifying that.

Thanks,
Minipp :twisted:
SIGNATURE FIXED YAY!

Alexxxx

Postby Alexxxx » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:44 am

That's in case you don't have much pots, miracle recovery is a way faster to cast than the ress spell, you just cant use ress if you have a warrior on you especially on this server where you can't even avoid warriors due to delay differences that make them hit from miles.
To avoid them i would use ss on them to prevent from using piercing skill.. but you know what? it's self-casting too!
You gotta know that you go out of pot pretty fast against a warrior hitting fast and hard when you can't ld...
The other thing they could make is making smart going to like 50% so you don't have to use ss cause you can dodge more but take more damages when you get hit.
That would also make Fallen be more useful, cuz due to lot of things now Templar is the only class for Priest...

Minipp

Postby Minipp » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:52 am

Alexxxx wrote:That's in case you don't have much pots, miracle recovery is a way faster to cast than the ress spell, you just cant use ress if you have a warrior on you especially on this server where you can't even avoid warriors due to delay differences that make them hit from miles.
To avoid them i would use ss on them to prevent from using piercing skill.. but you know what? it's self-casting too!
You gotta know that you go out of pot pretty fast against a warrior hitting fast and hard when you can't ld...
The other thing they could make is making smart going to like 50% so you don't have to use ss cause you can dodge more but take more damages when you get hit.
That would also make Fallen be more useful, cuz due to lot of things now Templar is the only class for Priest...

You sir are the dumbest priest I have ever seen..... Miracle recover is a slow if not slower cast than ress..... (Y)

To prevent piercing skills, you would SS them. THATS EXACTLY WHY THEY ADDED IT! Priest just ss everyone so everyone can just stand there afk and do nothing. What is so fun about that? Makes a boring fuken game to me.....

Thanks,
Minipp :twisted:
SIGNATURE FIXED YAY!

MaryMagdalene

Postby MaryMagdalene » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:55 am

Bla bla bla

Alexxxx

Postby Alexxxx » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:15 am

Priests' job in war is to support people, thing that is quite impossible on this server where people are like "GO GO GO ATTACK PRIEST FOLLOW US WE'LL NEED ZSFD AND RESS"
Think, you're priest, you're slower than thieves and archers , warriors use wind skill to get faster than you, you're now alone if you get catch by any ennemies you're dead (and that often happen to me) you have 3 choices:
1. SS yourself and get owned cuz you can't prevent the guy to pierce you
2. Trying to run and get hit from miles and try to write /% HELP XXX,XXX
3. Try to fight but ennemies are 1 warrior 1 thief and 1 archer who are doing exactly the same thing as your mates leaving their own priest alone.

Plus, you gotta know that a good priest can't kill a good thief, cause he's ice blasting and running like a bitch, till you used all pot then die cause you can't ld him due to his movments.
A good priest hardly kill a good warrior.
A good priest can use luck to kill archer, trying to ld and hit before the guy hit and run.
The best priest can't survive against 1 good warrior+1good archer+1good thief if he can't use SS on them to run and find help.

People say that priests are overpowered cause they get owned, but doing ld + hitting right is hard with delay differences.
The fact is a priest is born to be able to resist attacks and help his dead friends.
But now, that's the point i'm going on, people will cry cuz we will use Divine Curse, they will say 'that's gay" "crap you're gay"
Cmon if you cry because you can't kill a man who is just trying not to die... YOU SUCK
You know what , if you want to reduce fighting power it's okay, but you gotta increase defense power.
Making something like instant ress so priests don't have to get in pain cuz of their mates; making a shield that cannot be pierced , for d1/d2...
Or making a shield that increase dodging instead of defense...

Cupid

Postby Cupid » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:20 am

Alexxxx wrote:Priests' job in war is to support people, thing that is quite impossible on this server where people are like "GO GO GO ATTACK PRIEST FOLLOW US WE'LL NEED ZSFD AND RESS"
Think, you're priest, you're slower than thieves and archers , warriors use wind skill to get faster than you, you're now alone if you get catch by any ennemies you're dead (and that often happen to me) you have 3 choices:
1. SS yourself and get owned cuz you can't prevent the guy to pierce you
2. Trying to run and get hit from miles and try to write /% HELP XXX,XXX
3. Try to fight but ennemies are 1 warrior 1 thief and 1 archer who are doing exactly the same thing as your mates leaving their own priest alone.

Plus, you gotta know that a good priest can't kill a good thief, cause he's ice blasting and running like a bitch, till you used all pot then die cause you can't ld him due to his movments.
A good priest can use luck to kill archer, trying to ld and hit before the guy hit and run.
The best priest can't survive against 1 good warrior+1good archer+1good thief if he can't use SS on them to run and find help.

People say that priests are overpowered cause they get owned, but doing ld + hitting right is hard with delay differences.
The fact is a priest is born to be able to resist attacks and help his dead friends.
But now, that's the point i'm going on, people will cry cuz we will use Divine Curse, they will say 'that's gay" "crap you're gay"
Cmon if you cry because you can't kill a man who is just trying not to die... YOU SUCK
You know what , if you want to reduce fighting power it's okay, but you gotta increase defense power.
Making something like instant ress so priests don't have to get in pain cuz of their mates; making a shield that cannot be pierced , for d1/d2...
Or making a shield that increase dodging instead of defense...

I would like to see this.

hakka

Postby hakka » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:37 am

Alexxxx wrote:Plus, you gotta know that a good priest can't kill a good thief, cause he's ice blasting and running like a bitch, till you used all pot then die cause you can't ld him due to his movments.

If i am not mistaken, priest ld range are quite far (further than wiz vampire touch).
A good priest can kill a warrior with counter rares.
A good priest dont need luck to kill an archer. You have strike rares.
There is no such thing as the best class.

you need movp speed? make speed rares. G20 speed is equivalent to an archer/thief with bless shoe.

täisdibla

Postby täisdibla » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:44 am

I have a simple solution for you:
Create a warrior/thief and make into a priest.
You can use warrior/thief skills when needed ( pepsi ) to support and stuff, but then you can't use spells for the pepsi duration.
Sure you get a lil bit less priest stats but it's not much loss. You also don't get the D1/D2/D3 spells but that's the price you pay. Also you can always convert to a regular warrior. And the "best" thing, you get your d3 shield :love:. Forget legends though (Y)

Silencer

Postby Silencer » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:52 am

Are people honestly bitching about priest/thief nerf? It was high time those two classes got nerfed up the wall, and all this update did was make them slightly less powerful/annoying. How can you call everyone being SSed "pvp?" Perhaps you need to get better at the game instead of complaining about nerfs that were badly needed.

fayen

Postby fayen » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:36 am

I don't get the point of alexxxx after all these posts.
SS shouldn't be able to cast on ennemies, its a DEFENSIVE spell. Maybe on allies, but the game is to play and fight, priests get G20 masking, SS all around them who can hit them and they just rez z sfd for a year without anyone able to kill them. In my opinion, the yesterday's maintenance had very good changes, only warriors should be able to use shield, because they are supposed to be mainly tankers, unlike priests or thieves.
As for the miracle recovery thing, it takes about 3secs to be casted, it's by far a time lose.

Awesome job GM's :go:
Zero
Tolerance

Return to “General Chat”